What's new

Have you used BitDeer to mine various cryptocurrencies?

I have not used that means to mine Bitcoin. The only site that I have used to mine Bitcoin is cryptotab browser. The app is legit but you will have to buy the mining speed for quick results.

I have not used that means to mine Bitcoin. The only site that I have used to mine Bitcoin is cryptotab browser. The app is legit but you will have to buy the mining speed for quick results.
If I am buying the mining speed , how much do you think I will be able to earn with that because I understand it's not really profitable as we are drinking and might be difficult to make up to $1.

If I am buying the mining speed , how much do you think I will be able to earn with that because I understand it's not really profitable as we are drinking and might be difficult to make up to $1.
Yes, it's a buy difficult to earn something worthwhile. I have not buy the mining speed but I was able to make $3 worth of bitcoin with the help of my affiliate network. Trust me, it's a waste of the time.

Yes, it's a buy difficult to earn something worthwhile. I have not buy the mining speed but I was able to make $3 worth of bitcoin with the help of my affiliate network. Trust me, it's a waste of the time.
Lolz, a lot of people are just interested and are looking for opportunities to be making money with all this naughty ways.
If you ask so many people to learn a skill they will just say it is a waste of time.

Lolz, a lot of people are just interested and are looking for opportunities to be making money with all this naughty ways.
If you ask so many people to learn a skill they will just say it is a waste of time.
The best thing to do online is to engage in skills acquisition. The amount of skills that you are able to Garner would help you alot in making the best use of it take good income online .

This is the first time that I am hearing on the platform but now that I have done I am definitely going to check it out in order to see if I can be able to make the most out of it.

This actually looks like a very good opportunity but then it is very expensive for me to use at the moment. I am going to see if one day if I am having that money I can be able to subscribe to it.

I have not used to this platform to mine do you use cryptocurrency because it sounds very new to me but I have used some other platform that are legitimate to mine cryptocurrency.

Most of this cloud mining sites doesn't live to what they say, that's why i never brought up my investment with them. I don't want to lose money unnecessarily. Unless you want to tell its legit, then I'll consider it.
All of them claim to be legit most of the time but when you invest you will get opposite of what they promise. It is better for you not to invest in such platforms because I have personally invested in them before and lost money.

This is actually my first time of hearing of a platform known as Bitdeer which people can use to mine crypto-currency, however, I will never be interested in mining cryptocurrency because the process is actually complicated and complex and at the end of it or you can't stand the risk of not making any profit on your cryptocurrency mining.

BitDeer is a multi currency mining platform. You can mine bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ethereum, litecoin, Dash etc.

In order to use BitDeer, you will have to buy mining machine. Mining machine can cost you a lot of money. For example Antminer S19 is priced $11834 with the contract of 480 days and hashrate of 200TH/s. You can earn upto $30547 by using this mining machine. You also pay hashrate fees as well as electricity fees. While hashrate fee is one time fee and the cost depends on the type of mining machine you have bought, electricity fees are recurrent fees.

Is BitDeer legit?

Well, don’t know. I have never used it.
I have never heard of this platform called Bitdeer enabling accessibility to mine cryptocurrency. With that being said, I am not necessarily interested in doing so either, because the procedure is so difficult and complicated.

I have never heard of this platform called Bitdeer enabling accessibility to mine cryptocurrency. With that being said, I am not necessarily interested in doing so either, because the procedure is so difficult and complicated.

I have used crypto tab browser to mine coins and the good thing is that it does not require you to have some sort of technical information or knowledge. at all.

I have used crypto tab browser to mine coins and the good thing is that it does not require you to have some sort of technical information or knowledge. at all.
This is a really good piece of information to share on this platform. I think this will be really helpful in my wish to mine coins and I will make sure to check it out in order to ascertain its authenticity.

I looked over the website, and it seems intriguing. However, because cryptocurrency mining is prohibited in my nation, I have no interest in doing it.
I looked over the website, and it seems intriguing. However, because cryptocurrency mining is prohibited in my nation, I have no interest in doing it.

BitDeer is a multi currency mining platform. You can mine bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ethereum, litecoin, Dash etc.

In order to use BitDeer, you will have to buy mining machine. Mining machine can cost you a lot of money. For example Antminer S19 is priced $11834 with the contract of 480 days and hashrate of 200TH/s. You can earn upto $30547 by using this mining machine. You also pay hashrate fees as well as electricity fees. While hashrate fee is one time fee and the cost depends on the type of mining machine you have bought, electricity fees are recurrent fees.

Is BitDeer legit?

Well, don’t know. I have never used it.
The majority of these websites primarily serve to squander the time and effort of individuals. They masquerade as proper mining channels, but even proceed to take your revenue since they will trick you into investing.

Oh, sorry about that . what will be the consequences if you choose not to adhere to the rules and regulation of the government and mine cryptocurrency ?

I don't know if BitDeer is legit, i have never used it and i don't think i will ever use it since one will have to buy a mining machine to use it and since the cost of a mining machine is expensive.

I will never be interested in mining cryptocurrency because the process is actually complicated and complex and at the end of it or you can't stand the risk of not making any profit on your cryptocurrency mining.

Most of these websites are primarily used to waste people's time and effort. They pose as legitimate mining channels, but they also grab your money after tricking you into investing.

Most of these websites are primarily used to waste people's time and effort. They pose as legitimate mining channels, but they also grab your money after tricking you into investing.
That is exactly how I'm seeing it. Most of them will not give you any opportunity to mind single cryptocurrency that worth $1. I do not like things that waste people time without anything tangible in return too.

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back