What's new

Have you used BitDeer to mine various cryptocurrencies?

All these platforms that are parading themselves as mining platforms only tend to waste a lot of people's time and energy and sometimes money because some requires you to invest.

this is the first time I'm hearing about it , ,and in general I do not have any interest in mining cryptocurrency with my phone because I understand that mining of cryptocurrency with the mobile phone can cause damage to the phone you are using to mine.

I checked the site, it looks interesting. However, I am not interested in mining crypto currency because crypto currency mining is illegal in my country
Like how illegal could that be... Are they going to track your phone when mining from your network? Or how possible are they going to know you are mining with your phone... Meanwhile which country is that...

I have never heard of this bitdeer before. Never knew you could use it to mine various types of cryptocurrency. But you must be careful in believing all these mining platforms telling you you can do this or do that.

Like how illegal could that be... Are they going to track your phone when mining from your network? Or how possible are they going to know you are mining with your phone... Meanwhile which country is that...
I really doubt if it would be possible for anyone to know when one is using their phone or laptop computer to mine cryptocurrencies.

This activity of mining cryptocurrency is a very good idea and a very good development but what is discouraging about it is that you have to pay to get the app or buy a mining machine

I know that this bitdeer is a cloud mining platform. I have had dealings with these cloud mining platforms in the past andy experience with them has been very bitter. You dare not put in any money into such things

I really doubt if it would be possible for anyone to know when one is using their phone or laptop computer to mine cryptocurrencies.
That's why i was wondering concerning the case of her not mining on her phone since its her privacy which i don't think they can detect of her mining with her phone or pc..

I have not used it to mined any crypto currency this is because most of the cloud mining site didn't live to what they usually site before you begin.

I'm into mining coin in the crypto currency exchange Business just because of the fact that I only earn my coin by working online or in most cases I buy some of them into my portfolio

Mining coin is one of the best ways to get coin in the crypto currency exchange Business. However I really don't know about the mining company you just talked about just because of the fact that I don't use them

I have not used bitdeer to mine cryptocurrencies before and I do not believe in mining cryptocurrencies using online mining platforms to pay for some harsh rate to start mining. I don't believe in them

The advent of the cryptocurrency miners reduced the pressure of mining on our computers. The PC uses the hardware to mine and the speed depends on the hash rate and how powerful your hardware is .the production of bitcoin is very lucrative if practised in large scale.

I'm into mining coin in the crypto currency exchange Business just because of the fact that I only earn my coin by working online or in most cases I buy some of them into my portfolio
That is what I prefer doing too. I do not see any reason why I should spend time in some mining processes when I could easily buy these coins.

Well , my confusion is while someone have to mine with the help of another site when he has already purchased the Mining machine. I believe that the company should remain legit since they are the ones at the receiving end here

This is my first time hearing about it, how sure are you about this? Do you have any experience with it this? Cause most times you get a different experience from what was actually said.

Actually, cryptocurrency mining is very lucrative but it is very expensive to carry it out successfully. I have heard of some people say they mine coins with their phones. I am wondering the process involved to do this. I will rather hold the coins earn from them. That is just my opinion.

I have never heard of this before this is my first time of hearing the bitdeer mining, its sound very good hope the website platform is really good.

Not really I haven't touched that subject but it's on my I just recently started looking into miners of crypto so far cryptotab works for me

BitDeer is a multi currency mining platform. You can mine bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ethereum, litecoin, Dash etc.

In order to use BitDeer, you will have to buy mining machine. Mining machine can cost you a lot of money. For example Antminer S19 is priced $11834 with the contract of 480 days and hashrate of 200TH/s. You can earn upto $30547 by using this mining machine. You also pay hashrate fees as well as electricity fees. While hashrate fee is one time fee and the cost depends on the type of mining machine you have bought, electricity fees are recurrent fees.

Is BitDeer legit?

Well, don’t know. I have never used it.
I have not used bitdeer yet. It's the first time for me to hear about bitdeer. I have encountered sites like bitdeer but I have learned from YouTube video tutorial to first research before investing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back