What's new

How are you planning towards retirement, wait for your pension money, or start up a business with your savings??

Of course its to start up a business with my savings. I have seen far too many people suffer while waiting for their pension, which might take years sometimes. You don't have to wait for retirement before starting a business.
You can start a business while hiring trusted professionals to manage it for you.
It is very much ok to at least start up something on the side before your retirement,because life after active service in terms of pension collection might not be guaranteed all the time.I have seen a couple of pensioners who keep lamenting about the neglect the face from government.

It is very much ok to at least start up something on the side before your retirement,because life after active service in terms of pension collection might not be guaranteed all the time.I have seen a couple of pensioners who keep lamenting about the neglect the face from government.
The best way to plan for retirement is to start up a business before you retire not wait for pension money because most times the pension money will not be enough to take care of you and your family.

The best way to plan for retirement is to start up a business before you retire not wait for pension money because most times the pension money will not be enough to take care of you and your family.
we had a similar experience with my mum.While she was working we decided to set up a small business outfit for her,and we were running it while she was still working.And when she finally retire she automatically have something to fall back to.

I have seen heaps of individuals who committed a few errors in their functioning vocation. They never understood that reserve funds is significant during their functioning time. Failing to remember that nothing keeps going forever, even their work will reach a conclusion. They wasted cash indiscreetly, not saving any whatsoever.

I think for me the best thing to do is just r start or setup a business of my own with my personal savings even before I start getting my pension after retirement. Now adays the economy is not favourable and one need to be smart

I am believing and working on making sure that before I retire, I would have learned so many things online that I will be using to make some good money.

I am believing and working on making sure that before I retire, I would have learned so many things online that I will be using to make some good money.
I believe during the time of your work retirement, you must have learned many things online, to earn via autopilot, from your business offline and online.

Starting a business at the age of 60 or more (the average age people retire) with the money you have received as pension is not a good idea. Think about the failure. Imagine losing your entire money at the age of 60.

I haven't started working yet, just finished school of recent and if I would start I will go with my father on what he did, unless the organization has a cumpolsory pension plan, what is the essence of saving your money with them when you can well invest it in something that would bring more cash back.
Waiting for retirement money is not a good way to plan for retirement , I believe saving up and starting a business before retirement is the best deal , then you can use the retirement money to boost your business,

Starting a business at the age of 60 or more (the average age people retire) with the money you have received as pension is not a good idea. Think about the failure. Imagine losing your entire money at the age of 60.
Losing the entire money at the age of 60, is regressing at the highest order. Having investment that is reputable together with the pension benefit is indeed preferably.

Before I retired I had counted my savings and I also estimated my pension if those money can make me live until I am 90. Check on that, no problem with my finances. However, I know that time will depreciate the value of money so there should be an investment to neutralize the cost of money in the future. We have a plan of buying a lot and building an apartment. At least that will be our security when we grow old.
One way that I am planning for my retirement age starting up a business I have already started business before my retirement so that after retirement I will just use my pension to assist the business.

One to use his business savings for his planning process is what should be the order of the day. If you have a regular job, that is going to be a plus in you then since you can always get your pension when you retire from the job

Waiting for retirement benefits isn't worth it for retired servants. It is expected the retiree explored in business before the time of retirement to have money to chill on and wait for pension stipend.

Why wait for the pension when you can start up something to keep body and soul together while waiting for pension money. However, one still need to hustle, the money from pension is never enough to cater all you need as time runs out.

Since i don't work in any government working organization or department. My investment will serve a reasonable purpose of pension for me when I'm retired.

It wouldn't be ideal to wait for pension funds without investment that will back it up. If the pension stipend takes time to arrive it means the pensioner will suffer so dearly to survive before then.

I think saving is a bad idea for me as a retirement plans. You can invest or you just open up a business that will most likely provide for you after retirement.

I will say that anyone who intends in going into business after retirement should have started that line of business while still in service,even if it is only on a small scale so as to have mastered the business so that when you put your gratuity on it after retirement it will only be for expansion.

As a wise civil servant , your supposed to think about your retirement before time , therefore having your own business and employing someone to work for you till you retire and fall back to
Post automatically merged:

Sometimes saving during your service time is not always possible as a married man or a single wife because problems always or is likely to come up

As a family man with small salary I don't think it's possible to even have a savings because you have to spend on the family needs and before you turn out to know the whole money is gone ... So the best thing is to invest on your kids so the turn out to pay you back latter

As a family man with small salary I don't think it's possible to even have a savings because you have to spend on the family needs and before you turn out to know the whole money is gone ... So the best thing is to invest on your kids so the turn out to pay you back latter

Saving is one of the important thing to do during your service period so you don't mess up your retirement period...so the best thing to do is start a mini business with your savings...

Saving up against retirement is the best thing to do especially when you invest it into a business it will really support you during retirement period

Last edited:
I have seen lots of people who made some mistakes in their working career. They never realised that savings is important during their working time. Forgetting that nothing last forever, even their work will come to an end. They squandered money carelessly, not saving any at all. After their service years, they are waiting for their pension dues that never come by for more than fours now and up till date. Had it been that they saved up money in the future. Maybe their condition wouldn't have been bad. At least they could have started their own business and drive money home and make a living through it. Do you prefer to wait for your pension dues after your service years or prefer saving up for life after retirement??
Since I am not a civil servant, then I would have to save up for life after retirement.
Civil servants are entitled to pension every month after retirement.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back