What's new

Have you seen how difficult it is to recover your money from a Debtor?

I can say the only way you can stop or prevent a difficult debitor is to not sell credit product for customers. Because if you want collect your money from a debit customers you don't have choice than to collect it in gentle ways if you don't want to lose the customer, then some customers will prefer to pay pre-one and collect Another credit.
Nice advice or you only sell the goods you know that you can easily cover for. Maybe goods that don't really worth it. We also need to be separating business money from personal money and never business money out.

Getting back your money from a deptor can be very difficult and frustrating especially if such transaction is not documented , you will be at their mercy, you might even have to beg in other to get back your money, which is very wrong.

You will notice that in every business, it is hard and almost impossible to complete a transaction without advancing loans or delivering goods and services on credit. The most painful aspect of it all is this, the smiling face the customers wore when buying on credit, seems to change into a very mean one when it's time for payment. Please how do you handle such customers so as to recover your money without losing the customers too.
Well to be very honest when it comes to business there is no way you can escape people who incur debt, you will always have them as customers and how do you deal with such customers to get back your money. It's not simple as it sounds because there are some customers that will be owing you debt and yet still be patronizing your business while ignoring the previous debt, most times you will have to fight with some customers before they understand that you are not running your business with papers but with money, and you also need to let them know that without them paying their debt it will be difficult for to to get goods to sell to them. It's easy to give out credit to customers but difficult to get back your payment for the credit.

Making money might nopt be that easy for many people and receiving money from debtors might not be that easy aswell. This is the reason why many bank have the mortgage system in order to ensure that they will get the money back from debtors.

This is truly one of the most difficult part of business. People take goods and services on credit then fail to pay. I think you should be careful about who you give things on credit. And you should not give more things on credit to someone before they pay back the other debts.
I agree with you about what you said. In a situation like of this you simply give out what you feel will not affect neither you or your business so as not to fall out with the client.

I agree with you about what you said. In a situation like of this you simply give out what you feel will not affect neither you or your business so as not to fall out with the client.
It's always very difficult to get your money back from a chronic debtor who's got no shame. My advice is to try and limit how you sell on credit.

Dragging money issues with someone who isn't willing to pay can be frustratingly difficult. Worst of all is some people will spend even more than they owe you right in your presence but will not even talk to you about their debt.

It's always very difficult to get your money back from a chronic debtor who's got no shame. My advice is to try and limit how you sell on credit.
Yeah, that is right. Limiting your generousity is a very good option. Some debtors never really pay back and it can be really devastating. But once you know they don't pay back, it is best to stop giving them things on credit.

Yeah, that is right. Limiting your generousity is a very good option. Some debtors never really pay back and it can be really devastating. But once you know they don't pay back, it is best to stop giving them things on credit.
Some people just over do what they should have left on a low level by trying to over impress people and end up regretting it.
Post automatically merged:

Some people just over do what they should have left on a low level by trying to over impress people and end up regretting it.
I can remember when my first who sells electronics had similar issues with one his customers. He ended up involving the police to get his money back and still didn't get it all.

Last edited:
As it can be difficult to totally avoid giving out credit facilities to customers, we should try as much as possible to avoid it at all costs at least to the bearers minimum. If a debtor is proving to stubborn to pay his debts and we do not want to lose him because of the debts, you can just write off the debts.

That's true the most difficult things in a business when you are giving out your product in credit it is very bad in a business, for one to grow in a business never sell on credit.

There are some customers that you just have to forfeit the money and count it as loss because of their behaviour. Those customers that are willing to pay back but don't have the means,still give them time. The best way is to have a written agreement between the debtor and the issuers before any item or finances is given.

In business, particularly in my location, it is difficult to transact your business, without having to give out some of your products on credit. However, when it comes to payment of the credit, the creditors remain adamant, some even feel you are bothering them to collect your own money and in some cases, it dosen't end well.

Seriously recovering money from a debtor I believe to me it comes in two ways. that is on a peaceful platform or in a forceful way if he failed to pay at the time needed then I definitely have to force him or engage security.

It's such a painful thing when you gave someone who you call or see as a friend or someone who is your business customer and they end up betraying your trust.

It could very difficult to recover debt from customers,some of them who come for credit with humilty and some good attitude will eventually turn to something else when it is time to pay back.But with constant persuation you will be able to recover back your money.

Once I make the mistake of selling something to any of my business customers on credit, I have already made up my mind to lose the money if the customer refuse to pay.

It is not easy and it can never easy to recover your certain amount of money lend out to someone mist especially not in a cool terms condition as he fails to pay back as planned. or most especially when the person is not in the right position of the money so will or it can be easy.

I have seen and also had a first time experience on this as well. You give certain customers credit only to become a problem getting back your money as duly agreed

Some people actually good at not paying for what they actually bought and as a result makes it difficult for Whoever ourselves to them to sell to other people when they cannot be able to be there by damaging relationship

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back