What's new

Have you pushed friends and family to try working online?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Did you ever get any of your friends or family to try working online? I have tried to get some family to work online, not with me, but their own freelance work or businesses. I don't hire family or friends for the most part. But what about you? Have you ever gotten family or friends to try working online? Did they stick with it?

Yes I have but then I discovered that there's the only way to get people interested in something is if they're interested in the first place. I showed a friend how paid to post works but she never tried it for a day.

Did you ever get any of your friends or family to try working online? I have tried to get some family to work online, not with me, but their own freelance work or businesses. I don't hire family or friends for the most part. But what about you? Have you ever gotten family or friends to try working online? Did they stick with it?
I am always trying to invite my family and friends to online jobs because this is the future of jobs and suggest them to develop their skills and use them online.

I have gotten so many of my friends to venture into the online space and they have not really regretted it, some are doing better than me by Miles away, though they put in so much effort.

I have meet a lot of people online, working online is interested especially if you have the right crowd, but if you are mixing up with the wrong crowd you are not going to get what you want.

I have meet a lot of people online, working online is interested especially if you have the right crowd, but if you are mixing up with the wrong crowd you are not going to get what you want.
Most people are not having interest on working online an they are broke, they think posting on forums is something that requires a lot of time, that's why most of them don't earn money.

Most people are not having interest on working online an they are broke, they think posting on forums is something that requires a lot of time, that's why most of them don't earn money.
You are very right, I had a friend I introduced here and he told me the money that is made on this platform is very low but once in a while he comes to beg me for help or money

For me I have tried to persuade some members of the my family and friends but unfortunately they usually turn down the idea. This is because they simply don't want to involve themselves in the lowly paying jobs.

I try to persuade some of friends about making money online but some of them are too lazy. They want a person that can spoon-feed them. May be it's because I'm the one that's trying to convince them to do it, they are not ready to be patient to learn.

Personally I haven't pushed any of my family to worked online but I have offered advice in different ways for them to start working online given them multiple advantages of it and how it works.

Personally I haven't pushed any of my family to worked online but I have offered advice in different ways for them to start working online given them multiple advantages of it and how it works.
Probably you have not been convincing enough, but I do know it can be very hard to convince person to make that sort of decision until they start seeing physical results which would then be too late.

You are very right, I had a friend I introduced here and he told me the money that is made on this platform is very low but once in a while he comes to beg me for help or money
That's exactly what I'm saying, just imagine such kinds of people, they are doing nothing, I don't think it will be a good idea to keep complaining about the pay on forum's.

That's exactly what I'm saying, just imagine such kinds of people, they are doing nothing, I don't think it will be a good idea to keep complaining about the pay on forum's.
They expect to work a little and expect great results which is not totally bad but when you are starting out, you can not expect such thing as it will come when you get better at what you are doing

Yes, I have tried to get my son to try working online and doing things that he enjoys to help him earn little extra funds for himself but he found it difficult to focus on what he needed to do being at home and was distracted way too much and just lost interest. I will admit, when I first started earning online I used to get easily distracted as there is so much at home that you can just do that will take your interest away from work, I found a way to deal with that so that when I am working, I focus on just that and nothing else. I also feel that my son thought he would do little work and make quite a lot and I have had to explain to him that doesn't work that way.

I do tell people especially my family and my friends to start working online so that we help each other to make money because of the condition of the country.

They expect to work a little and expect great results which is not totally bad but when you are starting out, you can not expect such thing as it will come when you get better at what you are doing
it is better to tell people point blank that if they are not ready to put in the work there is no way they can be able to make money. the internet space requires a lot of work and consistency if you want to succeed.

Out of at least seven of my friends that I have tried inviting to work online , just one of them is serious because they think making less than one dollar a day is not enough for them

it is better to tell people point blank that if they are not ready to put in the work there is no way they can be able to make money. the internet space requires a lot of work and consistency if you want to succeed.

The main issue is that many people always believe that making money online is a waste of time. This is because they might have tried to make money online and they might have had failed in the past.

Yes of course, I tried introducing my siblings to start making money online but all my efforts was useless,non is interested even with the withdrawal evidence I presented.

I will always try to motivate the people around me no matter what and this includes the people I believe that have the strength and ability to work online and make money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back