What's new

Have you used BitDeer to mine various cryptocurrencies?

Since it's physical mining, do make sure that the set up is well made but before that check a couple of in-depth reviews to know if mining it is worth it as well as electricity consumption

Bitdeer or whatever they are been called are one of those online mining platforms that will tell you to buy certain amount of harshrates to mine at higher speed. Don't invest your money into such online platforms please

I know better than to put my money into these type online mining platforms scattered all over the place today. They are not what you think they are and they will not pay you a dime for mining

According to the above analysis, I will say it is not really advisable to go into it, by the time you add up all the costs involved, it is very likely you don't have much profit left, so what's the use.

I do not count on all of these systems. a lot of of all of them has actually happened as well as for that reason I can't truly endeavor into all of them. I have actually viewed a lot of of those systems prior to.

Wow! Exciting but the money is very high, honestly. Is there no other way to mine bitcoin and ethereum aside these machines? I wanna know please

That's a lot of money, to begin with. I can't invest such a big amount. I don't even have it anyway. Will someone get at least double in 16 months they say? Electricity and all are factors that won't favor the buyer.

I believe this mining section on Bitcoin is just a waste of time. It's almost all scam and a digital form of Ponzi scheme.
This mining section on Bitcoin is just a waste of time. It's almost a scam as it's a digitized form of Ponzi.

Just coming across this and also hearing it for the first time. Please is there anyone who has made use of it, kindly throw more light about how it works.

BitDeer is a multi currency mining platform. You can mine bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ethereum, litecoin, Dash etc.

In order to use BitDeer, you will have to buy mining machine. Mining machine can cost you a lot of money. For example Antminer S19 is priced $11834 with the contract of 480 days and hashrate of 200TH/s. You can earn upto $30547 by using this mining machine. You also pay hashrate fees as well as electricity fees. While hashrate fee is one time fee and the cost depends on the type of mining machine you have bought, electricity fees are recurrent fees.

Is BitDeer legit?

Well, don’t know. I have never used it.
For all of my experience with cryptocurrency mining that's not been successful, made me to frown at anything called mining platform or machine. Even with this BitDeer, which I'm just hearing about for the first time, I will not trust or buy into it.

Very nice offer, but when you consider how much you will be making, and also cost to buy the mining rig, plus the recurring cost of electricity bill that you will rack up, you find out that it isn't much.

BitDeer is a multi currency mining platform. You can mine bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ethereum, litecoin, Dash etc.

In order to use BitDeer, you will have to buy mining machine. Mining machine can cost you a lot of money. For example Antminer S19 is priced $11834 with the contract of 480 days and hashrate of 200TH/s. You can earn upto $30547 by using this mining machine. You also pay hashrate fees as well as electricity fees. While hashrate fee is one time fee and the cost depends on the type of mining machine you have bought, electricity fees are recurrent fees.

Is BitDeer legit?

Mining of cryptocurrency to me is just I waste of time and resource. Legit mining site are few, most of them are scam. You will be asked to pay money before or after mining. Even the legit one is like using machine machine is very expenses.

The name is not familiar to me, also I do not think they have got enough positive reputation online that would enable them to be able to get lots of users using them for mining.

Is BitDeer legit?

I am just hearing about BitDeer form the very first time , and i am not not fans of any mining platform, minning of crypto currency coin is very slow and that's why i don't participate in it.

BitDeer.com is the world's leading all-in-one mining and cloud service platform, enabling global users to mine cryptocurrencies in a transparent, reliable, and convenient way. It saves users from the complicated process of purchasing, installing, and hosting mining machines. Individual miners can enjoy the service with just one click.

I have never heard of it before but even if they are legit it is still not profitable because you won't be able to mind anything reasonable and that is always my main problem with any mining website that comes around.. what's the need for me to spend so much of my time to mine something that will not even be profitable in my life.

This is my first time of hearing about BItdeer to mine any crypto currency,to avoid paying electricity bill I will prefer to use cloud mining to mine my bitcoins because everything will be expensive and it requires high power consumption either from phone, or PC.

Is BitDeer legit?

To be honest this is the first time that i am hearing about this however if you are concerned about them being legit then you can make usee of forums such as bmf and that will show you any concerns.

This is my first time of hearing about BItdeer to mine any crypto currency,to avoid paying electricity bill I will prefer to use cloud mining to mine my bitcoins because everything will be expensive and it requires high power consumption either from phone, or PC.
Even me this is just the first time I am hearing about it , so don't nobody know how they work but as long as it is mining of cryptocurrency I have automatically lose interest because this won't be profitable base on my past experiences.

I'm not sure you'll get much reviews from this site considering the fact that the amount quoted for this machine is on the high side (not saying we can't afford it though 😂).
We just want to earn BTC for free.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back