Do you still use Honeygain?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
You can earn through Honeygain by sharing your bandwith. For every gigabite of data you share, you earn credits, which can be withdrawn for real money. Honeygain offers a daily login bonus of up to 200 credits, You can earn 500 credits for each friend you refer to Honeygain. Honeygain's JumpTask program offers additional earning opportunities.
However, I stopped using Honeygain a long time ago. After receiving payment two times. I stopped using it.
Do you still use honeygain?

I don't use it at all because he changed the terms of use. Now they no longer make a payment of 5 dollars, but you need to collect as much as 20 dollars to request a payment. Also, I changed my smartphone to iOS, so now the program cannot work in the background and the application must be constantly on.

I’m still using Honeygain. I honestly wish Honeygain would bring back their Bitcoin payout option. A few years back they removed it and released the Jump Token, which is extremely high in gas fees. Also, Honeygain added a lot of limitations with devices per IP. Still paying and good, but earnings aren’t as quick for bandwidth sharing.

I stopped using it a long time ago after realizing that it messed with my IP, plus the earnings didn't seem encouraging, it took me a long time to reach the $20 threshold for the first time, which definitely didn't make me want to stay on the app along with the IP issue, if the profits were a little better, maybe I would give it another chance...

I have stopped using it because I didn't see a point to proceed the action, I just kept leaving it opened and one pc for some reason is just not enough to provide enough points so that one day I can actually withdraw it and make a profit.
I know that some people are using Honeygains on many Ip's and pcs and thats a good way to get some cash but I am not the kind of a guy to do such things I am looking for professionality and Honeygain seems to be less than that....

I've never used Honeygain 🍯 🐝Because it's not at all worth the effort and time spent. Even when you do nothing to earn money. And in general, sharing the Internet is dangerous, since your important data such as Passwords, accounts, Bank cards can be stolen, as well as information about your profile can be stolen. So I have a negative attitude towards this type of earnings, as do Pawns.app and peer2profit

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back