What's new

Have you seen how difficult it is to recover your money from a Debtor?

You will notice that in every business, it is hard and almost impossible to complete a transaction without advancing loans or delivering goods and services on credit. The most painful aspect of it all is this, the smiling face the customers wore when buying on credit, seems to change into a very mean one when it's time for payment. Please how do you handle such customers so as to recover your money without losing the customers too.
You will notice that in every business, it is hard and almost impossible to complete a transaction without advancing loans or delivering goods and services on credit. The most painful aspect of it all is this, the smiling face the customers wore when buying on credit, seems to change into a very mean one when it's time for payment. Please how do you handle such customers so as to recover your money without losing the customers too.
it is very hard to borrow people money these days because of the attitude of some people. It is advisable to only borrow people the amount of money you can afford to lose especially when there is no legal documents attached.

It is very difficult to recover your money from the hand of a debtors.
They have different excuses when you go to ask about your money.
Some of them are not willing to pay and some are turning it to be a fight.Money that they promise heaven and earth that they pay back within a given period.

Because people who borrow do so out of desperation and paying back will be difficult because if they had a means of raising money, they wouldnt have gone borrowing.

Warning: Do not lend an amount 3 times more than what a hired killer will receive to kill you. The love of money is root of all evil. Do not lend any amount you are not ready to lose.

Utilize a raised scale for collection. A letter following 30 days lets say. A more grounded letter following 60 days. A significantly more grounded one following 90 days… activities in accordance with what was in the TERMS you suppled.
Have a go at calling the individual and messaging inside the cycle too. Archive the calls, results, and so forth What you are doing is gradually fabricating a case if this goes to court. Try not to disturb, be proficient and predictable.

Funny but true. It's really difficult to recover your money from a debtor and it even worst when the person is related to you in one way or the other. These days people don't lend out money without collecting something important from you in return and by so doing the lender will always return to repay his or her debt.

I once had a nasty experience with someone I borrowed money to some years ago and ever since then I don't borrow anyone money because it's not easy to get the money back. I feel some person's are selfish they don't consider what you sacrifice just give them the money.

Anyone who has not encountered debtors has not started the business. so how do you get your money from them isjust give them the option of paying back in installments which I think lessens the burden of paying in full at once.

Recovering your money from most debtors these days is quite hard because most of them doesn't like paying off their debt on time. They like cutting corners with you and they like giving you useless stories and excuses all because they don't want to pay off their debts.

it is very difficult and stressful to recover money from debtors and most times these debtors behave like they are not humans and as if they do not know how stressful and hardworking you have to be to get money.please if you can avoid selling to debtors, please do

From my experience, when it comes to making sales, it's not every of your business customers that you allow sales on credit because most of them cannot be trusted to always pay back. It's important to pick out the ones that you can trust and sell only to them on credit.

According to my own point of view I believe they're good debtor and they are bad Debtor, some debtor will want to pay you at the agreed time but some debtor will not want to pay even if they have the money they will want to post you for a longer period before giving you the money

According to my own point of view I believe they're good debtor and they are bad Debtor, some debtor will want to pay you at the agreed time but some debtor will not want to pay even if they have the money they will want to post you for a longer period before giving you the money
Exactly, there is always two sides to everything in life both in business as well. There are some customers that are very good at when it comes to paying for the products they got on credit without any delays while there some they may be willing to end the business relationship because they are not willing to pay.

My sister, it is never easy getting money back from those whom you've borrowed. Even for those that have and can afford to pay back, they tend to hesitate before doing so. I would advise you to not lend money to those whom you've observed to selfish when it comes to paying back. If need be, involve the police to collect from those who are still owing.

My sister, it is never easy getting money back from those whom you've borrowed. Even for those that have and can afford to pay back, they tend to hesitate before doing so. I would advise you to not lend money to those whom you've observed to selfish when it comes to paying back. If need be, involve the police to collect from those who are still owing.
That is the issue here, we have many ungrateful individuals who can make you never to assist the good ones again. After lending your money to them, to return it becomes a very big war.

Seriously, it's a very challenging task when it comes to getting back the money you lend to someone who happens to be your good friend. Most of the time, they don't care about the implications of what they are doing by not paying back what they borrowed in a peaceful way. It's truly frustrating.

Send a gentle reminder. Discuss or negotiate terms of payment with the debtors. Review your agreement if there is one. Send a monetary demand letter. Consider using a debt collection firm. Explore alternative dispute resolution methods.

To recover money from a debtor is sometimes not easy as we think. To lend them money can be easy but getting it back is hard. Some can even promise and swear to pay the borrowed money back in a particular day and hence they might fail to do so.

Every business have debtor and stubborn ones at that, those who will like to frustrate you out of business with their debts. Most times, you have to employ devices to get them to pay back, which can be draining and exploiting. The best way is to avoid such clients by using your wisdom to desuade them from incurring debt.

I find it very hard and disheartening to see the way people react when you ask for the money people are owning you in a business. You find it unbelievable that people have different behavior when they want to buy on credit and when you ask them to pay.

Send a gentle reminder. Discuss or negotiate terms of payment with the debtors. Review your agreement if there is one. Send a monetary demand letter. Consider using a debt collection firm. Explore alternative dispute resolution methods.
All these would still stress you out and still cost you a lot of money on your own part in order to recover your money being owed. To cut the whole thing very short, it's very important that you cut down how many people you sell to on credit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back