What's new

Have you Uploaded and got paid

I think I have not done that to upload and get paid, I believe there are some people who has done that and also earn from that by upload and get paid.

I think I have not done that to upload and get paid, I believe there are some people who has done that and also earn from that by upload and get paid.
No, I have not done that to upload and get paid. But believing so many people have done that and get paid. They all started just like others who had never been paid online once. Though seeing its real.

So what I actually meant both ways I also get paid to upload videos and photos and data entries from websites such as picoworkers,toloka and remotasks both on my phone and pc it's very interesting to me to work and get paid to upload
Well, from what I understand, on the Paid-To-Upload websites, I believe that you should also pay attention to your own safety, (what you asked for).
In fact you should be paid so that the files you upload (be they of any type, including your personal pictures and documents), can be downloaded by any user who requests them and therefore they will be shared.
So now from my knowledge that I have learned from reading now, I can suggest to you to be very careful to what you upload and share!
I hope to was helpful to you.
Greetings Alessandro

I wouldn't have much to say here since I have never had such experience.
I only know of uploading content like videos where viewers watch and you get paid.
But if they really pay for uploading those things, you should also be aware of what you upload to online servers as some of these things may be used against you or probably to scam you

So what I actually meant both ways I also get paid to upload videos and photos and data entries from websites such as picoworkers,toloka and remotasks both on my phone and pc it's very interesting to me to work and get paid to upload
Thanks for sharing these websites though i do not know much about their safety though some promise not to toy with or share such data. Will check them out as well.

Thanks for sharing these websites though i do not know much about their safety though some promise not to toy with or share such data. Will check them out as well.
They will really help you if your serious with them so they are completely safe so here are the links if you want to find the original passage
Picoworkers
Iproyal paws
Honeygain

I wonder what you see going to upload and get paid. I think it comes in different forms but I have not worked with any site that pays to upload. I guess the amount will be small compare to the data charges for uploading them

Wondering if others earn money to upload data from their phone I personally get paid to upload my internet data and my phone's processing capacity but the question is ..is it safe
Well on the same page I tried uploading more than 6 post and I was not paid in any kind. Still hoping I get paid or rather know if am doing it the wrong way

It is okey that you are able to earn through the platform you stated above, but I think it would have been better if you stated the platform you are earning from. This will make one know whether to join or not. And can also serve as another source of income. It is just my opinion though. Thanks for sharing.

I don't think it safe to give the internet full access to your device escpeciall if you use your device for banking and storing very important information.Currently I'm using honey gain and still collecting some points I haven't cashed out yet.

I have heard that these platforms exist but I have really not bother to explore them because the nature of the work means it is going to be very stressful.

I have not ever uploaded and gotten paid before by any website. I know about platforms saying they pay for your uploads, but I am being too careful of what they're asking tonbe uploaded mist of the time

What type of upload are you talking about, do you upload pictures alone, or you can upload files to... From the very moment you have been active, how much have you generated from it....

I really don't think there is any get paid to upload on any forum at the moment. The least I know is get paid to post and get paid to click. These are the two major ones on the internet at the moment
Of course it's not a get paid to upload on a forum it's on a website that offers such services

Upload to get paid type of platforms come in different forms based on what they want you to be uploading. Some even demand a fee before you start uploading to get paid. I don't know why that is. I simply just left them ever since they demanded the fee from me

I am not aware of any paid to upload platforms that requires you to pay before you can join. Do not pay any site that requires you to pay before you can join the website because such kind of paid to upload sites might be a scam.

Some of these platforms May not accept people from my country and from the reviews the payment is really really small and discouraging

no ,not at all I have never upload a picture to get paid ,I have been hearing of upload to get paid but I haven't try yet ,one can earn allot of money by uploading pictures or videos ,it must not be your picture ,maybe of your dog or something you like the most

I assume you are talking about honey gain right? Well I have also thought about if it's safe or not but one can't really say, what discouraged me from it was the fact I heard it is extremely slow to earn, that was what discouraged me

Interesting that very nice. Getting paid to upload videos, pictures and data entries. I have never heard of it before, just gotten to know about now. I might be interested if the earning is OK.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back