What's new

Honeygain Review 2020: Is It Legit or a Scam? #honeygainreview

Deleted member 403

Honeygain Review - Legit or Scam?

• Honeygain Review 2020: Is It Legit or a Scam?
  • What is Honeygain?
  • How Honeygain Works
  • How to Sign Up for Honeygain
  • How Do You Get Paid On Honeygain?
  • How to Make Money With Honeygain?
  • Honeygain Coupon Codes
  • Pros of Honeygain
  • Cons of Honeygain
  • Is Honeygain Legit or a Scam?

Honeygain Review 2020: Is It Legit or a Scam?​

Everybody is looking to make an extra buck during
these hard economic times, so read on to find out
more about my review into Honeygain.
Honeygain-Convert-Your-Unused-Internet-Into-Money-Hero-Image-696x391.jpg

Before using Honeygain, I used a service called Qmee, and you can find my detailed written review here. Any student in today's modern era struggles financially. I just left my computer on, and every so often, an Ad would appear, which credited me 10-20 cents whenever they showed during a search on the web.

Honeygain is much more modern and automated. I've learned something that will help you accumulate money and grow your business Portillo from doing nothing literally.

What is Honeygain?​

Honeygain review: Honeygain is an application that can be downloaded on your computer or smartphone to run numerous requests for its customers using your broadband data. The business allows other organizations to obtain knowledge and market analysis using their network. Honeygain's benefit is that it is configured through many different gadgets and internet protocol addresses so that that information can be collected from several sources by their customers.

During the Web Summit conference in Lisbo
download.jpg
n at the end of 2018, the Honeygain concept was born - here, you can learn more about the beginning of Honeygain. As of last month, Honeygain had more than 1,200,000 registered users.

How much can I earn with honey gain?​

You get paid based on how much internet HoneyGain use - and it also depends on your broadband package. It's important first to find out how fast your WiFi connection speed is by taking a test at speedtest.net.

When I first started using HoneyGain, I struggled to ascertain the "credit" system. To be exact, it's not capital but credits that flow. You receive 1 credit/10MB shared, and 0.001$ is worth one credit, so you get 1$ per 10GB shared.
Earnings.png

1. 1mb = 1000000 bytes
  2. 1g(gigabytes) = 1,000MB
  3. 1TB = 1,000G

How Do You Get Paid On Honeygain?​

Now, this is the part of the article that you've been waiting for. It is essential to know how customers are paid on a timely basis to see whether this online money making platform is legit or fraud.
download-1.jpg

Getting paid is clear, easy, and straight forward. Although, I haven't even received a payout personally because my earnings are currently just above 5$.

We understand that HoneyGain pays its members through PayPal. PayPal is a simple payment portal that can be used internationally, with associated fees and exchange rates*. If you haven't yet already got an account with them, you may register one here. Make sure you sign up to PayPal before registering on Honeygain.

The threshold for the minimum payment is $20. You will withdraw your funds instantly after you have earned so many points.

Honeygain Referral Program

Upon registration, if you use a promotional code, you get a 5$ bonus, which you can withdraw to PayPal after reaching 20$ in points. An average user with a stable internet connection that uses HoneyGain will take 48 days to achieve the minimal withdrawal point. If you choose to refer others to the service, you'll be eligible to earn 10% of what the referrer earns permanently!
Earnings.png

You may join using my referral link if you're interested in using Honeygain. https://r.honeygain.me/ALEXM40068

Final Verdict​

Even though it's definitely paying its users and there are multiple payment proofs, HoneyGain presents one major disadvantage. If you're an entrepreneur who is incredibly worried about his data privacy and doesn't want an app creeping around on his computer, you'd probably consider it a scam.
Honeygain-Is-It-Safe.png

After all, it's a registered business, and their Trustpilot profile shows us they have a rating of 4/5 stars with over 1075 reviews, which signs of Bizdustry's approval.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can confirm honeygain is legit, although it may take long to reach $20 payment, even with $5 bonus

but they definitely pay and they aren't lying about their service

I have seen this site advertisement on most gpt sites and i will say that its legit because many people have gotten paid from the platform

I used it in the past but it moves very hard and I left it.. but i'm sure is legit.

That sounds great and an easy way to earn money, though it will take some time to reach the minimum payout. I will try it out and see if I can be patient with it. I will try to utilize the referral so as to earn faster.

Why my honeygain thread is removed? I posted review about it before but my review is not available. Why?

Why my honeygain thread is removed? I posted review about it before but my review is not available. Why?
It appears when transferring the posts your topic didn't transfer and I can only apologize for the inconvenience Most of the content has been merged here.

I'm just hearing about this site now. I need someone to tell me more about it and how it works.
Please refer to my review above.

Honeygain Review - Legit or Scam?

• Honeygain Review 2020: Is It Legit or a Scam?
  • What is Honeygain?
  • How Honeygain Works
  • How to Sign Up for Honeygain
  • How Do You Get Paid On Honeygain?
  • How to Make Money With Honeygain?
  • Honeygain Coupon Codes
  • Pros of Honeygain
  • Cons of Honeygain
  • Is Honeygain Legit or a Scam?

Honeygain Review 2020: Is It Legit or a Scam?​

Everybody is looking to make an extra buck during
these hard economic times, so read on to find out
more about my review into Honeygain.
Honeygain-Convert-Your-Unused-Internet-Into-Money-Hero-Image-696x391.jpg

Before using Honeygain, I used a service called Qmee, and you can find my detailed written review here. Any student in today's modern era struggles financially. I just left my computer on, and every so often, an Ad would appear, which credited me 10-20 cents whenever they showed during a search on the web.

Honeygain is much more modern and automated. I've learned something that will help you accumulate money and grow your business Portillo from doing nothing literally.

What is Honeygain?​

Honeygain review: Honeygain is an application that can be downloaded on your computer or smartphone to run numerous requests for its customers using your broadband data. The business allows other organizations to obtain knowledge and market analysis using their network. Honeygain's benefit is that it is configured through many different gadgets and internet protocol addresses so that that information can be collected from several sources by their customers.

During the Web Summit conference in Lisbo
download.jpg
n at the end of 2018, the Honeygain concept was born - here, you can learn more about the beginning of Honeygain. As of last month, Honeygain had more than 1,200,000 registered users.

How much can I earn with honey gain?​

You get paid based on how much internet HoneyGain use - and it also depends on your broadband package. It's important first to find out how fast your WiFi connection speed is by taking a test at speedtest.net.

When I first started using HoneyGain, I struggled to ascertain the "credit" system. To be exact, it's not capital but credits that flow. You receive 1 credit/10MB shared, and 0.001$ is worth one credit, so you get 1$ per 10GB shared.
Earnings.png

1. 1mb = 1000000 bytes
  2. 1g(gigabytes) = 1,000MB
  3. 1TB = 1,000G

How Do You Get Paid On Honeygain?​

Now, this is the part of the article that you've been waiting for. It is essential to know how customers are paid on a timely basis to see whether this online money making platform is legit or fraud.
download-1.jpg

Getting paid is clear, easy, and straight forward. Although, I haven't even received a payout personally because my earnings are currently just above 5$.

We understand that HoneyGain pays its members through PayPal. PayPal is a simple payment portal that can be used internationally, with associated fees and exchange rates*. If you haven't yet already got an account with them, you may register one here. Make sure you sign up to PayPal before registering on Honeygain.

The threshold for the minimum payment is $20. You will withdraw your funds instantly after you have earned so many points.

Honeygain Referral Program

Upon registration, if you use a promotional code, you get a 5$ bonus, which you can withdraw to PayPal after reaching 20$ in points. An average user with a stable internet connection that uses HoneyGain will take 48 days to achieve the minimal withdrawal point. If you choose to refer others to the service, you'll be eligible to earn 10% of what the referrer earns permanently!
Earnings.png

You may join using my referral link if you're interested in using Honeygain. https://r.honeygain.me/ALEXM40068

Final Verdict​

Even though it's definitely paying its users and there are multiple payment proofs, HoneyGain presents one major disadvantage. If you're an entrepreneur who is incredibly worried about his data privacy and doesn't want an app creeping around on his computer, you'd probably consider it a scam.
Honeygain-Is-It-Safe.png

After all, it's a registered business, and their Trustpilot profile shows us they have a rating of 4/5 stars with over 1075 reviews, which signs of Bizdustry's approval.

This honeygain sounds very interesting and I was looking forward to joining but the area where I have to spend 10G to make just $1 is a redflag for me. Do you know how much it cost to get 10G subscription? That's way to low for the returns

I've never personally used Honey gain but I've heard it's a legit paying site. However, if I remember right -because there are many platforms of this nature with the name 'honey' in them? - it's a bit of a slow burner, apparently.

Presently I Installed honeygain because they promised that they have added Bitcoin payment method ,but using it for three days , I discovered that it doesn't worth it .

The earning from the app is damn slow, I will love to see payment proof from any one that has been paid from the app before I will reinstall the app again.

I know little bit about this site but I know more here about it, here my internet is not much fast so it is tough for me to earn with this site

Honeygain is legit application,but rates for earning are bit low. If you are using only mobile data - skip it. If you have wifi,you could give it a try and you will made passive $5-10.

Honeygain is legit, I started using it a fortnight ago though the outcome is quite slow. But If you are heavy on data give it try for the long run.

Interesting reviews about honeygain @Alexander. Honeygain is a legit app, it requires network connectivity to run safely and brings returns to the user. The only downtime I'm having with starting honeygain app, is the amount of data it suck. I don't have so much data for that, the amount given for the data is minimal. That doesn't mean it isn't worth it, it worth it. Because we are not doing much to earn from the software app, just ON the data and server and it starts generating passive income.

Last month I received my first payment. It's legit and we earn doing nothing. Now there is a daily bonus too (the daily honey pot to scratch). But I advice to use domestic wifi and not a mobile sim or you'll lose all data soon. It's good with unlmited wifi.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back