What's new

How are you planning towards retirement, wait for your pension money, or start up a business with your savings??

For me i will start up business by going into farming because it is what can be achieved due to high number of demand for food commodities and this is going to be subsistence agriculture, that is also called large scale farming.
Good idea, venturing into large scale farming is a profitable type of business. You need to facilitate it with machineries that will ease the workload for you and make the work easier to be carried out. The world at large need food to sustain, and the large number food comes through agriculture.

Retirement is going to be a resting period for me. Before getting to that stage, I must have invested my money in starting so many businesses that would be generating money for me till retirement stage. It's not wise to wait until retirement before starting a business.

Retirement is going to be a resting period for me. Before getting to that stage, I must have invested my money in starting so many businesses that would be generating money for me till retirement stage. It's not wise to wait until retirement before starting a business.
That's true, that isn't wise at all to start a business during retirement. Business supposed to go hand in hand with your current work. So that after service years you can have the best retirement time with adequate and much needed rest to enjoy the fruit of your labour.

In this time and age, can't wait or rely on pension funds only .Multiple stream is the way and that includes running my own business .Infact as many chains of businesses as possible.Noatter how huge a paid job is, it does not last forever and the earlier one realize that, the better one will be to set up a business and not see up all salary lavishly.

In this time and age, can't wait or rely on pension funds only .Multiple stream is the way and that includes running my own business .Infact as many chains of businesses as possible.Noatter how huge a paid job is, it does not last forever and the earlier one realize that, the better one will be to set up a business and not see up all salary lavishly.
You spoke wisely with vision, paid jobs doesn't last forever. The earlier you realize it the better you start saving up your salaries to make better plans in the future. And not spending the salaries carelessly, because paid job is not forever.

preparing for retirement starts immediately a person starts t we, as long as the job is a very good and reliable one, waiting for pension money is not a good idea, especially here in my country where pensioners ready really suffering and have nothing to eat and live on, even after sacrificing a whole other of their time working with the government that is making them suffer now, the best idea is to start saving immediately one starts work, one can create a fixed deposit account where he or she will be saving a particular amount every month, with that such a person won't suffer after retirement.

preparing for retirement starts immediately a person starts t we, as long as the job is a very good and reliable one, waiting for pension money is not a good idea, especially here in my country where pensioners ready really suffering and have nothing to eat and live on, even after sacrificing a whole other of their time working with the government that is making them suffer now, the best idea is to start saving immediately one starts work, one can create a fixed deposit account where he or she will be saving a particular amount every month, with that such a person won't suffer after retirement.
That's true, waiting for pension isn't a good one at all. We ought to start saving immediately before that time comes. I don't like the idea of waiting for my pension and gratuity before saving up to start my own business, or making a way for better life in the future.

There is no point in waiting except there's no fund enough for the type and scale of business you want to pursue. I feel to be able to have a good paying job for about 50 years before retirement means the individual should have saved up enough to atleast start a business. But except the job itself wasn't paying well at the time of service or the individual didn't plan well. But in all, it's okay, better, and safer to plan ahead.

There is no point in waiting except there's no fund enough for the type and scale of business you want to pursue. I feel to be able to have a good paying job for about 50 years before retirement means the individual should have saved up enough to atleast start a business. But except the job itself wasn't paying well at the time of service or the individual didn't plan well. But in all, it's okay, better, and safer to plan ahead.
Their is no need to wait and expect the pension salaries to come by. One need to save up on time and establish his or her own business that is lucrative to drive steady passive income before retirement time comes by.

That's true, that isn't wise at all to start a business during retirement. Business supposed to go hand in hand with your current work. So that after service years you can have the best retirement time with adequate and much needed rest to enjoy the fruit of your labour.
The abundant earning opportunities available online have even made things easy. In the future, more people would resort to online business as their retirement plan. Since it's reliable and doesn't require much stress.

The abundant earning opportunities available online have even made things easy. In the future, more people would resort to online business as their retirement plan. Since it's reliable and doesn't require much stress.
I'm liking the abundance of online earning opportunities, it makes things easier at this unprecedented time. Do you still know another top paid to post site one can earn from, like this forum??

It is better to start up a business with you salaries Savings than to wait for your pension salary because these days in Nigeria most pensioners suffer because their pensions are been delayed, this make them stave because they do not have savings. As a worker you have to be wise and always have savings

I think that the orientation is a bit different now, compared to a few years ago when things were different. It is now advisable to invest for your retirement instead of saving for your because that creates guarantee. Savings will eventually finish up and the constant rise in inflation is putting you on a loss but investing is a saviour.

It is better to start up a business with you salaries Savings than to wait for your pension salary because these days in Nigeria most pensioners suffer because their pensions are been delayed, this make them stave because they do not have savings. As a worker you have to be wise and always have savings
Savings is very important just as our lives is important too. Life without adequate savings can't be enjoyable in the future. We ought to save irrespective of our government delaying the pension. I have seen one that never got to receive his pension till death, that's our country its at the moment.

Eating for your retire is very risky, the earlier one go into business the better that way one get to learn a lot from the success and also from the setbacks, a pensioner is already old, he will have limited option on the type of business to choose because of age.

It is a wise move that an individual begins to plan for his or her retirement right from when he is still working, and also he or she should try to do some savings rather than waiting for pension because most time pension do fail someone at times.

I have seen lots of people who made some mistakes in their working career. They never realised that savings is important during their working time. Forgetting that nothing last forever, even their work will come to an end. They squandered money carelessly, not saving any at all. After their service years, they are waiting for their pension dues that never come by for more than fours now and up till date. Had it been that they saved up money in the future. Maybe their condition wouldn't have been bad. At least they could have started their own business and drive money home and make a living through it. Do you prefer to wait for your pension dues after your service years or prefer saving up for life after retirement??
I concur with your assertion here. It's unwise to get retired before planning on how to start up your business. It's wise to start up something while in active service and nurture it to grow. When you receive your gratuity, you can expand the business with it. This is wisdom.

I concur with your assertion here. It's unwise to get retired before planning on how to start up your business. It's wise to start up something while in active service and nurture it to grow. When you receive your gratuity, you can expand the business with it. This is wisdom.
Fantastic application of points dear, you spoke admirably well. Wisdom is needed to make better plans for life. It guides our footsteps to make corrections and better decisions in our respective careers. I don't see myself waiting for my pension/gratuity before saving up to start my own business that gonna drive steady passive income as time goes on.

Very nice informative and full of advise post. Make savings mandatory in your life, save some part of your economy for worst period like Pandemic, or diseases. But in my country pension is given by government in 2 3 months after retirement. But everyone should save and make this habit .

Yep well said, spending money blindly is not a justice with you,your family and even with mobey itself too. This world is running because of money, if you have not money then you can't face any situation, save money either you are too poor or too rich, save at least 20% which will help you in bad time, waiting for retirement is not a good idea. Yes people do this .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back