What's new

What's the best setup you can do to mine crypto?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I would love to build a PC that can mine a bunch of crypto. I hear having a ton of GPUs on a PC or maybe more? I don't know. I would love to mine crypto and make a lot of money in the process. Thing is, how would I make the best out of this? I know I'd need to spend a lot to build something that can mine a ton, as mining eats a lot of power. I'd love to be able to mine enough crypto to make a living without much work. That is the dream.

Some cryptos can be mined very well with only GPUs, as is the case of Monero, I think that if you want to mine cryptocurrencies with a good PC and that is profitable you have to look for one that is not very competitive or rather that does not have much computing power or hash rate, since that will make you earn more money, since, for example, in blockchains such as Bitcoin, the competition is abysmal.

Some cryptos can be mined very well with only GPUs, as is the case of Monero, I think that if you want to mine cryptocurrencies with a good PC and that is profitable you have to look for one that is not very competitive or rather that does not have much computing power or hash rate, since that will make you earn more money, since, for example, in blockchains such as Bitcoin, the competition is abysmal.
But could you mind crypto with a $400 gaming PC? I have a decent GPU in my system, but I don't know if it'd be able to mine a lot. I want to be able to mine a ton and make a decent profit.

But could you mind crypto with a $400 gaming PC? I have a decent GPU in my system, but I don't know if it'd be able to mine a lot. I want to be able to mine a ton and make a decent profit.
As I say, yes you can, but you should look at how much competition there is in that blockchain, if the competition is very high, your PC will have nothing to do since most of it will be taken by the most powerful machines, there is a website to look at the hashrate of the blockchains but now I don't remember what it is.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back