What's new

Honeygain Review 2020: Is It Legit or a Scam? #honeygainreview

Okay, i know its a certified money making app. But the usage of mobile data isn't worth it for those still using wired network to connect to it. It is best suited on a WLAN, with an unlimited subscription to go with.
Yes,you're right,like i do use my normal mobile data subscriptions to run all these platforms because i don't have any other option.Make use of WLAN is the best way to profit out of those paying platforms.

It drains data like hell especially for mobile devices. If you actually sit down and calculate how much data you buy to get paid, you will realize that it's almost a waste of effort. It's really nice if you can combine the data of a few family and friends through referral to yours. For mobile data, I would say that it is a big no for me.

Honeygain Is a legit sites and they pays very handsomely with $20 minimum withdrawal, but its only advisable and good to people that uses WiFi connection, if you do it with your data, you will end up loosing more than $20 on data be for you reaches the minimum payout.

I used this app, honeygain is a legit app but the earning is slow, its depend how much you get refer on this app, when you get more and more refer on this app you get early withdraw by reaching 20$ minimum, Without refer this app taking soo much time to reach the withdraw limit.

Yes,you're right,like i do use my normal mobile data subscriptions to run all these platforms because i don't have any other option.Make use of WLAN is the best way to profit out of those paying platforms.
Yeah, WLAN, is the best to earn such kind of profit via this apps. If you use mobile data plan, that means you should be ready to subscribe unlimited plan. That will enable you to earn from honeygain.

Yeah, WLAN, is the best to earn such kind of profit via this apps. If you use mobile data plan, that means you should be ready to subscribe unlimited plan. That will enable you to earn from honeygain.
If the amount of data you're subscribing for,is equivalent to the earnings on honeygain,then it's not worth venturing into or continuing that's if you're already into honeygain,that's my honest opinion.

Can confirm honeygain is legit, although it may take long to reach $20 payment, even with $5 bonus

but they definitely pay and they aren't lying about their service
Well my experience about honeygain is quite different but good. Honeygain is a legit app it requires network connectivity to run safely and brings returns to the user. The only downtime I'm having with starting honeygain app is the amount of data it suck. I don't have so much data for that the amount given for the data is minimal. That doesn't mean it isn't worth it. Because we are not doing much to earn from the software app, just ON the data and server and it starts generating passive income.

If the amount of data you're subscribing for,is equivalent to the earnings on honeygain,then it's not worth venturing into or continuing that's if you're already into honeygain,that's my honest opinion.
I was using the app to mine crypto, but when i saw the rate at which it sucks down my data subscription and the equivalent it gives in return when it is converted. My data subscription money is way bigger than it. It doesn't worth it via mobile limited data subscription.

nice review about honeygain and you did so much justice to it in terms of the level of detailed information spelt out in your article. i think honeygain is legit to the best of my knowledge and has not been found wanting before. but then it is not cheap and realistic for countries where data is expensive to buy.

Honegain is real, I tried using it sometimes back, it consumed a lot of data when using mobile Sim and limited data. Although, if you want to enjoy honeygain you have to first find an unlimited WiFi to use because it has to running at all times and also it consume battery life.

I have tried it through the refferal of Alexander, but i could not accumulate money may be it due to the fact that my Internet connection is slow. To me personally i think it's legit, but to earn faster i think someone need to have enough referral but its not that easy because many people don't believe whether it's legit.

A lot of people have an impression that this is a money making app. It is true that you can make some bucks, but do not interpret this app as a money making app. Use this app to share your data connection and earn some cash.

I never interpreted this app as a money churning app. However, when the app is consuming a lot of data, it should at least give back something acceptable. I have a couple of referrals, yet I don't earn much

This is a passive way to earn some cash rewards that you can use to give yourself chocolate or ice cream treat once every 4-5 months. LOL
I have discovered that by logging into dashboard every day, you get a bonus between 10-100 credits.

Honey gain is a very legit platform but the earning rate is quite low and so therefore before you can get to withdrawal threshold, it will take a very long time.

I have been installing Honeygain for several months now, but in my opinion, this takes far too long, before reaching the payout, without having any referrals.
Indeed after about three months that this application is running in the background on my system, I reached just 46% to get to redeem!

Thanks for this wonderful review I haven't heard about honeygain before now and I must say you did a great job, but in your review you wrote something about using 10gb to get $1, do you know how much that costs?

48 days is really a long time because you need to be very dedicated. I have honeygain app but I froze it. I learned that you make $1 for every 10GB they use. And they use only a maximum of 15 GB per day depending on your internet speed.

To me, this means I will need to get free WiFi somewhere. Buying 10 GB for just $1 will mean I will spend more to gain little. Currently I just have five dollar in my app.

there are no doubts about if it's legit or not, it's legit for sure, and even recommended because that's free money, you spend no effort or do anything, also you can refer people for extra bucks, highly recommend it as well if you have lot of devices and fast net speed

Honeygain is a really cool say to earn passively. But it would have been more fun if the minimum withdrawal is either reduced because it takes a long time to hit the target and the amount paid in relation to data consumption increased

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back