What's new

Have you Uploaded and got paid

Wondering if others earn money to upload data from their phone I personally get paid to upload my internet data and my phone's processing capacity but the question is ..is it safe
This is not one of my favourite ways of making money online because I find it a little bit not interesting which is why I prefer making use of online platform that offers me to write articles to make my money from.

I am never uploaded in the past and get paid as a result. The reason is that this morning making model does not appeal to me. I prefer to work and get paid as a result rather than other doing some other things like uploading, sending links, solving captcha etc

I have never been lucky with these Websites that claim to pay people to upload and have since given up on them to avoid heart break as most of them just end up as scams.

I have never been lucky with these Websites that claim to pay people to upload and have since given up on them to avoid heart break as most of them just end up as scams.
I have not been lucky too with this sites .so, I prefer working on ptp sites that will pay me more money. This is exactly how I intend to make use of my quality time online.

Paid to upload is one of the most bizarre way of making money that I ever saw. I have not really tied it to the extent that I have been paid money but I know that it's exist but then you will have to put in a lot of work and you will definitely need to be posting exactly the type of content that they want.

I have been on some get paid to upload platforms but the payout are quite small and it would take quite a reasonable amount of time to really earn profitably. What has been your experience and what would you say is your highest payout using the get paid to upload site? If you've been on anyone before.

Uploading to get paid is more like paid to click and they all have a reputation of lower payment reward which does not make sense, considering how much time is spent there.

I have worked on one but ended up not gaining anything. I have forgotten the name, so I wil not like to work on such sites . Its really disappointing and disheartening.

I have worked on one but ended up not gaining anything. I have forgotten the name, so I wil not like to work on such sites . Its really disappointing and disheartening.
So thankful that you shared your experience here. I've been really doubting the legitimacy of such websites because they are not reliable even from my previous experience .

I have heard about people talking much about the paid to upload either data and many others but I have not practically come across such. These is my first time but I will love to know much about how it works.

I have tried get paid to upload website in the past and to be honest it has not really been a very good experience overall . It usually takes a lot of time for you to reach the required task in a day and the pay is small compared to what other get paid to forums are paying .

I also heard a few sites give us the opportunity to share our Internet data with them and they pay for use of data like honnygain, but I don't know how much these sites are safe. For safety reasons, I am not using these types of data sharing sites.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back