What's new

Hello/Goodbye Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone! What's the plan for your weekend!? 😁
Hey hey! :) Plans for the weekend for me are to hopefully be able to chill out and get working on something I have been hoping to get back to for a while now :) so far things are going to plan but we'll see when the weekend finally hits :)

I hope you are doing well @Debashis :)

Hey hey! :) Plans for the weekend for me are to hopefully be able to chill out and get working on something I have been hoping to get back to for a while now :) so far things are going to plan but we'll see when the weekend finally hits :)

I hope you are doing well @Debashis :)
Oh nice! Hope you get to do things as per your plan. 😊

I'm doing great! My weekend has already begun and its gonna be till Tuesday night hehe

Oh nice! Hope you get to do things as per your plan. 😊

I'm doing great! My weekend has already begun and its gonna be till Tuesday night hehe
That is awesome! A 3 day weekend is always awesome when we get one and that is not always too often. Do you have any plans for the three-day weekend at all?

I hope you have a lovely weekend whatever you have planned :)

That is awesome! A 3 day weekend is always awesome when we get one and that is not always too often. Do you have any plans for the three-day weekend at all?

I hope you have a lovely weekend whatever you have planned :)
It's a 4 day weekend actually. I won't have to work until Wednesday morning hehe. I don't have any special plans. Will just chill watching movies, playing games, browsing through forums while listening to music. I might go for a movie as well though but not sure yet. Thank you so much. I hope you have a great one as well. 😊

It's very hot around here, I'm going to do some exercise and sweat much more than I'm sweating already, night training to start the weekend very well, with encouragement ;)

Good evening all :) I hope everyone is having an amazing weekend and that it has been a relaxing time for you :)

I have been catching up on a lot of tasks I have had and slowly I am getting there, its been a pretty chill weekend, hoping the working week starts out well too :)

Oh hey everyone! Had a good day so far! Been enjoying the quiet in the house today.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
Mainly swimming, but also some push-ups , until I get tired to get a good night's sleep tonight ;)
Oh nice. Swimming is the best exercise among all in order to stay fit. It involves each and every muscle of your body so it contributes well in the overall fitness of a person.

Have you tried doing push-ups under water? :unsure:

Oh nice. Swimming is the best exercise among all in order to stay fit. It involves each and every muscle of your body so it contributes well in the overall fitness of a person.

Have you tried doing push-ups under water? :unsure:
Hahaha, I never tried to do push-ups at the bottom of the pool, I guess I would go back to the surface of the pool if i try it. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Good morning everyone, just one more day until friday!

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a great day, in 1 hour I go to the pool, mainly to do some sport :D

My day was good and bad. A friend of mine just informed her uncle threw her out of the house and she's stranded. I don't understand why someone's uncle would do something like that. I had to send her money to lodge in the hotel for the time being.

My day was good and bad. A friend of mine just informed her uncle threw her out of the house and she's stranded. I don't understand why someone's uncle would do something like that. I had to send her money to lodge in the hotel for the time being.
I'm sorry to hear that event, I hope your friend is well, I guess he will find another place to live, we have to be optimistic.
Hi everyone! It's officially the weekend for me! Any plans you guys have for this weekend!? 😄
Well plans for this weekend for now celebrate my birthday, train and maybe do some hiking, and you? :)

Well plans for this weekend for now celebrate my birthday, train and maybe do some hiking, and you? :)
Oh wow. When is your birthday? Many many happy returns of the day in advance. 😊
I'm planning to go for a movie tomorrow.

Oh wow. When is your birthday? Many many happy returns of the day in advance. 😊
I'm planning to go for a movie tomorrow.
Hahaha it was yesterday, but I take the congratulations equally, thank you very much :D

I hope you have a good time in the cinema or wherever you are going to see the movie :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back