What's new

Honeygain Review 2020: Is It Legit or a Scam? #honeygainreview

Wow, this the first time am hearing about this site, I have never been introduced to it nor been told about it nor people around me doing anything in that site before so am speechless about it

Honeygain is legit but very slow, it's so slow that I have made 50 cent for it since I installed on system.

why will an app using background date be that slow.

I installed another app three days ago and from the look of things, it's going to make sense.

I downloaded Honeygain some time ago, I had to leave it because my pc was damaged, at the moment I have a borrowed one and I have not wanted to download it. It is a totally legitimate site and when you apply it correctly, the profits come passively, without making any effort.

Honeygain is a legit site.
Its a good app to manage your left data and earn some cash.
But there is a problem with it that it's minimum payout is very high.
If you don't have a good referrel then it's take more than 6 months to get 20$. That's the only thing challenging for me

Basically, I can only say few things about, based on the fact that I just heard of the website and if according to their review, I think is going awesome, although I am still giving a vivid study concerning how true or false information coming from them could be.
Well installed on my PC and problem shift it to my phone in few minutes after I derive my points.

In my own point of view, I believe honeygain review is a scam, because it is not possible to give out that amount of money to people just like that. And according to my experience , I have registered many other site just like that, and at the end of the day, they gave me nothing

Well I can say honeygain is legit but its not so easy to make the money like that even with the $5 bonus given to you,especially for people with bad network connections, and it also not advisable for people in a country without free WiFi or for people that their internet subscription is expensive

It's legit but the payout is too high for me and the app is very slow.
More of the fact that I don't use it anymore is that where I live we don't have WiFi and data charges are too high.
For using 10GB of my data they pay only 1$ and that will be a huge loss to me so I can't continue using it.

I am so new to this platform (homeygain) I never know much about it but with this article I read above and those that have withdrawn money from there I believe is legit.

I tried to use Honeygain but it doesn't work well for me, it just takes too long to reach the Minimum and even though im leaving the wifi connected or data open it's not using it my balance was not improving so i decided to just uninstall it.

I believe it's legit but I don't buy into their idea as it waste a lots of my data with a very low returns. I will prefer to use my data for another better thing than to wast it on honey gain again.

Honeygain application is quite a very legit software, I've worked on it for some time even before I saw it on bizdustry, and I was able to accumulate some bucks. Though it's very slow, which I learnt is as result of geographical restrictions.

I think it is a good platform and by all indications it shows legit business. Problem is the pay is probably the worst you can get from any gig at all on the internet. 10Gb for one dollar is the worst I have heard because in Africa the cost of 10gb should be worth about 6 dollars or even more.

Honeygain Review - Legit or Scam?

• Honeygain Review 2020: Is It Legit or a Scam?
  • What is Honeygain?
  • How Honeygain Works
  • How to Sign Up for Honeygain
  • How Do You Get Paid On Honeygain?
  • How to Make Money With Honeygain?
  • Honeygain Coupon Codes
  • Pros of Honeygain
  • Cons of Honeygain
  • Is Honeygain Legit or a Scam?

Honeygain Review 2020: Is It Legit or a Scam?​

Everybody is looking to make an extra buck during
these hard economic times, so read on to find out
more about my review into Honeygain.
Honeygain-Convert-Your-Unused-Internet-Into-Money-Hero-Image-696x391.jpg

Before using Honeygain, I used a service called Qmee, and you can find my detailed written review here. Any student in today's modern era struggles financially. I just left my computer on, and every so often, an Ad would appear, which credited me 10-20 cents whenever they showed during a search on the web.

Honeygain is much more modern and automated. I've learned something that will help you accumulate money and grow your business Portillo from doing nothing literally.

What is Honeygain?​

Honeygain review: Honeygain is an application that can be downloaded on your computer or smartphone to run numerous requests for its customers using your broadband data. The business allows other organizations to obtain knowledge and market analysis using their network. Honeygain's benefit is that it is configured through many different gadgets and internet protocol addresses so that that information can be collected from several sources by their customers.

During the Web Summit conference in Lisbo
download.jpg
n at the end of 2018, the Honeygain concept was born - here, you can learn more about the beginning of Honeygain. As of last month, Honeygain had more than 1,200,000 registered users.

How much can I earn with honey gain?​

You get paid based on how much internet HoneyGain use - and it also depends on your broadband package. It's important first to find out how fast your WiFi connection speed is by taking a test at speedtest.net.

When I first started using HoneyGain, I struggled to ascertain the "credit" system. To be exact, it's not capital but credits that flow. You receive 1 credit/10MB shared, and 0.001$ is worth one credit, so you get 1$ per 10GB shared.
Earnings.png

1. 1mb = 1000000 bytes
  2. 1g(gigabytes) = 1,000MB
  3. 1TB = 1,000G

How Do You Get Paid On Honeygain?​

Now, this is the part of the article that you've been waiting for. It is essential to know how customers are paid on a timely basis to see whether this online money making platform is legit or fraud.
download-1.jpg

Getting paid is clear, easy, and straight forward. Although, I haven't even received a payout personally because my earnings are currently just above 5$.

We understand that HoneyGain pays its members through PayPal. PayPal is a simple payment portal that can be used internationally, with associated fees and exchange rates*. If you haven't yet already got an account with them, you may register one here. Make sure you sign up to PayPal before registering on Honeygain.

The threshold for the minimum payment is $20. You will withdraw your funds instantly after you have earned so many points.

Honeygain Referral Program

Upon registration, if you use a promotional code, you get a 5$ bonus, which you can withdraw to PayPal after reaching 20$ in points. An average user with a stable internet connection that uses HoneyGain will take 48 days to achieve the minimal withdrawal point. If you choose to refer others to the service, you'll be eligible to earn 10% of what the referrer earns permanently!
Earnings.png

You may join using my referral link if you're interested in using Honeygain. https://r.honeygain.me/ALEXM40068

Final Verdict​

Even though it's definitely paying its users and there are multiple payment proofs, HoneyGain presents one major disadvantage. If you're an entrepreneur who is incredibly worried about his data privacy and doesn't want an app creeping around on his computer, you'd probably consider it a scam.
Honeygain-Is-It-Safe.png

After all, it's a registered business, and their Trustpilot profile shows us they have a rating of 4/5 stars with over 1075 reviews, which signs of Bizdustry's approval.

This platform can be very useful in countries that you have free Wi-Fi and free internet infrastructures unlike some third world countries like Nigeria where internet services is as expensive as silver and gold.

I heard about honeygain about a month ago. In the beginning,I thought it was a ptc. Therefore, I did not check the program. However, just about a week I found what exactly was honeygain. The concept is interesting, however, before I begin to use this I have to fins out how this program will affect my device.

I am not using this app yet. If I can reach the payment threshold in about 48 days, I think I can use this app to make residual income. One of the reasons why I am not using this app is because I have tried a lot of similar apps and none of these apps let me reach the payment threshold even in 5 months.

Honeygain Review - Legit or Scam?

• Honeygain Review 2020: Is It Legit or a Scam?
  • What is Honeygain?
  • How Honeygain Works
  • How to Sign Up for Honeygain
  • How Do You Get Paid On Honeygain?
  • How to Make Money With Honeygain?
  • Honeygain Coupon Codes
  • Pros of Honeygain
  • Cons of Honeygain
  • Is Honeygain Legit or a Scam?

Honeygain Review 2020: Is It Legit or a Scam?​

Everybody is looking to make an extra buck during
these hard economic times, so read on to find out
more about my review into Honeygain.
Honeygain-Convert-Your-Unused-Internet-Into-Money-Hero-Image-696x391.jpg

Before using Honeygain, I used a service called Qmee, and you can find my detailed written review here. Any student in today's modern era struggles financially. I just left my computer on, and every so often, an Ad would appear, which credited me 10-20 cents whenever they showed during a search on the web.

Honeygain is much more modern and automated. I've learned something that will help you accumulate money and grow your business Portillo from doing nothing literally.

What is Honeygain?​

Honeygain review: Honeygain is an application that can be downloaded on your computer or smartphone to run numerous requests for its customers using your broadband data. The business allows other organizations to obtain knowledge and market analysis using their network. Honeygain's benefit is that it is configured through many different gadgets and internet protocol addresses so that that information can be collected from several sources by their customers.

During the Web Summit conference in Lisbo
download.jpg
n at the end of 2018, the Honeygain concept was born - here, you can learn more about the beginning of Honeygain. As of last month, Honeygain had more than 1,200,000 registered users.

How much can I earn with honey gain?​

You get paid based on how much internet HoneyGain use - and it also depends on your broadband package. It's important first to find out how fast your WiFi connection speed is by taking a test at speedtest.net.

When I first started using HoneyGain, I struggled to ascertain the "credit" system. To be exact, it's not capital but credits that flow. You receive 1 credit/10MB shared, and 0.001$ is worth one credit, so you get 1$ per 10GB shared.
Earnings.png

1. 1mb = 1000000 bytes
  2. 1g(gigabytes) = 1,000MB
  3. 1TB = 1,000G

How Do You Get Paid On Honeygain?​

Now, this is the part of the article that you've been waiting for. It is essential to know how customers are paid on a timely basis to see whether this online money making platform is legit or fraud.
download-1.jpg

Getting paid is clear, easy, and straight forward. Although, I haven't even received a payout personally because my earnings are currently just above 5$.

We understand that HoneyGain pays its members through PayPal. PayPal is a simple payment portal that can be used internationally, with associated fees and exchange rates*. If you haven't yet already got an account with them, you may register one here. Make sure you sign up to PayPal before registering on Honeygain.

The threshold for the minimum payment is $20. You will withdraw your funds instantly after you have earned so many points.

Honeygain Referral Program

Upon registration, if you use a promotional code, you get a 5$ bonus, which you can withdraw to PayPal after reaching 20$ in points. An average user with a stable internet connection that uses HoneyGain will take 48 days to achieve the minimal withdrawal point. If you choose to refer others to the service, you'll be eligible to earn 10% of what the referrer earns permanently!
Earnings.png

You may join using my referral link if you're interested in using Honeygain. https://r.honeygain.me/ALEXM40068

Final Verdict​

Even though it's definitely paying its users and there are multiple payment proofs, HoneyGain presents one major disadvantage. If you're an entrepreneur who is incredibly worried about his data privacy and doesn't want an app creeping around on his computer, you'd probably consider it a scam.
Honeygain-Is-It-Safe.png

After all, it's a registered business, and their Trustpilot profile shows us they have a rating of 4/5 stars with over 1075 reviews, which signs of Bizdustry's approval.

Very informative thread. I heard and and saw this honeygain before, im just ignoring it because im not yet convinced on how this platform works. And here it is, it really pays. i wish its never too late to sign in. I will register later. Thank you 😊

This is how much I have earned so far @iamgroot. I will update you when I cashout, to whether this website pays or not.

1611589652478.png

I started using honeygain recently aftee I saw the program promoted here. However, I am not happy. The app stops frequently and gives me an alert that says there are lot of requests from the IP. I am the only person using this app in my family.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back