What's new

Have you thought about quitting online?

Exactly , that is what I am aiming to do . The online space is not easy and we shouldn't come to it with such mindset. Consistency is now the key as long as you know exactly what you are doing.
Most people think that the online space you make you a millionaire within a day and I also thought like that too not until I was faced with reality. Competition is the deadliest thing about running a business.

Most people think that the online space you make you a millionaire within a day and I also thought like that too not until I was faced with reality. Competition is the deadliest thing about running a business.
Competition is really a challenge for so many people. Sometimes we do not have any strategy to beat the competition that really comes our way. That is why learning of proper marketing and advertising strategy is very important.

Quitters don't get anything in return except the failure .
I haven't thought about quitting but rather I look for ways to advance and maximize my profits online

Competition is really a challenge for so many people. Sometimes we do not have any strategy to beat the competition that really comes our way. That is why learning of proper marketing and advertising strategy is very important.
Competition is actually very bad for business especially when amateurs would be offering the same services you offer at a very little price making your customers feel like you're cheating them.

Yes of course, earlier when I was introduced into online business I started with the mindset of I will get rich quickly.later I discovered it's not what I think and thought of quiting not until now,I am still striving to and working online to be financially free.

Am not having any thought to quit online soon because from what I think and beleive all my activity now is been channels to online so am working online full time and I never think I will quit soon its one of the place which am earning good amount of money

There are definitely a couple of times in which I did not really like the way things are going and I considered quitting. I then had to understand that I did not have anywhere to go and I have to just keep on doing it

The thought about quitting making money online has never crossed my own mind just for once in my life because the money i have been making online has been of great assistance .

I do not have any offline jobs, so, even if I want to quit I cannot because I will lose my income sources. But then the truth is I enjoy working online as I have the freedom to chgoose the job.

Its never easy when it comes to earning online, I even encountered difficulties which made me wanting to quit, before I started earning reward online recently. It took me four years before my hard work started paying off. I think my second stint was aided by the first covid19 wave, that enabled more opportunities. Quite a blessing in disguise by covid19, carving the way open for online opportunities.

Have you thought about quitting online when things aren't moving your way?
I have thought about this several times. That was when I used to get scammed very well online so I was thinking of quitting anything that has to do with online business but I could not.

I think that there are many people who quite making money online due to high competition. They are unable to deal with the competition and they end up quitting.

In my opinion, people quit online work for one main reason which is an inability to earn a good income. The main problem here is not the pay rate, the main issue is not having high paying skills.

I have thought about this several times. That was when I used to get scammed very well online so I was thinking of quitting anything that has to do with online business but I could not.
Well , that is true. I think most of the website that scam people then was an investment platform. I also for a victim of such platform before and I've also decided not to have anything to do with such anymore as they are not trusted. I haven't seen any trusted investment platform before.

I think that there are many people who quite making money online due to high competition. They are unable to deal with the competition and they end up quitting.
Yes I also believe there are people like that but that is not enough reason why you have to quit your business. A lot of people are doing business online in one way or the other and there are even some online business that may not involve competition such as trading.

In my opinion, people quit online work for one main reason which is an inability to earn a good income. The main problem here is not the pay rate, the main issue is not having high paying skills.
I think it is because they have not made a proper research on the platform is that they can work on to make a decent amount of money because there is so much money online.

I think it is because they have not made a proper research on the platform is that they can work on to make a decent amount of money because there is so much money online.
Forget about doing research about the platform you want to use, just concentrate on building skills in the areas of your interest. Once you have skills, start looking for the platforms where you cna monetize your skills.

Forget about doing research about the platform you want to use, just concentrate on building skills in the areas of your interest. Once you have skills, start looking for the platforms where you cna monetize your skills.
You have a point but I believe that anyone who is trying to make research about a particular platform should have skills first. That is one of the most important things to do.

Different platforms require different skills, therefore, joining a platform and trying to build the required skills will not be a good decision. A better approach would be build skills in your areas of interest.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back