What's new

Have you seen how difficult it is to recover your money from a Debtor?

These days I don't need out money to the people because I know it can be very difficult to recover the money. If anybody ask for a loan from me, I will only give them the little amount I can contribute to the longer I'm looking for and never expect anything from that person again.

I still don't have much understanding at the aspect you are questioning about but all I know is that it normal to come in counter with two or more as you are running you business and in that process you either loss you money, the consumer, or both. That's why is good to restrictions to who give or borrow money or your goods too.

Recovering a money from a debtor, is not an easy task to be performed alone. sometimes it requires the use of security forces in other to persuade the person by force to recover it. some time, the money will not be recovered in full but in half payment which you may get it completed or sometimes not.

When it comes to business there is no way you can escape people who incur debt, you will always have them as customers and how do you deal with such customers to get back your money. It's not simple as it sounds because there are some customers that will be owing you debt and yet still be patronizing your business while ignoring the previous debt, most times you will have to fight with some customers before they understand that you are not running your business with papers but with money, and you also need to let them know that without them paying their debt it will be difficult for to to get goods to sell to them. It's easy to give out credit to customers but difficult to get back your payment for the credit.vvvvvvvvvv

My usual advice to the younger generation is to never lend money. Maybe the family is exempted but you cannot be too sure. I have lost so much money with the lending that I did to friends and relatives. They didn't pay me back and to ease the strain I just tried to forget them.

I know it can be really diffucult to avoid selling things to customers on credit but a business owner should really try to stop selling on credit because it can be really difficult to get back the money from customers.

Before I received the big money that I was expecting I already have conditioned my mind on the borrowers. For sure people in my circle will pester me when they would learn of my wealth in the bank. It is ironic that with the big money I have become more frugal and my generosity seemed have diminished.

Sometimes I run out of funds that I have access to and therfore need an advancement which makes me indebted and sometimes it's the other way round where people come to me for help but it's saddening that I try to repay people I'm indebted to but those that owe me some don't want to honor it.

Though some people can be really unreasonable after collecting money from you and wouldn't want to pay back at the time when you have agreed but if you have a written agreement and there was a collateral then you can hold on to that till the person is able to pay you back.

In most cases the best way you can stop all this is to avoid giving out loans to people you are not trusting. This has led to so many problems most especially when the person getting this loan is not ready to pay back.

You are very right sometime its difficult to receive money from a debtor because I beleive that money is just not like that if you want to ask some people money they may not be of reach at the moment but have others responsibility to take with it so they may suspend your debt at first.

It will really be difficult because specifically you time is too hard and you dont know if he has the money.

So I think that you dont just need to assume if he has the money or not so I think that its always hard to get money from debtor

Recovering of money from a debtor is quite not a easy task it requires tactics and procedures which will be followed to recover peacefully or you may end up having problems with the debtor and that may last for a long time issue.
That is why it is always advisable for the person who is lending money to another,to always apply the principle of giving what you can afford to let go or give out,because most times loans have lead to broken relationship.

It will really be difficult because specifically you time is too hard and you dont know if he has the money.

So I think that you dont just need to assume if he has the money or not so I think that its always hard to get money from debtor
Normally we should not give out our money as loans to anyone that ask for it. You need to understand if they are make proper plans and preparation on how to return back the money in case things is not working as they expected.

Recovering money from some people who you borrowed money is very difficult. That is why I have resolved never to borrow people money again. It is better I give you money for free rather than borrowing you.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back