What's new

Having a TV in your workplace?

Many government officials clearly do not deserve such kind of luxury. They are there to work and they are not there to watch their favourite T.V shows. I am quite sure that the government does not pay them for that. If they want to watch T.V, they should bear the expenses for that out of their own pockets.
There are so many corruption in most government ministries. Those government officials have created an avenue where it's easy for them to steal and use funds they are not meant to. The television and its subscription fees are never paid from their pocket.

There are so many corruption in most government ministries. Those government officials have created an avenue where it's easy for them to steal and use funds they are not meant to. The television and its subscription fees are never paid from their pocket.
Almost every government office in my country has a television set . Though they did not purchase those television sets, it was the government that did so. Many of them concentrate on watching television instead of the job they are to do..

Yes, corruption is a very huge issue in many workplaces and this is why many countries are struggling. This is why I think that the government should not offer T.V and other facilities to such kind of people. However, I think that the government do not want to take action in the first place.

Yes, corruption is a very huge issue in many workplaces and this is why many countries are struggling. This is why I think that the government should not offer T.V and other facilities to such kind of people. However, I think that the government do not want to take action in the first place.
I don't give much thoughts to what the government are doing in their offices as they aren't willing to do things which would favor the people. My business and my online works are my main focus. I will be interested in installing a TV in my workplace when I can execute the cost of doing it.

We do not have a tv because we have no reason to if you are bored durning your free time you can use your phone I think it works the same as tv no need for tv if you can just use phone

Smartphone seems to be more distracting to be used when you're working and it's why most businesses don't allow their workers to make use of their smartphone. I wouldn't mind allowing my workers to use their smartphone but it shouldn't affect their work performance.

I have been to some companies where they have television set mounted on the wall where almost anyone who's in the company's office space can watch whatever that's playing on the television.

Do you think that it's something that's necessarily important or would it be a major distraction for your workers?

We used to have a TV at the office in my workplace before the TV had some issues and my boss has not done anything about it since then. I agree with you that having one at the workplace is one of those ways that we can keep things in order and working as expected as relaxation is one of the goals of working at an office.

Smartphone seems to be more distracting to be used when you're working and it's why most businesses don't allow their workers to make use of their smartphone. I wouldn't mind allowing my workers to use their smartphone but it shouldn't affect their work performance.

I agree with this, TV cannot distract workers more than how smartphone would. If you're using a smartphone, you get carried away without knowing it. If it's not on social media pages, it's going to be in playing video games etc.

I agree with this, TV cannot distract workers more than how smartphone would. If you're using a smartphone, you get carried away without knowing it. If it's not on social media pages, it's going to be in playing video games etc.

As much as I am free with my workers making use of their smartphone when they are at work, I am also very strict that they shouldn't be making use of their smartphone when they are currently on their duty posts and are expected to be doing some work because it is going to be playing double standard at work which my business is always going to be affected.

As much as I am free with my workers making use of their smartphone when they are at work, I am also very strict that they shouldn't be making use of their smartphone when they are currently on their duty posts and are expected to be doing some work because it is going to be playing double standard at work which my business is always going to be affected.

There are so many stories about how some persons get carried away while using their smartphone at home, they burnt their food and almost burnt down the whole house. If it's not that smartphone have so many good advantage, it should be banned.

Such kind of facilities are available for many people who tend to hold high positions. They may have air-conditioners and even television as well in their cabins. However, the lower-level employees may never have such kind of facilities available at all.

Having an air conditioning system is something that is a constant in all the restaurants that I have been too. They need their customers to always feel comfortable while they are in the restaurant eating their food. If the environment should be very hot, there is no customer that is going to find it convenient to make use of the services.

Having an air conditioning system is something that is a constant in all the restaurants that I have been too. They need their customers to always feel comfortable while they are in the restaurant eating their food. If the environment should be very hot, there is no customer that is going to find it convenient to make use of the services.

Air conditions could be required in many places and it may be a necessity for many people, especially if the weather is quite hot. Your employees may not be comfortable working under such kind of circumstances. However, I do not think that having a television is a requirement. It is a luxury.

Air conditions could be required in many places and it may be a necessity for many people, especially if the weather is quite hot. Your employees may not be comfortable working under such kind of circumstances. However, I do not think that having a television is a requirement. It is a luxury.

Well, it can be a necessity for businesses that having a television will be good for their business operations. In those kind of situations, there's no way not having a TV is going to be given any attention because without having it will only harm your business.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back