What's new

Hello/Goodbye Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all! Having some work done on the house this morning which I am hoping is done soon as I have things to do so just sat catching up on some things whilst I wait for the work to be done.

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!

Hi everyone! Hope you gad a good day! I worked all day, now make a quick a dinner, and enjoys the remaining minutes from the day. How was your day?

Hi folks. Hope you're having a great weekend.
O7DnGql.gif

As the title says, this topic is for people to reply to, multiple times to say hello and goodbye to one another, and discuss how their day has been. You may post on this topic multiple times, if you want to catch up with the community. I'll start! Hey everyone, how are you all doing? :)
Hi there I am doing very fine. I have had a very peaceful night and decent night. I hope this was culminated by the fact that I got too tired yesterday on my offline Hustles so to speak.
I hope you are doing great here.

Good afternoon all! I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far and hopefully, it is very much a chilled-out weekend for you too!

I am currently completing some work and doing a few things I need to do so I have this evening free to chill :)

Happy Good Morning GIF by DINOSALLY

Hi there! Going to be having fun today! My brother and his wife and kids are coming over later today, and we will be going to the local rodeo tonight.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
Howdy everyone! @Shortie, is it raining where you are in the UK? It's been horrible all day down south. Pretty poor weather for the summer months, but it's the UK - what do you expect?

winter raining GIF

Howdy everyone! @Shortie, is it raining where you are in the UK? It's been horrible all day down south. Pretty poor weather for the summer months, but it's the UK - what do you expect?

winter raining GIF
We had a lot of rain earlier, and heavy downpours for a while but it seems to have eased at least for now we are forecast more and I have heard the weekend if going to be a washout as well.

I think we have been spoiled with the summers the past few years and we've been slapped back into the reality of a normal British summer this year.

I believe we may get more summery weather in a few weeks from what I have heard but time will tell :)

Had some rain today. Made things much cooler.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
Happy Wednesday all! :) I hope everyone is having an amazing week so far! Moving closer to the weekend which I am sure many are super excited for :)

Have a great rest of your day all :)

Wednesday Morning Water GIF by Yevbel
Yesss!! It's gonna be a long weekend for me as on Monday I'll be on leave & Tuesday is a national holiday 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back