What's new

Have you Uploaded and got paid

@Riciakenosha Well I've heard a lot about paid-to-upload, but I personally, never got paid yet! But I have also to say that I haven't tried this system very much.
However, can you specify me please, if you intend to upload your material as for example picture / video, or else do you mean site as Honeygain, who should pay us, for let them part of our machines (PC or cell phones) to work for them?

I really don't think there is any get paid to upload on any forum at the moment. The least I know is get paid to post and get paid to click. These are the two major ones on the internet at the moment

Wondering if others earn money to upload data from their phone I personally get paid to upload my internet data and my phone's processing capacity but the question is ..is it safe
Well, this is my first time if hearing someone earn by just uploading your phone data, well I would like you to share more light about it by giving us the platform where I could upload nine and get pay as well.

Yes you can actually get paid to upload your data. Just for example, honeygain pay members to share data with them. However, it's on you to read about there security system to know whether it's safe or not

I do not know the platform where uploading of things can attract money. The only one that is closer it is an application that I downloaded and may be asking me to perform different tasks which may include uploading pictures.

I have been hearing about such arrangements of uploading stuffs to get paid. But I have not personally uploaded anything to get paid online before though. But I don't think it is something safe to be uploading your own personal data

@Riciakenosha Well I've heard a lot about paid-to-upload, but I personally, never got paid yet! But I have also to say that I haven't tried this system very much.
However, can you specify me please, if you intend to upload your material as for example picture / video, or else do you mean site as Honeygain, who should pay us, for let them part of our machines (PC or cell phones) to work for them?
So what I actually meant both ways I also get paid to upload videos and photos and data entries from websites such as picoworkers,toloka and remotasks both on my phone and pc it's very interesting to me to work and get paid to upload

Wondering if others earn money to upload data from their phone I personally get paid to upload my internet data and my phone's processing capacity but the question is ..is it safe
Please show us your proof of payment that the site or application that you are working is very legit and paying. I believe that there are get paid to upload sites that are paying.

Please show us your proof of payment that the site or application that you are working is very legit and paying. I believe that there are get paid to upload sites that are paying.
Ok so I managed to get some proof and support have just allowed me to upload and here's the proof and if you think it's fake I dare you to find and picture I will upload on the internet
Well, this is my first time if hearing someone earn by just uploading your phone data, well I would like you to share more light about it by giving us the platform where I could upload nine and get pay as well.
Well you can I will give you my referral links that you can use to sign up
Picoworkers
Iproyal paws
Honeygain

Last edited:
Ok so I managed to get some proof and support have just allowed me to upload and here's the proof and if you think it's fake I dare you to find and picture I will upload on the internet

Well you can I will give you my referral links that you can use to sign up

Please follow my account and like my posts thankyou and I arranged the links according to best pay so please make use of them if you are interested

I have but the amounts have been so infinitesimal that I abandoned it for better paying online activities. These things or means of earning money online require a lot of traffic - and those that'll readily download it too

I've really never been lucky with such money-making ventures. The problem may be that I'm not so much more interested in them.

I have been hearing about Paid to upload site where you get paid for uploading videos , pictures and so on, on the internet , but the site I got is a scam sites and in never try it since then.

I have seen that there are many sites that are like this as well, and i personally have never actually made use of them. However i have seen that the creator of this forum has used this and i think that he found it to be quite favorable, if i am not mistaken.

I would strongly advise you to stay away from stuffs like this. It's not only a total waste of time but also data energy and Money. Aside this, the paid to upload have access to all the information on your pc and could steal your privacy. This is the more reason why we need to stay away as much as possible.

I would strongly advise you to stay away from stuffs like this. It's not only a total waste of time but also data energy and Money. Aside this, the paid to upload have access to all the information on your pc and could steal your privacy. This is the more reason why we need to stay away as much as possible.
This is very bad because it can result in a hack as well. It is a good idea to stay away from any site that requires these permissions for your account or your machine. Thank you for the warning in advance.

I have never made money uploading anything on the internet. I do not think that these sites are worth joining because it is really hard to make money using such sites and these sites do not pay much money to upload stuff on the intenet. You will only get paid if someone downloads your stuff.

I have never made money uploading anything on the internet. I do not think that these sites are worth joining because it is really hard to make money using such sites and these sites do not pay much money to upload stuff on the intenet. You will only get paid if someone downloads your stuff.
You are absolutely right because most forums like this are fake who just waste your time I would like to say that Before joining this type of forum, a complete investigation should be done about it so that no issue may be created later.

Upload to get paid type of platforms come in different forms based on what they want you to be uploading. Some even demand a fee before you start uploading to get paid. I don't know why that is. I simply just left them ever since they demanded the fee from me

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back