What's new

Have you pushed friends and family to try working online?

Did you ever get any of your friends or family to try working online? I have tried to get some family to work online, not with me, but their own freelance work or businesses. I don't hire family or friends for the most part. But what about you? Have you ever gotten family or friends to try working online? Did they stick with it?
😂 Yes, my mom.
She's retired now, but still wants to earn some side-cash.
I'm always showing her my online jobs/opportunities and she gives me lame excuses like, "I can't see close" or "I can't type." 🤔
She has no problem typing while texting her friends.
❓

I used to, but without success. Most of the time they dont care about online jobs. They find it boring, and downgrade every opportunity in the first second without even try it out.

Encouraging friends or family to explore online work opportunities, freelance projects, or starting their own online businesses can be a positive way to support their endeavors. Introducing them to the potential benefits of working online, such as flexibility, a global customer base, and the opportunity to pursue their passions, can be inspiring.

Whether they stick with it or not depends on various factors, including their interests, dedication, and adaptability to the online work environment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back