What's new

Do you unfriend or unfollow toxic friends?

Timgab

Wait!!, It's about to go wow 😱😱😲
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Oct 10, 2021
USD
$24.4600USD
Biznotes
Unfriending or unfollowing which is more part of you. How do you handle toxic friendships on social media?.

Humans exist type by types ranging from the weirdos to the basket mouth who shares unnecessarily intimate personal information to even social media of which not to be so. For me I don't take kindly with such People; I unfriend you asap!!!

I rarely unfriend someone on social media. I have been using social media for over 13 years and I have never unfriended anyone. However, I easily unfollow people are post something that I do not like or who are toxic. I also unfollow people who post a lot of stuff on social media as I do not want their posts to clutter my feed.

The moment I have tagged someone as a toxic personality, there is nothing that is going to make me to be interested in anything that person is doing. This is the reason why I wouldn't just unfollow or unfriend the person, but I will block the person permanently. This is so that I wouldn't mistakenly see anything he does on social media platforms.

I'll unfriend the person which unfollows him the same time. If he manages to resend a friend request to me, I'll not accept it. It will stay pending till the end of time. I'll never accept to have anything to do with anyone toxic.

I rarely unfriend someone on social media. I have been using social media for over 13 years and I have never unfriended anyone. However, I easily unfollow people are post something that I do not like or who are toxic. I also unfollow people who post a lot of stuff on social media as I do not want their posts to clutter my feed.

Exactly! There is no need having to suffer myself seeing a lot of unnecessary contents from someone who is known to be very toxic with the kind of contents he post on his social media profile. This is the reason why eliminating any possibility of seeing whatever that kind of person post is the most important thing for you to do for yourself in order to secure your sanity online.

I do not like people to clutter my social media feed, I also do not like seeing posts that do not tune in with my ideals. Therefore, I unfollow people who post too much content, people who spread false information, and people who post something I dislike. I also unfollow people who spread too much negativity.

There is a new feature which Facebook have enabled recently which is using the @followers and @highlight to bump everyone who follows an account of a particular post they make. This is something that I find to be very annoying. Once anybody tags me that way, I will unfriend and block the person immediately.

I haven't had such cases online because I've never had such friends and maybe that's a good thing because I just don't know what kind of person it might be and that's why I didn't start a conversation. However, in reality I had to do this because the person just changed overnight and became very toxic, I just had no choice

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back