What's new

Having a TV in your workplace?

Having a screen in a restaurant he's not a bad idea and like you said there are times when people might have to wait for their turn before they can make their order but like I said previously there is this classic beauty having a TV gives your office or environment.

It is not in all businesses that is necessary for you to have a television installed for your customers to make use of but in something like a restaurant or hospitality business like hotel, you must have television installed so that your customers will always make use of it for their relaxation.

Restaurants have television because they need to install such kind of televisions for their customers. However, we must note that not all the restaurants have television installed for their customers. So, it depends on the budget of the restaurant.
The kind of television which a restaurant working with a small budget can install doesn't have to be a very big one. 30 inches smart TV can be very good for what the TV is needed for. It's a necessity which should be met in any restaurant.

Without having TV or Home Theater which can play music for the waiting customers will make it a boring wait for those customers. If I were to be among them, there's a small chance I will be back there to buy anything again.

I can easily make do with having a sound playing system in place of television. There's a point in saying that television can be distracting to some workers who can't keep their eyes off it especially when there's an interesting programme going on. But with only music playing, no one will complain about being distracted.

We do not have a tv because we have no reason to if you are bored durning your free time you can use your phone I think it works the same as tv no need for tv if you can just use phone

It is not in all businesses that is necessary for you to have a television installed for your customers to make use of but in something like a restaurant or hospitality business like hotel, you must have television installed so that your customers will always make use of it for their relaxation.
Yes it's not always necessary to have a television in every business setup but let's be realistic any business setup that has e television of any kind in size we'll always have this fear and attraction insights.

Over here in my country, I have never been to any kind of restaurant that doesn't have a provision for a TV which is installed for the customers to watch and use as a means of relaxation when they are eating whatever they have purchased in the restaurant. It's a poor planning not to make provision for that in any restaurant.

Many restaurants may have a T.V, but some of them may not have a T.V. I think that it also depends on the budget of the restaurant itself and it depends a lot on the choice of the owner as well. Many small restaurants do not have any T.V at all.

We do not have a tv because we have no reason to if you are bored durning your free time you can use your phone I think it works the same as tv no need for tv if you can just use phone
The television isn't for the workers satisfaction, but rather it's for the customers. There's no company which is going to install a television and pay for cable subscription to entertain their workers. It's not what they were hired for.

That's literally a way to distract yourself and it wouldn't look nice for your business at all. You can't have a tv in your office, it's not a barbing salon or the likes. The entire environment with your dressing code should be purely official.

The television isn't for the workers satisfaction, but rather it's for the customers. There's no company which is going to install a television and pay for cable subscription to entertain their workers. It's not what they were hired for.

Majority of the businesses have televisions for their customers. However, I have seen many governmental officers having a televisions in their offices. This makes it looks like that those officers are more interested in watching T.V rather than focusing on their duties.

Majority of the businesses have televisions for their customers. However, I have seen many governmental officers having a televisions in their offices. This makes it looks like that those officers are more interested in watching T.V rather than focusing on their duties.
It's not all government offices you're going to see a television in. It depends on the level of the officer whose office we are talking about.

Moreover, some of those government workers work with news and it's the reason why they have their television on.

Having a TV at your work place can be good depending on the nature of the work. It is good to have a TV at work it can make you feel good and not bored with too much work

I think in certain circumstances, this is fine but in most it would end up being a distraction. Obviously for people that deal with stock and politics, having the news on is valuable but most other things? It would not be useful.

Having TV on in some places at work can be a distraction but it is also necessary in some places like the reception, food canteen and some other places. It is better to do without it if it will lead to distraction in some places

It's not all government offices you're going to see a television in. It depends on the level of the officer whose office we are talking about.

Moreover, some of those government workers work with news and it's the reason why they have their television on.

Yes, not all the governmental officers have televisions in their offices. However, many higher-level employees get a lots of thing they do not deserve in the first place. The main problem is that the government offers them too much and this makes them lazy in return.

Yes, not all the governmental officers have televisions in their offices. However, many higher-level employees get a lots of thing they do not deserve in the first place. The main problem is that the government offers them too much and this makes them lazy in return.
Isn't everything we are doing all targeted at working in a very good working condition and environment? Those government workers will argue it's the right they are meant to enjoy working as government officials. They need to do their jobs well is all they are asked of by the people but most of them don't.

Having a TV at your work place can be good depending on the nature of the work. It is good to have a TV at work it can make you feel good and not bored with too much work
You're right about this. The nature of the work will definitely play an important role to whether or not you need to have a TV installed in your workspace. This is because most often, it's more of a distraction than anything else.

Some corporate organization usually have set of television at the lobby or reception where visitors are usually received. It is most common to find them in hotel lobby and some strategic places..

Some corporate organization usually have set of television at the lobby or reception where visitors are usually received. It is most common to find them in hotel lobby and some strategic places..
It's available in all the reception halls in hotels. All the hotels I've been to have good television in their reception. It makes a good impression on customers coming to the hotel for one business or another. It would be an embarrassment for a hotel if there's no TV in their reception.

Actually there are places that television are not permitted except in the managers office. People who work in construction companies are not permitted to use television as it causes distraction..

Isn't everything we are doing all targeted at working in a very good working condition and environment? Those government workers will argue it's the right they are meant to enjoy working as government officials. They need to do their jobs well is all they are asked of by the people but most of them don't.

Many government officials clearly do not deserve such kind of luxury. They are there to work and they are not there to watch their favourite T.V shows. I am quite sure that the government does not pay them for that. If they want to watch T.V, they should bear the expenses for that out of their own pockets.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back