What's new

Having a mentor vs having a partner?

A mentor is a different person. A mentor is a person who tends to guide you and train you whereas a partner is a person who is actively involved in your business.

i believe the both have separates role and there functions are very much different from the other, also they offer various helps and are there for different reasons, a mentor guides you while a partner stays on the journey with you.

i believe the both have separates role and there functions are very much different from the other, also they offer various helps and are there for different reasons, a mentor guides you while a partner stays on the journey with you.
Definitely, someone can have a partner and a mentor simultaneously in a business venture. They have their different roles in which they play when it comes to running a business. A partner will help you to finance the business because the both of you will share the profit while a mentor will guide you.

Having a mentor and also having a patners have their advantages and disadvantage most of the time , and they also have both their seperate functions , a mentor knows everything about the business and guides you

In some cases, your partner could be your mentor as well. However, this is not the case most of the time because business is usually conducted by somewhat experienced people.

In some cases, your partner could be your mentor as well. However, this is not the case most of the time because business is usually conducted by somewhat experienced people.
Having a partner works better than having a mentor. A partner will offer both financial aid as well as business ideas as compared to what a mentor will likely offer.

Having a partner works better than having a mentor. A partner will offer both financial aid as well as business ideas as compared to what a mentor will likely offer.

This is why there are many kinds of partners. A sleeping partner does not offer any assistance, but he may offer capital. On the other hand, an active partner may help you when it comes to mentoring.

I believe as a business owners, if you can afford both of them it is still the best thing because both of them has responsibilities to do in the success and progress of your business.

I believe as a business owners, if you can afford both of them it is still the best thing because both of them has responsibilities to do in the success and progress of your business.
Yes this is very true. Having both is important to the overall growth of the business. But I feel having a business partner is slightly better than having a mentor.

Yes this is very true. Having both is important to the overall growth of the business. But I feel having a business partner is slightly better than having a mentor.
I won't say which one is better. To me I believe both of them are perfect for a successful growth of a business . If you choose to have a partner without a mentor you won't have anyone to guide you on how to achieve the best from your business.

In my online program and earning, I will highly prefer to have a mentor than having a partner because a mentor will also try to know more I do to tutor me but a partner, we may be all foolish at the same time.

It is better for me to have a mentor than having a partner with my mentor I can be able to run my sole proprietorship business alone with the benefit and get from his advice but a partner we always share of whatever he or she contributes.
Majority of the people would prefer to have a mentor rather than having a partner
The partnership business has not been having a good stories in the end. It has always been pathetic.

Actually having both is really good in business and also having one sometimes depends on the magnitude of the business. I can't have a partner when i am running a small scale business but may be a mentor sometimes in small scale business i may have none depending on what I know about the business.
I would suggest a mentor based on their own experience on job. You cannot compare a partner both of your whom both of you are just having experience to the one that already have his ISBN experience...
well you are right to some extent but I may also say you are missing something. Not all mentors are happy of your success in business but a partner can celebrate you because he believes the success is for all of you.

mentorship is always very important and necessary in any business venture. It will help to open your eyes to the secrets of succeeding in businesses and that is one of the things partnership will not give you.

Partnership businesses is good especially if you do not have enough capital or enough experiences to run the business. When you combine experience and capital, the business will go higher but it is not a good way to make investment. I would normally go with the mentorship type of investment.

Well to have a mentor is very good and important to a business because he or she will guide you and put you through on what ever you do not understand, while having a partner, a partner will support you most especially when you are absent in your business.

Wel sometimes it depends on the situation but to some extent I will prefer having a mentor than a business partner because I believe I will be exposed to some experience that my mentor has gone through in his own business and it won't be a problem to me.
Partnership businesses is good especially if you do not have enough capital or enough experiences to run the business. When you combine experience and capital, the business will go higher but it is not a good way to make investment. I would normally go with the mentorship type of investment.
Actually partnership business is really good just as you have said but to some extent you can still be partnering and still need a mentor who will helped you, direct you on some certain aspects of the business.

I don't see anything wrong In having both of them my friend. When I have a partner and a mentor at the same time, I can ask for advice and seek support from my partner.
Yes having the two in a business is good because you can seek advice from them and also to know how you can run your own business as well, that is good is very important to have mentor before thinking of going into business.

Having both is better since they have different responsibilities to perform in a business organisation. Sometimes you may just have some mentor who are just willing to partner with your business without any interest of receiving payment until the business capable of generating profit.

If you are starting a bigger business that you already know that you can't handle alone , then you definitely need a business partner and if you need advise about a business , then you need a mentor .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back