What's new

Housing or car, which one is more profitable??

Which is more profitable: a house or a car? Well, in my opinion, a house is more profitable than a car because a house is where you live and you can't live in a car. A house is an asset, whereas a car is a depreciable item.

A car for business purpose will be the most profitable since the car will be able to generate you enough money to build a house but buying a car for luxury repurposes when you do not have a house is not even the best, in a situation like this obviously house is the most valuable.

I'm currently facing little tug of war, comparing buying of cheap cars at the vendor, or start up an estate construction. Where I will lay out one bedroom flat into (4) two bedroom flat into (4) self contains into (10) and put them up for rent. Among the car buying and selling business, and building an estate apartments for rent, which one is more profitable??
Housing is more profitable than car business.
Imagine owning n estate and getting rent from the various apartments in that estate yearly.
That is huge profit. I cannot see a car business giving one such.

Housing is more profitable than car business.
Imagine owning n estate and getting rent from the various apartments in that estate yearly.
That is huge profit. I cannot see a car business giving one such.
House is less risky, and the profit margin is enormous too, and it's simply placed which makes it hassle free. Sake goes to flipping cars when you have the right marketing plans.

All these so much depends on your location and the amount you have. The real estate might just be the best idea given that you have money to build quite such large properties. The property has a high chance of faring well if it is locates in the city center or close to workplace parked place. The road would also be a good idea too. You can make an app that allows people book on time and make it easier for them instead of coming to wait for long in the park. This will give you an edge over competitors

Lol. I can't actually differentiate between the two but I know that both of them are a good business that pays off when done well. We can compare this with oil and gas business if the profit start rolling in. Although if you don't have much, better you start with car businesses.

I'm currently facing little tug of war, comparing buying of cheap cars at the vendor, or start up an estate construction. Where I will lay out one bedroom flat into (4) two bedroom flat into (4) self contains into (10) and put them up for rent. Among the car buying and selling business, and building an estate apartments for rent, which one is more profitable??

I do not think that you should buy a car because the car will depreciate in value and it will probably not be that much profitable as compared to buying a property. The value of property will gradually rise by the passage of time. However, I think you will still need to maintain the property until it sells.

Lol. I can't actually differentiate between the two but I know that both of them are a good business that pays off when done well. We can compare this with oil and gas business if the profit start rolling in. Although if you don't have much, better you start with car businesses.
You have a point there but it totally depends on what you use them for, I see it as a total waste to go for a car for your personal use, in the next few months a car becomes a liability cause it's not giving you money in return, unless you plan on using it for public use.

Some companies have a car plan that will let you use a brand new car for 2 years then you can buy it on a big discount. If that is the case then it is the car but if not then the housing is more profitable because it never depreciates even if the value of the house depreciates but the lot will keep on rising in value.

The question all depends,a situation whereby the vehicle is mainly used for luxury then it would not generate any income for you,but on the other hand,if the house is not monitise,then it will not give any returns,
Housing investment is more profitable as compared to buying and selling of cars business. Cars have a specific price but lands and houses prices are going up. Their prices never fall down.
That is very true,in the aspect of buying a car,the price is actually within a oparticular range,except you are importing it from abroad,compared to landed property that appriciate with time.
Housing investment is more profitable as compared to buying and selling of cars business. Cars have a specific price but lands and houses prices are going up. Their prices never fall down.
That is very true,in the aspect of buying a car,the price is actually within a oparticular range,except you are importing it from abroad,compared to landed property that appriciate with time.

Last edited:
The birg of them are very much profitable but it depends on their purposes. Someone like me will surely choose a house over cars because you will be spending so much money on cars if anything gets spoilt.

In my own point of view , i will always prefer a real estate business which has house as one of its example , though car is also lucrative , if you are using it for commercial purposes.

Putting up buildings for rent or sale is more profitable than buying cars and offer them for sale.
Building is a fixed asset which value never depreciates but appraised till eternity. While vehicles do depreciate in values.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back