Staff member
Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$1.6175USD
Biznotes
The general idea of the thread for those who are uninformed, is that this thread is a place to say hello when you just got online, to say goodbye when you are getting off, and for general chit chat.

Yes, you can discuss anything you want here that is off topic, but be mindful that any discussion in this thread that generates a ton of replies to a specific subject, it is requested that a topic get made for that discussion so that one can continue to discuss that without getting interrupted by people entering the conversation blindly.

The general idea of the thread for those who are uninformed, is that this thread is a place to say hello when you just got online, to say goodbye when you are getting off, and for general light chit chat.

Any discussion in this thread that generates allot of replies to a specific subject, it is requested that a topic get made for that discussion, so that one can continue to discuss that without getting interrupted by people entering the conversation blindly.

As the title says, this topic is for people to reply to, multiple times to say hello and goodbye to one another, and discuss how their day has been. You may post on this topic multiple times, if you want to catch up with the community. I'll start! Hey everyone, how are you all doing? :)

Doing good. Going to be replacing the main power supply line to my apartment here in the next hour or so. I'll be without power until I get it hooked back up shortly.

Doing good. Going to be replacing the main power supply line to my apartment here in the next hour or so. I'll be without power until I get it hooked back up shortly.
Have you not got a generator? There are some pretty cheap one's on Amazon. Best of luck!

I was busy all day fixing the plumbing faults in my apartment. Thank God the fault was discovered and corrected. I was able to make some purchases which was not part of my budget.

Have you not got a generator? There are some pretty cheap one's on Amazon. Best of luck!
I do have one but the line we were replacing was in the same panel that the generator hooks up to. Now on Wednesday, I have to bury 140ft of 4/0 wire. HEFTY!

The day wasn't too good for business. My offline business didn't do well today because I do not make much sales and the profit I made isn't encouraging.
Post automatically merged:

I just set a realistic target for myself. I realised that the one I used to set isn't achievable.

Last edited:
oDWfmkR.gif

Looks like the weekend is over and a brand new week is upon us.
I hope you all have a great week! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back