What's new

Hello/Goodbye Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy weekend all! I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far! Balancing work with streaming the last week which has been fun but getting into that routine has been a little tough! I know I can do this though! :D

I hope everyone has a great Saturday!

Hey all! Hope things are going well in your neck of the woods!

200.gif

Good evening all! Hope everyone is having a great week so far! Hump Day tomorrow, I swear these weeks are going by way too fast! I blame myself for being busy for the weeks flying :ROFLMAO:

Have a great rest of your Tuesday all! :)

Good evening all! Hope everyone is having a great week so far! Hump Day tomorrow, I swear these weeks are going by way too fast! I blame myself for being busy for the weeks flying :ROFLMAO:

Have a great rest of your Tuesday all! :)
It feels 5 minutes ago I was at school. Quite literally in a blink of an eye, life passes you by at the speed of light.

It feels 5 minutes ago I was at school. Quite literally in a blink of an eye, life passes you by at the speed of light.
Really does! Sometimes they go by so fast that I end up thinking I'm a day behind or a day ahead, quite crazy to think and this year alone has gone way too fast!

Hello everyone. Just had dinner. Will spend the next couple of hours chilling in forums! Wassup?

Enjoy the rest of the Sunday everyone. It's getting late for me so will go to bed now. Ciao! 😴
Tired Good Night GIF

Doing good! Just noticed Bizdustry hit 63,000 topics. What did you eat?

View attachment 5519
I honestly did not even notice :) congratulations to all for hitting 63K threads! Awesome achievement!

I hope everyone is having a great rest of their weekend :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back