What's new

Have you seen how difficult it is to recover your money from a Debtor?

That is why when I comes to your business and giving credit to customers in your business, you should have a record store of customers that are deserving of your credit lines to give credit only

Collecting money has always been hard, whether it's by a loaning company or just a ordinary people. As a person, even if you have the means, sometimes you double think if you will lend your money to someone because it's really hard to collect.

I've actually find myself in a situation where I was not able to get my money back from someone whom I sold my product at credit so it taught me a lesson not to do so again

I've actually find myself in a situation where I was not able to get my money back from someone whom I sold my product at credit so it taught me a lesson not to do so again
it is very difficult sometimes to recover your money from a doctor especially when you did not have a collector for the money that you borrowed out.

I've had several bad experience when it comes to not being able to get my money from those whom I sold my items at credit so I decided to reduce the number of people that I sell items on credit to avoid such cases repeating itself.

It is difficult for you to do that especially if you're someone who has a soft mind, it might be very easier to get a loan and also it is not easy to pay back a loan and a lot of expert ve been advising people to stay away from getting a loan to do anything.

Personally if you ask me how to say that if it's possible for people not to sell items to debtors then they should follow it because it is actually very difficult to recover your money from them when there is time for them to pay you.

Recovering money from some debtors is a very rash experience as some would frustrate you and that is why I do not like to sell my goods on credit only on a cash and carry basis.

Personally, I don't really like to owe anyone any amount of money because I get blood spikes whenever I get to see that person by sudden especially when I still don't have the money to pay up.

I have never given out a loan but I know what a lot of people have been passing through when they want to get back their money from debtors,sometimes it can involve police before the debtors might be willing to comply and pay back the money

Yes I have definitely seen how its so hard to get a loan back from a debtor, I borrowed a friend some amount of money and he dediced not to pay back for over a year until I get him arrested.

This is one of the main reasons it is very difficult to see whom to borrow money from when you are in need. Many do consider how they will collect their money back from the Debtor.
Especially now that the country seems to be full of people who are not smiling and no one seem to have money so they can't even be approached as you don't even know if your condition is better than the person you're going to borrow from.

Yes I have definitely seen how its so hard to get a loan back from a debtor, I borrowed a friend some amount of money and he dediced not to pay back for over a year until I get him arrested.

from my experience the issue is that a lot of people don't really like to pay the money that they go and it's as if that they feel that they can actually not pay those money and get away with it without any consequences.

from my experience the issue is that a lot of people don't really like to pay the money that they go and it's as if that they feel that they can actually not pay those money and get away with it without any consequences.
That happened to me many, many times that I lost a lot of friends and even some relatives. I lent them money to help but they did not have the willingness to pay. Yeah, they have the capacity to pay back what they owe me but they preferred to avoid me so that they can be free of their debt. It is a sad reality.

That happened to me many, many times that I lost a lot of friends and even some relatives. I lent them money to help but they did not have the willingness to pay. Yeah, they have the capacity to pay back what they owe me but they preferred to avoid me so that they can be free of their debt. It is a sad reality.

Seriously, it's why most people are not open to lending money to any friends or relatives because they are basically never going to pay the money back and you can't make a scene about it.

Seriously, it's why most people are not open to lending money to any friends or relatives because they are basically never going to pay the money back and you can't make a scene about it.
it is very difficult for you to recover your money from a debit or when there is no paper agreement or contract or you didn't give you a collectral

it is very difficult for you to recover your money from a debit or when there is no paper agreement or contract or you didn't give you a collectral

exactly and it's actually the reason why a lot of people find it very difficult to lend money to anyone right now because this is going to be very hard for them to get their money back.

Very difficult indeed cos of how fraudulent and mean some people can be when they're in debt. Instead of paying the person the borrowed funds they're simply claiming right and lying too.

Very difficult indeed cos of how fraudulent and mean some people can be when they're in debt. Instead of paying the person the borrowed funds they're simply claiming right and lying too.

seriously I've lost so much money to some people who have not been able to pay me the money I lent them and as a result have concluded enough to ever lend money to anyone.

seriously I've lost so much money to some people who have not been able to pay me the money I lent them and as a result have concluded enough to ever lend money to anyone.
Since you aren't getting your money back after lending to them. It is better as you've chosen to cut it short with borrowing them since they aren't meeting up.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back