What's new

How are you planning towards retirement, wait for your pension money, or start up a business with your savings??

Currently for my pension and just trying to establish my source of income there after I can emback on retirement but I must have a certain source of income first.

Since I am not a civil servant, then I would have to save up for life after retirement.
Civil servants are entitled to pension every month after retirement.
Their is a way you can simply save from your young age and invest in varieties of businesses or investment scheme online and offline, then you'll come to earn passive after bowing out of retirement of being a self employed..

My retirement plan is very simple. My plan is to acquire real estate property as much as I can before the retirement. I choose real estate investment because it brings passive income.

I cannot wait for my pension, my pension is money that should be used for further investment sfter my retirement so I would invest psrt of my salary which i am still working and after retirement I would have had a lot of money already invested and my pension would only serve as support to my investment

Of course its to start up a business with my savings. I have seen far too many people suffer while waiting for their pension, which might take years sometimes. You don't have to wait for retirement before starting a business.
You can start a business while hiring trusted professionals to manage it for you.
That is just the basic fact,because a lot of persons make been in a very critical situation while they are waiting fpr their pension.it is always good to start up something no matter how small,so that one can get to understand the business environment very well.

I haven't even started working and don't plan to anyways. So there's no need for me to wait for any pension money anywhere.
Though I'll from my business earnings pay myself and pay my pension as well.

Everything is dependent on our health and energy levels. which I shall have during my retirement years. If I am blessed with a healthy and peaceful life, I will have the confidence to put my savings in a business, because every business has its own level of risk in terms of success and failure.

I think for me the best thing to do is just r start or setup a business of my own with my personal savings even before I start getting my pension after retirement. Now adays the economy is not favourable and one need to be smart
I agree with you.
As a worker, one should start building wealth with savings instead of waiting till after retirement to use the pension to start up a business.

You got to understand that opening a business isn't always going to be profitable. Maybe someone invests their whole lives savings into a business and lose all of it. What are they going to do then, since they need to retire and have no money left? People just like the safety of having a pension because they know they have an assured income every month.

You got to understand that opening a business isn't always going to be profitable. Maybe someone invests their whole lives savings into a business and lose all of it. What are they going to do then, since they need to retire and have no money left? People just like the safety of having a pension because they know they have an assured income every month.
That is very true,it is one of the things that will make some persons to opt for a paid employment and settle down for what will be coming out from their employment engagement .

Well anyone who is planning to retire, it will be very good and also profitable for such person to start up a business using his savings than waiting on retirement to use his or her pension to start up a business.

My preparations for my retirement is at this young age.
I am not going to put myself under stress of starting up a business at my old age .

Of course its to start up a business with my savings. I have seen far too many people suffer while waiting for their pension, which might take years sometimes. You don't have to wait for retirement before starting a business.
You can start a business while hiring trusted professionals to manage it for you.
That is one thing i always advise persons that are into paid employment,because you might not have all the time to run a business,you just have to start something on the sideline and learn about the market and process,so that you would have gained some experience before retirement.

Yes, I need to save up mor money now. Than just relying to government for my pension. Because I might not survive it, if I save nothing, it will take time for government to pay such pension dues. The ones I know, the ones who rely on pension are suffering it now. The government of our country takes much time before they start paying pension.
You're absolutely right by saying this seriously, but for people like me who don't bother to settle for less because I rather go every stress in other to win the best.

I intend to have multiple business running passively during my retirement.
I am already making Investments that would provide me profits passively at my retirement stage of life .

You're absolutely right by saying this seriously, but for people like me who don't bother to settle for less because I rather go every stress in other to win the best.
Ok. That is just the Only Way out. Relying on the government is stressful and tiring. The only advantage is the fact that you can be able to receive pension after retirement as a government worker.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back