What's new

Honeygain Review 2020: Is It Legit or a Scam? #honeygainreview

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
Right now, I can't tell you categorically and with ultimate assurance that honey gain is either legit or scam, reason being that I haven't used it before, infact this is the first time i am hearing of that name. But I assure you that some people that have used it will give you the right review here.

Honeygain is very legit. But you need to be online and a massive data user or else you will not earn as fast as possible. I earned from Honeygain through referrals. The minimum payout is hard to reach but the site is legit and has been paying for years now.

Honestly speaking I don't know if it is real or scam a lot of things flooring the internet space these days so you must be very careful where you invest your money else you will be held responsible of your own losses don't think that anybody we will take the financial loss on your behalf never it will not happen so be ready.

I am using this app since some time. I may not make a lot of money with this app but it is good that it works in the background and also earns few cents every day. However, I would like to ask some questions. Does this app slow your device? I have tried a lot of programs that are said to work in the background but discovered that they hinder the device performance.

Honeygain Review 2020: Is It Legit or a Scam? What is Honeygain? How Honeygain Works; How to Sign Up for Honeygain

This is my first time hearing about it. It sounds like something I should give a try. I have been looking forward for more online businesses that is legit. And am happy with the reports given about the Honey gain. The reviews are convincing to me.

Honeygain is a company that will use your idle internet connection for their network and pays you for your idle internet connection. This is a great concept that works on any Windows device, Mac device, and all smartphones and tablets. This is an international company and no matter where you live the company will pay you for using your idle internet connection. It is possible to connect 5 devices at once to your internet connection. The company recommends that you use one device per IP address to receive the best revenue possible. The company can use up to 2GB per day. Depending on your internet speed it is possible to reach a maximum of 15GB per day.

honeygain in total waste of data and waste of time because I can't just imagine me switch on my data is at the end its already draining my batteries and they just take time to just be adding cent is added into the account so it's always so annoying very annoying, at the end of the day I want you to delete the app at the end of the record store today of me at all.

That's a lot of work to have just one dollar. Imagine the number of years it will take to get fifty dollars. That will be like 5years time lol. I will say it's just waste of time to invest so much time into this. Better things to do with time.

How Much Money Can I Make With Honeycomb? You get paid based on how much internet you use - not how much internet you use. The current default network sharing rate is 1 credit for 10 MB of traffic passing through your network and 10 GB = $ 1 USD. This means that each credit is worth a penny

Online help business a lot by saving traffic time that do occur when having meeting with other business partner but now online as make it easier to the extent that meetings can be done online and submitting of documents can also be done online without physical appearance.

Well, I guess the only way to know that is by using it, I just started using not quite long, and all I could gather for now is that the accumulation rate is super slow. But I hope it's worth it

It's not worth it, actually. Most of the people (including people living in western countries) are just earning pennies out of this app. I have deleted the app. No one knows what exactly they do with our internet data. I just hope they do not use it for illegal purpose. Nevertheless, the only people who are making money from this app are the owners of that app, not people who use it and install it. It will take several months or even one year to reach the payout.

I can't say for sure if it's legit or not as it's not been long i registered, and even if a $5 head start it will take a whole longer than 35days for get to the minimum payout being $20, i just hope it's legit.

I installed the app in my phone, but after some weeks I discovered that my data no longer last, my one month data subscription no longer last upto a week so I got angry about the app, so I immediately uninstall the app from my phone, it consume data in a way that is not really encouraging.

It looks promising for me to use their application and good to see many member getting paid but is it safe to use it as I am bit concern about privacy. Is it different than Nelson app?

i have been using it for a while now and i feel its not worth the time and effort. it uses a lot o data and probably i am from a country where the VPN is not desirable so i am barely making any cents per day. All in all i would say it is most definitely not worth it, but wouldn't call it a scam.

Honeygain is real with its earnings but i got no such data to waste on it. Had it been i use unlimited data subscription i would've cherished using honeygain to make extra cash. But my country's network providers doesn't grant us such unlimited data plans.

Honeygain is a platform whereby you can earn money without involving in any task,i personally am into it but haven't reach the minimum payout target,it's a money making platform that requires patience.

Honeygain is a platform whereby you can earn money without involving in any task,i personally am into it but haven't reach the minimum payout target,it's a money making platform that requires patience.
Okay, i know its a certified money making app. But the usage of mobile data isn't worth it for those still using wired network to connect to it. It is best suited on a WLAN, with an unlimited subscription to go with.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back