What's new

How are you planning towards retirement, wait for your pension money, or start up a business with your savings??

Wise employees before retirement normally have saved up enough to start up something to back up their pension money .
Secondly the establishment of a business helps them to fight off idleness which can lead to sickness in sick people .

I have a lot of plan towards my retirement because I've learnt a lot from my boss,she started a School in preparation for her retirement, she's still working and she already have people working for her.She is having more income and at the same time contributing to the society.

The best retire plan for anybody is to start up a business he or she is very knowledgeable in before retire because most time pension might not be enough to cater for one's needs, so if you have a successful business, you might not even rely on the pension.

I started planning for retirement right from the time I started working. I become more focus on it when I see how government owing the pensioners. Their life is not fascinsting, only few of them were living good because of the side business that own. With that, I was prompt to start side business as well to compliment my salary and save for my retirement.

I have seen lots of people who made some mistakes in their working career. They never realised that savings is important during their working time. Forgetting that nothing last forever, even their work will come to an end. They squandered money carelessly, not saving any at all. After their service years, they are waiting for their pension dues that never come by for more than fours now and up till date. Had it been that they saved up money in the future. Maybe their condition wouldn't have been bad. At least they could have started their own business and drive money home and make a living through it. Do you prefer to wait for your pension dues after your service years or prefer saving up for life after retirement??
Pension or no pension, it is generally wise to always save some money from your income. Saving is very important because it helps to settle any money related issue that may arise suddenly. It also helps to go long term with retirement plans in sight.

Someone shouldn't wait for his retirement pension for him or her to start a business. A business will even provide for you before your retirement. Starting a business before your retirement is the best and it makes things easier for you and your family because you already have something you're depending on for finance

Well it depends on individuals, some might decide to wait for their pension and later use it to support themselves domestically, like those that are above 50 to 60 years, while I believe the younger ones like the ones between 40 to 59 will prefer doing business that can sustain them and their family and which their children can inherit. And also it works this way also the pension money is used to start up a good business too. So it's a win win case. Both are good options.

My plan for retirement is to start saving some money while I'm still working. When I finally retire I will use the money and start a small scale business of my my own. I don't intend to depend on my pension.

To me I don't need to wait till when I retire from my work before I will start to plan for my retirement. Starting planning when you are still in service is good than to wait till you retire. If you start now you will be able to gather a the momentum you need and the business will have stand well and you will have face all the challenge that may arise from it later. You can now increase your business when your retirement benefit arrive.

Saving of money when you are working and able to get money is very important and imperative for future purpose. As a government worker or private worker, you must have a good plan for your future of retirement, you do not need to reliant on pension before you can able to use money. You need to be saving for now.

preparing for retirement starts immediately a person starts t we, as long as the job is a very good and reliable one, waiting for pension money is not a good idea, especially here in my country where pensioners ready really suffering and have nothing to eat and live on, even after sacrificing a whole other of their time working with the government that is making them suffer now, the best idea is to start saving immediately one starts work, one can create a fixed deposit account where he or she will be saving a particular amount every month, with that such a person won't suffer after retirement.

I have seen lots of people who made some mistakes in their working career. They never realised that savings is important during their working time. Forgetting that nothing last forever, even their work will come to an end. They squandered money carelessly, not saving any at all. After their service years, they are waiting for their pension dues that never come by for more than fours now and up till date. Had it been that they saved up money in the future. Maybe their condition wouldn't have been bad. At least they could have started their own business and drive money home and make a living through it. Do you prefer to wait for your pension dues after your service years or prefer saving up for life after retirement??
I think you don't have to wait for the pension money and you should start your business with your savings.
By initiating the business earlier, you can at least get experience, how to deal with business and attract customers, and at the time of retirement you will have an established business.

That is an extreme lack of knowledge and experience.
The problem we have is that many people don't believe in tomorrow. To them tomorrow doesn't exist.
Saving is a culture and for you to have that culture you have to be self discipline. Most of the work force I mean people who are gainfully employed need to understand that there is what is called redundancy at work place they can be sack at any given point in time in this our region where there is no work security.
Before retirement hit us hard we need to start saving.
Pensioners are even abandoned and completely neglected on the news you will hear series of protest just to be remembered for their little tokens.

One very good habit especially if you work for the government is to create some time to do good businesses either physically or online, one has to make good use of free time, do make sure to save for retirement period, it's not when you are about retiring that you start to gather resources, have a working business and good savings.

If you live in the part of Africa where I come from, you would know that it would be absolutely unwise to wait on your pension especially if it is from the government. The only pension we can wait on here is those provided by private companies. Starting a business or some form of investment is the wise decision to take for retirement

Pension or no pension, it is generally wise to always save some money from your income. Saving is very important because it helps to settle any money related issue that may arise suddenly. It also helps to go long term with retirement plans in sight.
Okay, we ought to save money irrespective of the retirement time. It is good to always save something cos no one knows how the future will be. Because this life is full of uncertainties. No one expected what's really happening now, I mean the corona virus.

It is good to save more money not to relying in government pension, so I'd good to have savings so to start up something before your because government take time to pay their pension, so you don't need to keep waiting for it before saving, it better to have savings is very important.
Post automatically merged:

It is good to save more money not to relying in government pension, so I'd good to have savings so to start up something before your because government take time to pay their pension, so you don't need to keep waiting for it before saving, it better to have savings is very important.

Saving is an habit you need to learn an adapt to it, it is good to save for the future because business last forever but the white collar job does not last forever, you can even get sucked and you will be left with nothing, you see, salary work is not dependable. It better to save for the future

Post automatically merged:

Yeah, it is better for one to save ahead of the pension. Cos it takes long time in our country for one start receiving his or her pension. Saving will leverage such burden when the retirement time comes.

Not to depend on government for your pension and face future disaster you have to start saving plan right away. Saving for the future as per pension benefit start inside the mind.

The future to me starts today.
I believe that everybody is government leaving your future in the hands of uncaring government is a disastrous end.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back