Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
I have been to some companies where they have television set mounted on the wall where almost anyone who's in the company's office space can watch whatever that's playing on the television.

Do you think that it's something that's necessarily important or would it be a major distraction for your workers?

I have been to some companies where they have television set mounted on the wall where almost anyone who's in the company's office space can watch whatever that's playing on the television.

Do you think that it's something that's necessarily important or would it be a major distraction for your workers?

Such kind of facilities are available for many people who tend to hold high positions. They may have air-conditioners and even television as well in their cabins. However, the lower-level employees may never have such kind of facilities available at all.

I think it is not a bad thing to have a TV in a specific part of the company or office, the fact is that I think it should be in a specific area so as not to disturb the workers or so that they are not distracted in any case, for example in a separate place or leisure room.

The phone support job I worked had a couple TVs up, but that was because one of the services we covered was a streaming network, and people needed to be able to access the streaming app to troubleshoot problems users would have. Sometimes they'd get to watch some tv, but it was mostly on news or sports networks.

In our country, it is very common for companies to have a TV in the waiting areas for customers to pass the time. It is also a common practice to install a TV for staff during special tournaments like FIFA World ICC World Cup, etc. During normal times, there will be no TV for staff.

I think it is not a bad thing to have a TV in a specific part of the company or office, the fact is that I think it should be in a specific area so as not to disturb the workers or so that they are not distracted in any case, for example in a separate place or leisure room.

There are many security jobs that may require people to have many TVs. For example, many security employees need to have many TVs at workplace so that they could monitor the activity of people in the workplace.

Only my boss has a TV in his office I don't know if it's because he feels like having a TV within the office premises will lead to inconsistency or someone being unfocused. I will not say it is bad because there are various advantage of TV in the office even if you don't want to be in the office at least is having to place it on a channel that says news.

Only my boss has a TV in his office I don't know if it's because he feels like having a TV within the office premises will lead to inconsistency or someone being unfocused. I will not say it is bad because there are various advantage of TV in the office even if you don't want to be in the office at least is having to place it on a channel that says news.

Bosses usually have a television in their cabins or offices. This is quite understandable as well because they are the ones who may have freedom to do whatever they want, as they are bosses in the workplace. However, a few places have televisions for employees as well. Barber shops are some example where a television is available for customers, employees, and boss as well.

Bosses usually have a television in their cabins or offices. This is quite understandable as well because they are the ones who may have freedom to do whatever they want, as they are bosses in the workplace. However, a few places have televisions for employees as well. Barber shops are some example where a television is available for customers, employees, and boss as well.
Yes like you said it is very understandable for TV to be only in a boss's office but that doesn't mean it is not okay or it is bad to have at least one TV at the front desk.

I can't say I have noticed this myself if I am honest so it may be something that some workplaces do and others do not.

I know in the A&E department they tend to have a TV in there for those who are waiting but I do know those who work in the reception of that A&E area also watch the TV which I guess can be classed as a workplace. I would imagine that helps with what they have to deal with especially when the A&E area gets busy.

Yes like you said it is very understandable for TV to be only in a boss's office but that doesn't mean it is not okay or it is bad to have at least one TV at the front desk.

Some places have a television for all the people. For example, in many restaurants, television is available. However, it is mostly for customers. Waiters and other employees may not even get the time to watch television.

There's no television for the general use at my workplace. It's only in my boss office you will see one and he doesn't watch it always.

If the management would approve installation of a television for the general business hall, I would like it. We can watch it on our break time.

Some places have a television for all the people. For example, in many restaurants, television is available. However, it is mostly for customers. Waiters and other employees may not even get the time to watch television.
Exactly my point, the staff does not necessarily need to even watch it because the staff might not even have the time to even sit talk less of to even watch it but at least it is customary Plus it gives the environment A Touch of Class so I have a TV within.

Exactly my point, the staff does not necessarily need to even watch it because the staff might not even have the time to even sit talk less of to even watch it but at least it is customary Plus it gives the environment A Touch of Class so I have a TV within.

I think that as far as restaurants are concerned, people usually go there to buy meals. In many cases, the customers have to wait for a really long time in order to buy food and the food takes time to get prepared. This is why many restaurants install a television set in order to entertain people. They are not for employees, though.

I think that as far as restaurants are concerned, people usually go there to buy meals. In many cases, the customers have to wait for a really long time in order to buy food and the food takes time to get prepared. This is why many restaurants install a television set in order to entertain people. They are not for employees, though.
I have sometimes gone to the restaurants to sit down, take a bottle of water or juice and relax whenever I needed to leave the house. If there's no television in such a place, I won't be staying in the restaurant. Restaurants must have television to he complete.

Having a screen in a restaurant he's not a bad idea and like you said there are times when people might have to wait for their turn before they can make their order but like I said previously there is this classic beauty having a TV gives your office or environment.

I've never been in any restaurant that doesn't have a television for the customers to make use of and most of the restaurants that I have been to normally have about two or three televisions set up in their hallway where customers normally sit and enjoy whatever they bought from the restaurant. They have music playing constantly.

I have sometimes gone to the restaurants to sit down, take a bottle of water or juice and relax whenever I needed to leave the house. If there's no television in such a place, I won't be staying in the restaurant. Restaurants must have television to he complete.

Restaurants have television because they need to install such kind of televisions for their customers. However, we must note that not all the restaurants have television installed for their customers. So, it depends on the budget of the restaurant.

Restaurants have television because they need to install such kind of televisions for their customers. However, we must note that not all the restaurants have television installed for their customers. So, it depends on the budget of the restaurant.

Over here in my country, I have never been to any kind of restaurant that doesn't have a provision for a TV which is installed for the customers to watch and use as a means of relaxation when they are eating whatever they have purchased in the restaurant. It's a poor planning not to make provision for that in any restaurant.

Having a screen in a restaurant he's not a bad idea and like you said there are times when people might have to wait for their turn before they can make their order but like I said previously there is this classic beauty having a TV gives your office or environment.
Without having TV or Home Theater which can play music for the waiting customers will make it a boring wait for those customers. If I were to be among them, there's a small chance I will be back there to buy anything again.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back