What's new

How often do you meet with your close friends?

Matan_z

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 24, 2022
USD
$3.6400USD
Biznotes
I personally meet with my close friends pretty rarely recently.. We are living close to each other but the problem is that everyone is busy with his life - people are either in the army or studying and it's very hard to meet like this.
We don't give up we do meet but it happens like once in a week or even a month, life may split people but a true friendship will stay strong and won't let it happen.
What about you how often do you meet up with your friends?

Unfortunately, I don't have many close friends right now. I can only think of two persons in my life that I will consider as my close friends and it's not easy for us to see because we are miles apart. We only see probably once in two or three years but we are always constantly on video calls.

While I would always want to meet my friends, I don't have many that are around me. I do not like meeting and making friends that will invade my privacy the way that I don't like. I would rather wish to stay alone with peace of mind than make friends that will bring issues to me.

While I would always want to meet my friends, I don't have many that are around me. I do not like meeting and making friends that will invade my privacy the way that I don't like. I would rather wish to stay alone with peace of mind than make friends that will bring issues to me.

Someone who is your very good friend and also your close friend will definitely know how to respect your privacy and not invade it when you don't give them consent to do that. This is the reason why whenever you are choosing friends, you should know exactly the kind of people you are making friends with.

I meet with my close friends whenever we are free. We can't be meeting during working hours because it's not possible for us to do that. It's mostly at the weekend if any of them is around. We'll hang out and catch up while having fun together.

I meet with my close friends whenever we are free. We can't be meeting during working hours because it's not possible for us to do that. It's mostly at the weekend if any of them is around. We'll hang out and catch up while having fun together.

It is very unfortunate that most of my close friends are living in different states from where I am leaving. Some of them are even living across European countries which makes it practically impossible for us to even meet again in this life unless something brings them back home to Africa.

There is a time to stay alone and a time to be with my friends. It's not every time I would want to wallow in my own thoughts all by myself. It can make me desperate and depressed. It's why I get out once my friends are around to hang out with them.

I don't frequently meet friends, I rarely have free time to meet friends, even close friends. I have not met my close friends in the last 5 years. However, we do collect through phone calls and social media chats. In my teenage and early adulthood, I met my close friends every day.

Everyone is actually busy fixing their lives and facing their responsibility and that is the reason why a lot of people find it very difficult to connect with old friends and spend time together.

The kind of job most people do doesn't always give them time to spend with other people except their family members whom they usually come home to after work.

I don't have any friends at all now because I'm giving away work all the time, so many people didn't like it and they stopped inviting me to parties. However, when I studied at the university, we met regularly every week and went to parties

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back