What's new

Have you used BitDeer to mine various cryptocurrencies?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
BitDeer is a multi currency mining platform. You can mine bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ethereum, litecoin, Dash etc.

In order to use BitDeer, you will have to buy mining machine. Mining machine can cost you a lot of money. For example Antminer S19 is priced $11834 with the contract of 480 days and hashrate of 200TH/s. You can earn upto $30547 by using this mining machine. You also pay hashrate fees as well as electricity fees. While hashrate fee is one time fee and the cost depends on the type of mining machine you have bought, electricity fees are recurrent fees.

Is BitDeer legit?

Well, don’t know. I have never used it.

Most of this cloud mining sites doesn't live to what they say, that's why i never brought up my investment with them. I don't want to lose money unnecessarily. Unless you want to tell its legit, then I'll consider it.

I checked the site, it looks interesting. However, I am not interested in mining crypto currency because crypto currency mining is illegal in my country

Never heard of Bitdeer. I think we would should wait for reviews about this mining platform. If it turns out good, then people would like to join it.

If you are interested you can check this program on turstpilot. You may even go and post a question on a forums that are primarily dedicated to cryptocurrency, bitcoin talk for example.

BitDeer is a multi currency mining platform. You can mine bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ethereum, litecoin, Dash etc.

In order to use BitDeer, you will have to buy mining machine. Mining machine can cost you a lot of money. For example Antminer S19 is priced $11834 with the contract of 480 days and hashrate of 200TH/s. You can earn upto $30547 by using this mining machine. You also pay hashrate fees as well as electricity fees. While hashrate fee is one time fee and the cost depends on the type of mining machine you have bought, electricity fees are recurrent fees.

Is BitDeer legit?

My first time of hearing this as well,so I don't know what to say about it either legit or not,but I can think you could do some research about it on Google and am very sure you will know the truth over there tho.

based on my research bitdeer is a legit mining program, you buy hardware and mining hash rate and mine bitcoin. But my question is where this is profitable or not

BitDeer.com is the world's leading all-in-one mining and cloud service platform, enabling global users to mine cryptocurrencies in a transparent, reliable, and convenient way. It saves users from the complicated process of purchasing, installing, and hosting mining machines. Individual miners can enjoy the service with just one click.

This is actually my first time of hearing of a platform known as Bitdeer which people can use to mine crypto-currency, however, I will never be interested in mining cryptocurrency because the process is actually complicated and complex and at the end of it or you can't stand the risk of not making any profit on your cryptocurrency mining.

Most of this cloud mining sites doesn't live to what they say, that's why i never brought up my investment with them. I don't want to lose money unnecessarily. Unless you want to tell its legit, then I'll consider it.
Sure, a lot of them have gone with investors money and I do not think anything can ever convince me to give the upcoming ones a trial at all.

Sure, a lot of them have gone with investors money and I do not think anything can ever convince me to give the upcoming ones a trial at all.
Yes, you're right bro. Nothing should make you keep throwing your money away on such kind of unregulated investment scheme like cloud mining.

I don't fully support all these cloud mining stuffs. The effectiveness is not always there. If this is so true and achievable as explained by the poster I believe so many cryptocurrency traders would have ventured into it and this would have being the talk of the time.

I've read many reviews around cloud mining site, they seems not convincing to me, even this Bitdeer isn't convincing too. I try to avoid all this HYIP investment sites that isn't going to last.

I don't believe in all these platforms. too many of them has come and therefore I cannot really venture into them. I have seen so many of those platforms before.

I don't even think it's possible actually this is the first time am hearing about this things about mining of coins eventually btc fall among them.

The BitDeer website is well built, if you look at it you'll easily fall for them. Cos of how the site is designed with amazing features and lots of earning options to place investment.

Is BitDeer legit?

One common thing about these mining site where you have to purchase a mining machine and hashrate is that they end up telling one heartbreaking new then go into a lengthy maintenance period.

This usually happens after many people must have paid for hashrate and are ready to mine, many have come on board and left bad experience in the mind of those who triste and invested with them.

One common thing about these mining site where you have to purchase a mining machine and hashrate is that they end up telling one heartbreaking new then go into a lengthy maintenance period.

This usually happens after many people must have paid for hashrate and are ready to mine, many have come on board and left bad experience in the mind of those who triste and invested with them.
Very fake mining company, they don't mine any Bitcoin nor any other crypto. They're just there to collect from Mr B and paying Mr A. They're simply modernize form of ponzi scheme.

Trust me when I say these hypes don't move me at all about any mining platform claiming to mine cryptocurrencies if I keep buying or upgrading my harshrate. This is simply scam. Don't waist your time there

Even the account of mining machine required to mine this coins are expensive compare with the fact that it as a contact that lasted for 480 days.. its a waste of time...

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back