What's new

Housing or car, which one is more profitable??

office space GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
The real estate Business will always be the best option in a situation like this, with the way you have structured your real estate package, I expects some blocks of money later on 😁😁.
With the real estate option, you will do little or nothing at all, just sit down watch as your money flows in like a boss.
Lol, you made my heart glad with your kind suggestions. I think your words have motivated me wanting to start now and beginning the project of the estate building. But I will wait a little time to gather more opinions and know what the future holds for me in this kind project tug of war.

I advise you to go for real estate.
This is because in buying and selling of cars needs you to follow some procedures and this will force you to have some connection unlike the real estate.
We see the real estate has got a lot of demand because there is no day a house can lack a tenant.
But you can stay for long where only few people will be in a position to buy the car.
So i find that real estate is more profitable
It will be profitable enough, because I will set the procedures to earn steady passive income through it. Because I will employ an agent, a lawyer that will oversee the tenant and land lord agreement. So that issues of house rent owing won't be a barrier, the lawyer will make sure they comply with the payment deadline. To pay on time to avoid unnecessary harassment.

Both are costing money but I consider only the house an asset while the car more of a cost. BUT, and that's a big but, if you work for a driving company (Uber, Didi or others), then I'd say the car, but for me personally I'd always chose the house over the car, any day of the week.

Both are costing money but I consider only the house an asset while the car more of a cost. BUT, and that's a big but, if you work for a driving company (Uber, Didi or others), then I'd say the car, but for me personally I'd always chose the house over the car, any day of the week.
Lol, you surprised me by that word "A big but" I have received widespread response about the housing option, as the most profitable option. Being the real estate option, I respect everyone's opinion here. That's why I brought this topic to find the right answer. And I have gotten a lot good responses that shows that, the housing project will be more profitable.

The financially stable persons are into real estate because it is a lucrative business. Real estate is a long term business while car is a luxury and it is seasonal. Therefore I would implore to start real estate first and if have the financial power you can start car later.

The financially stable persons are into real estate because it is a lucrative business. Real estate is a long term business while car is a luxury and it is seasonal. Therefore I would implore to start real estate first and if have the financial power you can start car later.
You made a good point, real estate housing is a lucrative investment if the finance is there, to put it up. I'm expecting to get into re estate housing sooner. I'm strategically planning over it in the future, because I know the gain involve in it.

Cars are liabilities and not assets, as years go by their value depreciates, meanwhile landed properties keep on appreciating in price as development comes around.so therefore I think estate management is very profitable than car selling business.

Cars are liabilities and not assets, as years go by their value depreciates, meanwhile landed properties keep on appreciating in price as development comes around.so therefore I think estate management is very profitable than car selling business.
interesting points, I agree with you, landed property keeps appreciating as years passed by. Through real estate housing business one can make steady income to buy cars and lands as well. House is a lasting investment, the one thing you need to do to make it attractive, is through maintenance.

I'm currently facing little tug of war, comparing buying of cheap cars at the vendor, or start up an estate construction. Where I will lay out one bedroom flat into (4) two bedroom flat into (4) self contains into (10) and put them up for rent. Among the car buying and selling business, and building an estate apartments for rent, which one is more profitable??
Which is a real estate business in which you have built apartments, this business is very good. In which the profit reaches and its rate increases day by day. And i love it.

Real estate is a better business and I suggest you consider it. A car can be rented out to use but the profit you will make is no match for what you would earn with real estate. So please leave the car and go for real estate.

constructing an estate is very good and buying of cars for resale is also very good, but housing is still the best of it all, the money used in building a house used for rentage can be gotten back in few years making it a steady income

That's true, I have gotten 100% percentage preference from the real estate housing investment. Let me get other peoples reviews to compare and contrast, which is the better one to go for. With what I'm getting now, it shows that the housing project will being me more profit than car selling business.
For me investing in landed property is better than buying a car cause landed property don't get devalued over time but can becomes obsolete as time goes on so for me it will be better getting a landed property then getting a car

Which is a real estate business in which you have built apartments, this business is very good. In which the profit reaches and its rate increases day by day. And i love it.
Cool that you love it, real estate investment is a lifetime investment. The fortunes it brings to its owners is incomparable. This kind of business is hyper profitable to a retiree also. To use his accrued gratuity money and start the project.

Houses are more profitable than car transportation business. However, it is very expensive to build houses. I would advise you go with the car transport business as you would be able to make gain in it and still have money to run the business.

Houses are more profitable than car transportation business. However, it is very expensive to build houses. I would advise you go with the car transport business as you would be able to make gain in it and still have money to run the business.
I did not mean car transportation business. I mean car importation business. Even if you made a nice suggestion to me. But I'm talking about importation at cheaper rate from the vendor, reselling for profit.

If i were you I. Would go with housing as land and houses appreciate with time, where as cars depreciate. A car you bought last week you can never and ever sell it same amount you bought it but you can't say the same for house, moreover you could put a house for rent and would be getting monthly fees and payment for it as rentage fees, and it requires low maintenance also unlike cars.

Housing investment is the best. It is a life time dividends. You can decide to increase the pay if you want. But investing in cars, the value depreciate with time, and one might lose some money over time.

If i were you I. Would go with housing as land and houses appreciate with time, where as cars depreciate. A car you bought last week you can never and ever sell it same amount you bought it but you can't say the same for house, moreover you could put a house for rent and would be getting monthly fees and payment for it as rentage fees, and it requires low maintenance also unlike cars.
Lol, I know you're given your best suggestion about the one I should choose from. But you guys are getting me wrong a little bit. I didn't say, I want to buy a car to use and resell. I said car importation business, where I will buy at the vendor for a cheaper price, dropping it at my car link to resell and make profit.

The two proposals are interesting. If the cars are in perfect condition or are new, you have to put them to work and in your area there is demand for taxis or rental cars, it is a good source of income. I am in favor of rental houses, since once built there are very few expenses that can be presented in repairs. It's different with cars, after putting them to work, they will start asking for mechanical repairs.

If somebody give me chance to invest I will prefer to invest in real estate rather than cars bcz with due course of time real estate prices grow up but in cars may be we can loose our investment after meeting an accident

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back