What's new

Have you pushed friends and family to try working online?

Probably, some people are actually very much unteachable. Even if you explain it to some people, it will be very hard for them to understand. I always try to avoid such people.

Well, they could have a harder time understanding. However, certain kind of teaching methods do work on such kind of people who have a harder time comprehending things.

My friends and family got their motivation from me because they saw me making money online . Most of them are doing very well because I helped them to startup their journey.

Well, they could have a harder time understanding. However, certain kind of teaching methods do work on such kind of people who have a harder time comprehending things.
That may actually be true. there are some methods that can be used and they can easily understand. but don't you think it is a waste of time to continue using a method they do not understand?.

I have tried to lure a lot of people to work online, however, I have not been successful in making the work online. Even when they tried working, they were disheartened by the pay rate as online work pays less compared to the similar work you can do offline.

I have tried to lure a lot of people to work online, however, I have not been successful in making the work online. Even when they tried working, they were disheartened by the pay rate as online work pays less compared to the similar work you can do offline.
The major reason why I never tried to introduce online earning platforms to people again was because they complained of the low pay and the stress involved.

I have tried to make my sister earn from paid to post forums. But she refuses saying that it is too much work. Yet she does not have any other source of income and has to borrow from the family members a lot.

I have tried to make my sister earn from paid to post forums. But she refuses saying that it is too much work. Yet she does not have any other source of income and has to borrow from the family members a lot.
If the truth be told, working on paid to post forum comes with a lot of stressor.
It takes patient and hard-working to work on paid to post forum.

I have gotten so many of my friends to venture into the online space and they have not really regretted it, some are doing better than me by Miles away, though they put in so much effort.
In as much as you want to make huge amount of money while making money online, one has to make sure he take away anything like idleness and laziness, if you're not lazy, you can make good amount of money.

In as much as you want to make huge amount of money while making money online, one has to make sure he take away anything like idleness and laziness, if you're not lazy, you can make good amount of money.
I do not see anything wrong in referring someone to online earnings and such person is performing well enough tnan you. It should be a challenge and it should give you more courage to perform better.

I do not see anything wrong in referring someone to online earnings and such person is performing well enough tnan you. It should be a challenge and it should give you more courage to perform better.
You're absolutely right as you said it's not a room for one to be jealous, most especially someone you referred to earn money online when he earns more than you, it happens to me. The person I thought how to make money online, made money more than I do.

Yes, I have tried to get my son to try working online and doing things that he enjoys to help him earn little extra funds for himself but he found it difficult to focus on what he needed to do being at home and was distracted way too much and just lost interest. I will admit, when I first started earning online I used to get easily distracted as there is so much at home that you can just do that will take your interest away from work, I found a way to deal with that so that when I am working, I focus on just that and nothing else. I also feel that my son thought he would do little work and make quite a lot and I have had to explain to him that doesn't work that way.
May be he is not interested in working online. For quite sometime I have been trying to pushed my brother to start working online but he's showing no interest. I just have to admit that he is no interested in working online, at least for now.

May be he is not interested in working online. For quite sometime I have been trying to pushed my brother to start working online but he's showing no interest. I just have to admit that he is no interested in working online, at least for now.
To work online is a matter of interest because it is not Ideal to force someone to work online. It is necessary to ensure that the person you are in in introducing is interested in the online money making adventures.

When I started working online, I was interested and that interest is what made me learn so many things very quickly and I was able to cope with most of the topics I found on paid to post forum of which I do not have the prior experience initially.

I explained the benefits of online freelancing to my younger sister and tried to convince her to join. She is unable to do so due to her hectic schedule. Maybe next time, she implied. She has a nursing degree and can work as a VA in the medical field in the future.

I did that for some of my friends and family. It is quite sad that none of them sticks to it and some of them do not even have a job. So, why don't they just work online. They are being lazy.

For me I have tried to persuade some members of the my family and friends but unfortunately they usually turn down the idea. This is because they simply don't want to involve themselves in the lowly paying jobs.
It is not a good idea to not accept low payments as a beginner because no one will pay you huge amounts from the beginning, you need to work hard to reach that level.

I do tell my friends about making money online and also my family members also, but come to understand that them are not interested of stressing their self, because I see that there is no way you can force anyone who is not interested.

Did you ever get any of your friends or family to try working online? I have tried to get some family to work online, not with me, but their own freelance work or businesses. I don't hire family or friends for the most part. But what about you? Have you ever gotten family or friends to try working online? Did they stick with it?
I've gotten my best friend and my sister to try working online. My best friend did not stick with it because she felt working online was stressful. My sister just recently tried it out and i guess she is doing well in it.

Yes I have but then I discovered that there's the only way to get people interested in something is if they're interested in the first place. I showed a friend how paid to post works but she never tried it for a day.
Yes, we cannot make anyone interested in doing something that they don't want to do.

I have also seen people complain about not getting jobs, but when you ask them to learn some new skills and start working as freelancers, they make excuses and don't want to put in any effort.

Well I only tried it with a couple of friends, but only one of them managed to be more or less 1 year and a half working online with me, the other gave up quickly, it is better not to pressure anyone to do something that they really may not want to do.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back