What's new

Have you pushed friends and family to try working online?

I am always surprised that a lot of people around me do not even know the lot of potentials that is attached to working online and how much money you can make. I will always try my best to educate them.

The major thing that always makes people think that making money online is not worth it is lack of proper orientation. Their past experiences also makes them to think that making money online is a waste of time.

Many people simply believe that making money online is not for them. Whenever I say that I am making money as a freelancer, people always start looking at me and frowning at me.

Many people simply believe that making money online is not for them. Whenever I say that I am making money as a freelancer, people always start looking at me and frowning at me.
Lol, that is funny honestly. I think you can take your time to explain to them what freelancing really means. This is because once you explain to them they will not look you in a funny way.

I have informed and also educate some of my friends concerning online earnings just they way I was also told. but it seems to me like some of them are not yet convinced about earning online.

I have referred various members of my friends and family to many online businesses, and they have also been justifiable beneficiaries. Some of them have stuck with it and some have also stopped for some reason
I culd remember when i friend of mine introduced me to some online sites that i would be engaging myself and learn as well,it realy helped me to some extent ,and i have to introduced some other persons as well.

Lol, that is funny honestly. I think you can take your time to explain to them what freelancing really means. This is because once you explain to them they will not look you in a funny way.

Honestly speaking, there was a time when people in my place never even knew what freelancing actually means! I had to literally expalin them what i do and how I earn money!

Honestly speaking, there was a time when people in my place never even knew what freelancing actually means! I had to literally expalin them what i do and how I earn money!
It is good as you explain to them so that they will understand it properly. There are a lot of people who do not know many things on the internet. Explaining to them will clear their doubt actually.

The problem is that a lot of them never really believe that you are able to make money online. A lot of them just understand that the only way to make money is by exchanging goods and services offline.

yes i tried to convince my ex friend to be my honeygain referral, i even made her a hg account but she isnt using it at all because she thinks its pointless because of how little it pays and she doesnt have enough phone storage so she uninstalled it

It was friends assistance that get me working and earning online and I have tried to do same for some of my friends who have not been earning online.

yes i tried to convince my ex friend to be my honeygain referral, i even made her a hg account but she isnt using it at all because she thinks its pointless because of how little it pays and she doesnt have enough phone storage so she uninstalled it
LoL, the amount of money you can make from honeygain is very small in my opinion. You can only make something reasonable if you have access to steady free WiFi.

I have always trying to make people know how sweet it is to make money online and how they can have better life without including gambling. However some of my friends and family are already working online.

It is usually sad that even if you mean the best buy trying to introduce people to ways that they can make money online they might not take you serious. I understand exactly how you feel but you should never stop sharing information with them.

Yes I have but then I discovered that there's the only way to get people interested in something is if they're interested in the first place. I showed a friend how paid to post works but she never tried it for a day.
Its painful when people do this, but still complain to you about being broke. One even told me bluntly that the pay is too small and I should look for web designing jobs for her.

There was a time that I tried getting the people around me to work too but many don't want to. They find online earning to be so stressful and too much work. So I stopped trying to push people to do what they don't like. I just help those who want to.

It is good as you explain to them so that they will understand it properly. There are a lot of people who do not know many things on the internet. Explaining to them will clear their doubt actually.

Well, I had top spend several minutes in order to explain them what freelancing actually is and this actually annoyed me. It is hard to explain something to someone who has no knowledge about it at all,.

Yes i have done this on several occasions and some of them actually joined but it became more of a burden for me as i had to constantly force them and made sure they where working. It didnt end well though, cause some refused to work.

Well, I had top spend several minutes in order to explain them what freelancing actually is and this actually annoyed me. It is hard to explain something to someone who has no knowledge about it at all,.
Probably, some people are actually very much unteachable. Even if you explain it to some people, it will be very hard for them to understand. I always try to avoid such people.

Actually sometimes it's too hard to get some family members to believe in what you know most especially about online. I have done my path by letting them know about but I can't forex them to do it.
This is what everyone need to do, you should invite them and give them information about what you are doing, if they want they will if not you can not force anyone to do something.

I believe that it is your job for you to educate them because it is not really easy for somebody to just think that there is some magic money on the internet but they are going to if you tell them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back