What's new

Have you pushed friends and family to try working online?

The main issue is that many people always believe that making money online is a waste of time. This is because they might have tried to make money online and they might have had failed in the past.
The major thing that always makes people think that making money online is not worth it is lack of proper orientation. Their past experiences also makes them to think that making money online is a waste of time.

I do tell people especially my family and my friends to start working online so that we help each other to make money because of the condition of the country.
The condition of some countries I getting more worse as the day goes by and you would need your family and true friends to be able to make money as this would give you am edge when trouble arises

I have meet a lot of people online, working online is interested especially if you have the right crowd, but if you are mixing up with the wrong crowd you are not going to get what you want.
Yes for sure not even once, but I have been trying that to many of my friends, u always make sure I make them busy as they earn, Making money online is just wonderful.

I have tried to teach a few people what I know about online money making. Sometimes I also tried to teach some people and they were feeling uninterested so I had to back out. I think the best thing to do for me now is to start a YouTube channel.

I have tried to teach a few people what I know about online money making. Sometimes I also tried to teach some people and they were feeling uninterested so I had to back out. I think the best thing to do for me now is to start a YouTube channel.
I think most people would be willing to take anything you tell them as long as it would put money in their account but the thing is that they are very skeptical about earning money online and all.

Did you ever get any of your friends or family to try working online? I have tried to get some family to work online, not with me, but their own freelance work or businesses. I don't hire family or friends for the most part. But what about you? Have you ever gotten family or friends to try working online? Did they stick with it?
On my own personal effort,i have been ablle to introduce some couple of persons into online jobs,and the interesting thing is that they usually found it to be worth the while with there time.

Actually sometimes it's too hard to get some family members to believe in what you know most especially about online. I have done my path by letting them know about but I can't forex them to do it.

I think most people would be willing to take anything you tell them as long as it would put money in their account but the thing is that they are very skeptical about earning money online and all.
Yes, it is only a few people who are willing to take the steps necessary. Some people are not ready to do the work required to make some good amount of money online.

Did you ever get any of your friends or family to try working online? I have tried to get some family to work online, not with me, but their own freelance work or businesses. I don't hire family or friends for the most part. But what about you? Have you ever gotten family or friends to try working online? Did they stick with it?
I have referred various members of my friends and family to many online businesses, and they have also been justifiable beneficiaries. Some of them have stuck with it and some have also stopped for some reason

I have introduce so many friends into online business to Wich almost five are in bizdustry while only one is interested in forex trading. It was not really an easy task introduce any body into online business.

Yes, it is only a few people who are willing to take the steps necessary. Some people are not ready to do the work required to make some good amount of money online.
Most people believe that the only way to make money on the online market is to make investments into someone else's project and expect your returns hence why they are always scammed.

Some are just outright lazy and think the online space is where you click a button and the money starts rolling like crazy, they do not want to put in a lot of work to accomplish their goals.

Some are just outright lazy and think the online space is where you click a button and the money starts rolling like crazy, they do not want to put in a lot of work to accomplish their goals.
that is actually the mindset of so many people online. But unfortunately that is not the case because a lot of work is required. If the online space was easy so many of us could have become millionaires.

I think it's their choice I can't tell them what to do sometimes I suggest to start making money online but nothing more if you want to make money online you need a bit of skill and also time and not all peaple have that wich is fine of course

Most people believe that the only way to make money on the online market is to make investments into someone else's project and expect your returns hence why they are always scammed.
That's true, most of those projects are usually scam. Starting your own business and growing it to a reasonable level is the best thing you can do for yourself online instead of looking for websites to invest on.

That's true, most of those projects are usually scam. Starting your own business and growing it to a reasonable level is the best thing you can do for yourself online instead of looking for websites to invest on.
There are certainly websites out there that are indeed very legit but the problem now would be how to find them. If there are a thousand investment platforms on the internet, just about ten would be legit and not intending to scam people.

No I have never tried that, but I know a lot of people don't believe they can earn money online they think everything opportunity is a scam that's why don't earn a dime.

Actually I have pushed most of my friends with advice to start working or earning online though some of them did as I told them but some could not due to what people says about online platforms.

I do tell people especially my family and my friends to start working online so that we help each other to make money because of the condition of the country.
You are doing great because everyone needs to inform others about what they know, I am doing the same, I always invite my friends and family to start online jobs.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back