What's new

Have you Uploaded and got paid

Wondering if others earn money to upload data from their phone I personally get paid to upload my internet data and my phone's processing capacity but the question is ..is it safe
I have not earned money from paid to upload sites before.
I have not uploaded data from my phone before, i consider it risky since some sites are scamsites, it difficult to know which is not a scamsite.

I have never made money with paid to upload in the past because I do not engage in them. Someone who is serious about making money online should look beyond get paid to upload.

I don't remember the name of a site by there was a site where I earned by uploading images. I was paid three times ($30). I left the site when the site became a home to spammers.

Yes, it's safe actually, although you have to make some confirmation yourself whenever you are dealing online. To avoid all these is really the best for you.

I don't earn money on paid to post sites but I think if you are using the best site then it is very safe. Make sure the site you step using is legit.

I have been hearing about pay to upload site but don't really know how it works,I only know of pay to click site and pay to post site, just like bizdustry.

It is going to take you a long period of time to make decent income from get paid to upload files. you have to engage in shady tactics if you want to leave money fast with this model and it is not good. The reason is that you are going to engage in intellectual property infringement.

I've heard about paid to upload sites but i've never tried it. I really dont know if it is safe though, a lot of people have tried it so it might be safe.

I've never uploaded anything and get paid before but I'm looking forward to it now or even in the nearer future. I heard it's lucrative.

Upload to get paid type of platforms come in different forms based on what they want you to be uploading. Some even demand a fee before you start uploading to get paid. I don't know why that is. I simply just left them ever since they demanded the fee from me
That's ridiculous. I can never pay money before being able to earn on any platform at all, as most of them are completely scams and would end up running away with your money after you pay.

I don't see viable business surrounding get paid to post money making model. This is the reason why I don't engage in it. I prefer to do affiliate marketing as well as get paid to post. Creating YouTube channel is the only get paid to post that I know which brings money for people.

Wondering if others earn money to upload data from their phone I personally get paid to upload my internet data and my phone's processing capacity but the question is ..is it safe

If you are talking about paid to upload sites that require you to upload files and make money, then no. I have not earned from such websites. However, I have earned money sharing and "uploading" my internet data through a legit site called IP Royal Pawns.

We upload file through PPD and get paid as long you can provide proof of real traffic to the host site. You have to build there trust to make sure your a real person instead of using bot to generate fake traffic.

i do not know the platform where uploading of things can attract money. The only one that is closer it is an application that I downloaded and may be asking me to perform different tasks which may include uploading pictures.

Personally I have not uploaded to get paid before, please can you share the site with us? Although I heard that one can only get paid when people download the stuff you upload.

There are various websites that promise to pay you for sharing internet data with them. However, most of them would not pay you a good amount of money or make you rich. Some people do make extra cash by sharing data with Honey Gain, but it takes months to reach the minimum payout.

We upload file through PPD and get paid as long you can provide proof of real traffic to the host site. You have to build there trust to make sure your a real person instead of using bot to generate fake traffic.

YouTube is the only platform where you can upload video and get paid overtime. you can create a channel and start publishing quality and interactive videos. Over time you are going to receive traffic which you can monetize with Google YouTube adsense.

I do not know the platform where uploading of things can attract money. The only one that is closer it is an application that I downloaded and may be asking me to perform different tasks which may include uploading pictures.

I've really never been lucky with such money-making ventures. The problem may be that I'm not so much more interested in them.
I have not really come across paid to upload sites. If it was a site where people could make good earnings, we would have a lot of them sprawling online just like the paid to post sites.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back