What's new

How are you planning towards retirement, wait for your pension money, or start up a business with your savings??

I definitely can't be waiting for my pension money to survive on,it looks dumb. I rather startup a business with my savings and when the pension time comes,it can be used to support petty things and be added to the business, in other for the business to generate more income.

The best thng to do is to start up a business before getting to retirement age. Have a good business before retiring from work gives us a better future than waiting for years for pension and after getting the pension then start planning on what to do with the money.
Post automatically merged:

The best thng to do is to start up a business before getting to retirement age. Have a good business before retiring from work gives us a better future than waiting for years for pension and after getting the pension then start planning on what to do with the money.

Post automatically merged:

You made a wise thought. I don't think its right to wait patiently after retirement to get something done in our life. Something like business after retirement, using the pension funds that takes time to come. Any one with such mentality here in my country will sure for sometime before recovering little. Pension funds isn't for business, it is just for food and maintenance cost for the retirees. One needs to save during active service years to start an income generating business before retirement comes by.

I have seen lots of people who made some mistakes in their working career. They never realised that savings is important during their working time. Forgetting that nothing last forever, even their work will come to an end. They squandered money carelessly, not saving any at all. After their service years, they are waiting for their pension dues that never come by for more than fours now and up till date. Had it been that they saved up money in the future. Maybe their condition wouldn't have been bad. At least they could have started their own business and drive money home and make a living through it. Do you prefer to wait for your pension dues after your service years or prefer saving up for life after retirement??
Hmm... You are right oo my brother but i wouldn't advise people to save in the same way but to invest in a trustworthy business or investment because money this days depreciate.

Be Inspired, Be informed.

Be informed always because information is knowledge and it carries power to succeed.

Hmm... You are right oo my brother but i wouldn't advise people to save in the same way but to invest in a trustworthy business or investment because money this days depreciate.

Be Inspired, Be informed.

Be informed always because information is knowledge and it carries power to succeed.
I understand your points we should invest the money wisely. When i said saving, it isn't necessarily mean, saving I'm the bank alone. Their are top institutions online to save and make profit from it. Saving or investing on Cryptocurrency is one of them.

It is good for you to start up a business after retirement, as for me I will set up a business after my retirement and I will also be collecting my pension.

It is good for you to start up a business after retirement, as for me I will set up a business after my retirement and I will also be collecting my pension.
Controlling both the pension and your business at same time, gives you more income chances. That's what an active working class should be thinking before retirement looms.

Even though I wouldn't like to work for any individual or even the government jobs. but it is very important for me with your plan out my life if eventually I found myself working for the government, I think it is more advisable to start saving for your retirement immediately you start earning a salary.

Presently I have saved a lot of money from my job and I plan to start up a business after retirement and also I am still waiting for my pension.

I am starting up a business and also expecting my gratuity and pension to assist me when I'm retired from job, with this I have nothing to worry about.

Well as for me I am planning on investing on a good business with my service after my retirement and I am also planning to start receiving my pension money after retirement this is because I am entitled to pension

Well as for me I am planning on investing on a good business with my service after my retirement and I am also planning to start receiving my pension money after retirement this is because I am entitled to pension
this all depend on the individual most people wait for their pension money while others started business with their savings money but any of the idea is a better one.

Oh am not going to rely on pension at all, cause i have seen so many stories about those pension has failed. I think its best to start up something now that would be giving me residual incomes

For sure I will prefer to start my own business , you can save money and start your business and if it worked you can retire early if you don't like your job

Before I retired I had counted my savings and I also estimated my pension if those money can make me live until I am 90. Check on that, no problem with my finances. However, I know that time will depreciate the value of money so there should be an investment to neutralize the cost of money in the future. We have a plan of buying a lot and building an apartment. At least that will be our security when we grow old.
most people plan for their retirement by waiting for pension money while others invest or start up a business before they retired from work it all depends on individual perspective and what their salary can carry.

Retirement benefit is a fund saved for a retiree to fall back to when he is no longer active.It is very important for an active worker to be able to save some substantive amount to invest in a business as a side venture,so that he would gain the neccssary experience in the field of business when he retire.

Since we are in an underdeveloped country where corruption is rampant, I wouldn't advise waiting for the pension because that even has the potential to be embezzled so it's better to have a business

Since we are in an underdeveloped country where corruption is rampant, I wouldn't advise waiting for the pension because that even has the potential to be embezzled so it's better to have a business
as an employee if it be that you have enough savings you are nice enough for establishment you can use it to start up a business than waiting for your pension or gratuity to invest or start up a business.

as an employee if it be that you have enough savings you are nice enough for establishment you can use it to start up a business than waiting for your pension or gratuity to invest or start up a business.
Definitely it's better to just save up if possible and start a business as an investment for the future instead of wait on pensions or gratuities that may never come at the right time

Definitely it's better to just save up if possible and start a business as an investment for the future instead of wait on pensions or gratuities that may never come at the right time
Most individuals when they have a lot of money there invest and start up a business with their savings while others wait for their pension or gratuity money to start up a business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back