What's new

Have you Uploaded and got paid

I truly do not believe there's any type of make money to submit on any type of online discussion forum currently. The the very minimum I understand is actually make money to message as well as make money to click on. These are actually both significant ones on the web currently

Wondering if others earn money to upload data from their phone I personally get paid to upload my internet data and my phone's processing capacity but the question is ..is it safe
Are you talking about apps that you will share your internet data with and get paid for it? If that is what you mean. I know of honeygain app and it is legit and also you are safe with them

They will really help you if your serious with them so they are completely safe so here are the links if you want to find the original passage
Picoworkers
Iproyal paws
Honeygain

The websites you mention are get paid to share data sites except the Picoworkers. I think you get paid to "upoload and share data". It is different from uploading files and earning money.

I really don't think there is any get paid to upload on any forum at the moment. The least I know is get paid to post and get paid to click. These are the two major ones on the internet at the moment
I agree with you, payments for publishing or clicking have success stories, but in terms of payment per data upload I have not heard of positive testimonials, nor have I had it personally.

Some time ago I was trying one but I did not see positive results

I have heard about such things like uploading contents and getting paid but I have not tried any one so far. But if there is any platform that is demanding fee from me I will immediately leave such platform, also referral should not be compulsory.

I know and have heard of uploading to get paid sites online before. But I have not uploaded not gotten paid form such platforms before because one was asking me to upgrade if want to get paid

Allowing this on your phone is very risky because the app may steal your private information or sometimes the pay won't even reach for you to subscribe data to try again .., so I won't advice any body to give it a try

As I gone through this thread, many of you confuse regarding Paid to Upload meaning.

There are many sites who are really paying for uploading Image, Audio and Video files.

But that does not mean, you simply upload file and you will get paid for uploading.
After upload file, you will get sharing link for each file. Then you need to share the link, where every can possible.
When someone will click on your link and visit your sharing file, you will get paid.
Because before the page will show your file, it will open a advertise page for few seconds or minutes.
After the advertise will over, it will show your shared file.

The company will pay you for the advertise they have shown through your link.
This is logic how this Paid to Upload site works.

Wondering if others earn money to upload data from their phone I personally get paid to upload my internet data and my phone's processing capacity but the question is ..is it safe
I have never had to do that.
Paid to upload one's internet data and phone's processing capacity?
It might be safe, but I won't even venture I to such.

I don't think it's real because I don't believe in hearsay. Where are the transaction proof of payment so we don't just waste the little time we have to do some futile tasks.

Uploading to get paid is not the best because you are using money to get money especially with the fat that you might spend more for data than what you received

I can only involve in upload and get paid gig if only the pay is really encouraging,and after net balance of expenditure (money use to purchase data) is not much compare to the profit i will get,then i will work for upload to paid site

I don't think it actually make sense to spend your date by uploading content. Some of these sites are scams and the pay is low. The pay is not enough to pay for my data.

Well. I have never been paid to upload my data . I think such sites pays very little and it to lot of time to reach the minimum withdrawal amount. But it is safe.

I really don't think there is any get paid to upload on any forum at the moment. The least I know is get paid to post and get paid to click. These are the two major ones on the internet at the moment
I have also heard about numerous paid to upload sites but its just like such sites is a fantasy which never happened in real life, I have not been able to come across such site online.

I would strongly advise you to stay away from stuffs like this. It's not only a total waste of time but also data energy and Money. Aside this, the paid to upload have access to all the information on your pc and could steal your privacy. This is the more reason why we need to stay away as much as possible.
I'm going to agree with you. These options of earning on the internet we're viable when making money online was still so new not now that a lot of other options and people have crowded the internet space.
Just learn a skill and sell yourself instead of wasting time on stuffs like this

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back