What's new

Housing or car, which one is more profitable??

I'm currently facing little tug of war, comparing buying of cheap cars at the vendor, or start up an estate construction. Where I will lay out one bedroom flat into (4) two bedroom flat into (4) self contains into (10) and put them up for rent. Among the car buying and selling business, and building an estate apartments for rent, which one is more profitable??
Permit me to remind you that establishing a house for rent is quite demanding. The cost of land , the cost of building and managing the real estate building are part of the challenges. With regards to buying cars , it also requires huge capitals for buying and maintenance. You just need to check your capital and evaluate the one it can afford .

I'm currently facing little tug of war, comparing buying of cheap cars at the vendor, or start up an estate construction. Where I will lay out one bedroom flat into (4) two bedroom flat into (4) self contains into (10) and put them up for rent. Among the car buying and selling business, and building an estate apartments for rent, which one is more profitable??
I will say, go for estate construction, this is very much better than buying a car, as it will give you a better and high profit in low time. So don't hesitate to start estate construction business.

I will say, go for estate construction, this is very much better than buying a car, as it will give you a better and high profit in low time. So don't hesitate to start estate construction business.
Good, maybe it will give me a higher profit. Because I have some basic knowledge about how real estate housing works. I will draft my plan soon, and how to start the construction of the project sooner.

I think a car is a big business, it will be more profitable than a house because almost every day there is someone in the car who will rent our car and give us good money. That's why business is very profitable

I think a car is a big business, it will be more profitable than a house because almost every day there is someone in the car who will rent our car and give us good money. That's why business is very profitable
Lol, maybe you're into renting and selling of a car? Nevertheless, it's still a welcomed idea. I love good business ideas, that will bring steady money in for me. Maybe I'll give this idea an option later, thanks.

House rent is more profitable as compared to buying and selling of cars business. all Cars have a specific price but lands and houses prices are going up or stable for few time then will go and certain. Their prices never fall down. so you should focus on house renting not for a buy new car

Selling of car is actually a lucrative business but permit me to say it is seasonal and it requires effort it requires you to start in shop always . One thing with car selling is that, whenever you stop buying cars from vendors, the business automatically stops.
While in the case of building a house, it may not being you enough money at a time but, it takes a lot of time even without you going to advertise it and it requires little of no stress to be looked after.

Housing is more profitable then car business. The car will lower the price you set, but building and selling a home can be very rewarding. I bought a car which has been reduced by 300,000 Pakistani rupees. If I had bought a house, it would have cost 500,000 more.

If you are going for house flipping or renting out I think that is safer as an investment than the car flipping. The house will be appreciating in value as time goes by so it is like earning a little profit if you cannot sell it. However, renting out has its problems too but they are minimal only. If the tenant doesn't pay rent you need to specify that in the lease contract so you can evict the non-paying tenant. The car depreciates in value so you have to be quick in selling it otherwise your investment will be eaten by time, so to speak.

Housing is more profitable then car business. The car will lower the price you set, but building and selling a home can be very rewarding. I bought a car which has been reduced by 300,000 Pakistani rupees. If I had bought a house, it would have cost 500,000 more.
Interesting to get your meaning review about which one is better. For me both house and car business is profitable. It depends on your plans for it. My friend is into car selling business, he has a car link. Where he import cars abroad into his garage and resell to make profit.

You can not compare the benefits of a house to that of a car, the same with the profit gotten from selling them.A particular brand of car may have a fixed price while houses doesn't have.

You can not compare the benefits of a house to that of a car, the same with the profit gotten from selling them.A particular brand of car may have a fixed price while houses doesn't have.
You made a good point also, housing investment is lucrative incomparable to car selling business. But car is also profitable, if you ask me. Because when you buy it at cheaper rate from the vendor in wholesale quantity their is some cash back in the price tag when you bought in quantities. Then comeback to your country to resell them and make profit.

Well both business have same profit but I think car buying and selling business is somehow easy and more profitable.but if u can invest on large scale so buying and selling houses and flates have really good and handsome profit.

There is a big difference between car and housing business. If you can drive the car yourself, the profit is higher and if you hire someone else, ie the driver, the profit is reduced by 50%. I benefit more from the car. Yes, but if you have to start a big project, then there is a lot of benefit.
You made an interesting point here. When you buy the car for personal use, for transportation purpose. You'll be getting more money than when you give out the car to a private individual who will use it for transportation means also.

Both the car and housing businesses are profitable. The car business will however begin to bring in profits earlier than the housing business.

Both the car and housing businesses are profitable. The car business will however begin to bring in profits earlier than the housing business.
Yes, you're there, you're the only one here that have said what I needed most to hear about the two long time investment on my mind. I see both profitable enough, but the car own will bring profit in near future if started up.

You made an interesting point here. When you buy the car for personal use, for transportation purpose. You'll be getting more money than when you give out the car to a private individual who will use it for transportation means also.
hello there...how are you as i have already wrote here that House rent is more profitable as compared to buying and selling of cars business. all Cars have a specific price but lands and houses prices are going up or stable for few time then will go and certain. Their prices never fall down. so you should focus on house renting not for a buy new car

The housing business will be very profitable for you. You can rent it now. Many people live in rented houses and the beauty business will be profitable for you. I want your housing business to be very good for you and also give you profits monthly. To run a housing business, you need to have a good city where you can make a profit.

hello there...how are you as i have already wrote here that House rent is more profitable as compared to buying and selling of cars business. all Cars have a specific price but lands and houses prices are going up or stable for few time then will go and certain. Their prices never fall down. so you should focus on house renting not for a buy new car
Okay, your points are instrumental to my plans. I will consider it too, I have believed long time that setting up a building structure and renting it out is one of the best investment option. Let's see what the future holds for me.

Yes, it's easy to maintain, and somehow risk free than the cars importation business. Because sometimes the ship conveying the car might be attacked by sea pirates, smuggling what's on it. Leaving me with nothing, onthat's the kind my losses I wouldn't want. But housing estate, will be there for years, the only issue is the maintenance course.
Maintenance should be relatively easy if you have workers who make sure they do good quality work initially.

This can make you take up to 5 years without carrying out any major repairs.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back