What's new

Have you seen how difficult it is to recover your money from a Debtor?

Sometimes it is hard to collect money from debtors, but when it's come to a situation whereby you want to recover your money and not losing the customer as well. You have to talk to the customer in a cool manner that he should be trying to pay your money via installment process at the same time be buying goods from you.

Yes i did, that what actually made me stop giving loan to people or listening to their requests, i never managed to get the full given amount back from people (only in few conditions) which made me change my mind

Retrieving you money from debtors can be a very exhausting task. It requires a lot of patience because some people can be very manipulative. It is better to make a document agreement before borrowing people a large sum of money

When my business had reached a good level of growth we became choosy with our customers when it comes to selling on credit. There is only 1 customer that is always delayed in payment after the 30-day grace period for their order. They would pay after 15 more days and sometimes it reaches 60 days before we can collect. We dropped that customer once but it came back with a promise to be prompt in payment.

In most cases you can't do anything about it because you don't have any documents supporting that they actually have depts in you. So best thing to do is. Ask for advice to the authorities and be patient.. some cases like my sister is doing a lending business so sometimes debtors are moving out of the city without paying her. That sucks but can't do anything about it.

In order to provide complete functionality, this web site needs your explicit consent to store browser cookies. If you don't allow cookies, you may not be able to use certain features of the web site; it is recommended that you allow all cookies.
This site uses cookies to analyse how our visitors use it, to allow us to provide optimised content and to help us provide a better overall experience for our visitors whilst browsing.

It is extremely hard for one to recover his or her money from a debtor, when you started asking for your money they would be seeing you as an enemy, and might be promising to pay you anytime soon, but as the days passes by they would start avoiding you, and totally avoiding yourself calls, the only way to deal with this kind of debtor is to disgrace him or her in a public place or probably involve the police.

This is really perhaps the most troublesome piece of business. Individuals take products and enterprises on credit at that point neglect to pay. I figure you ought to be cautious about who you give things on credit. Also, you ought not give more things on credit to somebody before they repay different debts.

Yes it is very difficult, a friend once told me never lend out what you can't forgo. My own experience happened a sometime ago a friend of mine, told me he needed a loan for his project though I wasn't having much but because it was important and he is a friend I loaned him the money till date he hasn't finished paying each time I remind him of the money he keeps telling me stories I don't want to hear I later got to find out that he didn't use the money for the project but for a wedding he wanted attending.

That's right, its sort of difficult. I dont know why one will have an agreement with someone, you give them goods on credit and you both agree on a date for them to pay and when the time comes they will start giving stories, it's even worse when the person is your friend because you will not be comfortable to even ask them for your money.

That's right, its sort of difficult. I dont know why one will have an agreement with someone, you give them goods on credit and you both agree on a date for them to pay and when the time comes they will start giving stories, it's even worse when the person is your friend because you will not be comfortable to even ask them for your money.
That is human beings for you my dear, when they will come to collect on credit, they will keep face like a new Born baby, but when it comes to payment, argument, quarrel, trouble and other things will set in.

Yes it is hard indeed , but to handle this you should be prepared. The competent debtor is always prepared to be ready. He or she is going to have a list of reasons as to why you can't be charged right now or why the payment he or she sent last week wasn't received. The competent debtor might also go through a story outlining the many blows that life has dealt to him or her. If you are unprepared for these excuses, you will be blown away quickly.

Honestly, it is difficult, they turn the table round and make one feel like you are the one begging from them. And that is why people hesitate to render help financially. I have been insulted because I asked for my money back. Just imaging.

Some debtors are very wicked and stupid when a person borrows you money, the matter how how you pays the money will determine if that person will will borrow you money another time
Some debtor just want trouble, you might even involving police for you to collect your money

No doubt that it's very hard to withdraw or retrieve money owed by creditors in business. I believe some of these creditors or debtors do this deliberately just to frustrate and wreck down ones business and the sad part is that if the business go down they will be the one to start talking around how the business owner can't manage his business

To get your money back from a debtor is the most difficult tasks that an individual could put himself
This is one of the main reasons it is very difficult to see whom to borrow money from when you are in need. Many do consider how they will collect their money back from the Debtor.
Recover money from my debtor not an easy job they may actually want to pay but their financial power is not there and as a creditor there is nothing you can do about it you can only follow up with him in a like manner before you can recover your money else you could know the customer and your money at the same time

Very difficult to collect money from your debtor.some people do write most of the time on their place of business that "No credit today come back tomorrow"
This is how they were able to collapse my friends cement factory business. They bought cement without paying on credit as iam talking to you they have not paid the money and the business has fold.

There is a lot of difficulty when you want to collect your money from a debtor, that is why as a business owner or professional you must be wise to have a written agreement with the buyer bey you give them any goods on credit.

Most dreadful moment in my life. I do doff cap for these debt collectors, gosh! In most cases, I don't loan what I can't let go because I wouldn't want something to interfere with my sanity but if am going all out to get my money back then I'll have to put on the thug part of me.

There is a lot of difficulty when you want to collect your money from a debtor, that is why as a business owner or professional you must be wise to have a written agreement with the buyer bey you give them any goods on credit.
We should no the kind of people we lend money to. Many individuals are ungrateful human beings. What they really supposed to return with thanks, they will turn it into a fight. How I wish human could change.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back