What's new

Having a mentor vs having a partner?

I prefer to have mentors than to have partners because the partnership business always end up in a pathetic story it is not really an advisable form of investment.

It is far better to have a membership program time to have a partnership program because the mentorship program will give you a lot of promising things than the partnership program.

Enrolling for a mentorship program is one of the best ways to make money on the internet. A mentorship program is better than partnership because he want to make more money when you gain wealth of experience.

Have a mentors is better than having partners because a mentor will always lead you in the right direction and you would be able to abstain from losses because of the wealth of experience new world gain

The both are serving their purpose differently , a mentor only leads , guide and advise you on how to be succesful in business but cannot support your business financially and that's where the business partner is also important.

I will definitely choose a mantle over a partner anytime any day because fine we will say that the two partners can pull resources together and then make the most out of the money they have all the money we have. Without the knowledge or not the money will be a waste. So I would rather have a mentor instead of having a partner.

I will never choose partnership business for the mentorship business because I meant to she is one of the best way to make money on the internet without making mistakes.

I will never choose partnership business for the mentorship business because I meant to she is one of the best way to make money on the internet without making mistakes.
This is applicable to me too because I will never choose a partnership business for a mentorship program. Have not been very lucky in a partnership business so I will never go there.

This is applicable to me too because I will never choose a partnership business for a mentorship program. Have not been very lucky in a partnership business so I will never go there.
It is very necessary that one should consider mentorship than partnership program because most of the partnership business ends up in a pathetic story.

My experiences with partnership business is not a good one and I am sure I would not want to involve myself in such kind of business again. I would prefer to go with the mentorship other than the partnership kind of business.

My experiences with partnership business is not a good one and I am sure I would not want to involve myself in such kind of business again. I would prefer to go with the mentorship other than the partnership kind of business.
Even though both of them are very important in business but the role of a mentor can never be underestimated. It would be a wise decision to go into a business with a mentor as you would have better chance of success.

Both having a mentor and having a partner before venturing into any business have their advantages and at the same time disadvantages.

A mentor will teach you many things that is required of you to succeed because he or she has gone through that stage. I know that things change but you can use your mentors idea to formulate your own.

In ideal case of business, there is no problem in having both a mentor and a partner, because they all have different role to play in your business life. What some mentor do, a partner can not do vice versa.

It would be very hard for me to choose a partnership in place of mentorship, because I've fallen into a partnership business that nearly finished my business career.

There can't be any form of comparison for the two. Wether you're a sole proprietorship business or partnership business, you must need a mentor to help you navigate the mucky waters of your business from time to time.

Having a mentor and having a patner are two different things , amen to only advise you , show and explain how to go about a business while a business partner supports you in business and you share the gain

Having a mentor differs from having a partner,but has long as business is concerned this two individual are important to the business world and play very vital role to a successful business

Though having both are important and vital to the success of a business. I believe having a business partner is more crucial. A partner will contribute financially to the success of a business as well as share the risks too.
Though having both are important and vital to the success of a business. I believe having a business partner is more crucial. A partner will contribute financially to the success of a business as well as share the risks too

You should have a mentor for your business and personal life. Having a business partner is a choice you can choose to or choose not to have one. It doesn't matter. But a mentor to help guide you through difficult situations is one you cannot overlook to get.

If I have enough money do funding of my business , then i will rather prefer starting my business alone and having a mentor that will be guiding and putting me through when i make mistake.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back