What's new

Have you learned from your previous mistakes??

We learn and unlearn everyday and the only way we learn is from our mistakes and past experience. If we must actually learn then we have to move on from our past experience and at the same time forget about it. Nobody is saying mistakes is bad its actually good and inevitable but moving on is key.

Learning from mistake is actually a blessing as that turned the pain into gain and make out of us a better and we'll prepared being. It will be an unwise loss if one failed to learn from it.
In starting over, the recovery plan from the set back will include strategies to avoid reoccurrence of past mistakes
Yes we must try to avoid reoccurrence of such tragic mistakes.
Mistake gives us the opportunity to accumulate so much experiences.
Iam encouraging mistake neither am i telling people to keep making mistakes.
Post automatically merged:

Learning from mistake is actually a blessing as that turned the pain into gain and make out of us a better and we'll prepared being. It will be an unwise loss if one failed to learn from it.
In starting over, the recovery plan from the set back will include strategies to avoid reoccurrence of past mistakes
Yes we must try to avoid reoccurrence of such tragic mistakes.
Mistake gives us the opportunity to accumulate so much experiences.
Iam encouraging mistake neither am i telling people to keep making mistakes.

I have learnt from lot of my mistakes I made in the past and I am still learning from it. I have been learning in all aspects of my daily activities mostly in the business sector, religious aspect and the educational aspect. Every matured and responsible person will always learn from his mistakes.

Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.” - Albert Einstein

It's never easy to admit you've made a mistake, but it's a crucial step in learning, growing, and improving yourself.Many of us — though more likely most of us — fear making mistakes. And it makes sense. We live in a mistake-phobic society, according to clinical psychologist Wendy Mogel, Ph.D.

The most important life lessons we will ever learn will be from the bad decisions we make. Time and experience can be excellent teachers when you actually learn a lesson from your poor decisions. Experience comes from our way of living, understanding and the adjustments we make. It also comes from suffering, agony and the ordeals we are afflicted by.

You can only learn from a mistake after you admit you've made it. As soon as you start blaming other people (or the universe itself), you distance yourself from any possible lesson. But if you courageously stand up and honestly say "This is my mistake and I am responsible" the possibilities for learning will move towards you. Admission of a mistake, even if only privately to yourself, makes learning possible by moving the focus away from blame assignment and towards understanding. Wise people admit their mistakes easily. They know progress accelerates when they do.

This advice runs counter to the cultural assumptions we have about mistakes and failure, namely that they are shameful things. We're taught in school, in our families, or at work to feel guilty about failure and to do whatever we can to avoid mistakes. This sense of shame combined with the inevitability of setbacks when attempting difficult things explains why many people give up on their goals: they're not prepared for the mistakes and failures they'll face on their way to what they want. What's missing in many people's beliefs about success is the fact that the more challenging the goal, the more frequent and difficult setbacks will be. The larger your ambitions, the more dependent you will be on your ability to overcome and learn from your mistakes.

But for many reasons admitting mistakes is difficult. An implied value in many cultures is that our work represents us: if you fail a test, then you are a failure. If you make a mistake then you are a mistake (You may never have felt this way, but many people do. It explains the behavior of some of your high school or college friends). Like eggs, steak and other tasty things we are given letter grades (A, B, C, D and F) organizing us for someone else's consumption: universities and employers evaluate young candidates on their grades, numbers based on scores from tests unforgiving to mistakes.
For anyone who never discovers a deeper self-identity, based not on lack of mistakes but on courage, compassionate intelligence, commitment and creativity, life is a scary place made safe only by never getting into trouble, never breaking rules and never taking the risks that their hearts tell them they need to take.

Learning from mistakes requires three things:

* Putting yourself in situations where you can make interesting mistakes
* Having the self-confidence to admit to them
* Being courageous about making changes

We need to learn from our mistakes so that we do not run the risk of repeating them. We must develop the wisdom and sense to make good decisions and choices. Good judgment will only develop if you truly learn from your mistakes. Unfortunately, for many people, it takes a few repeats of the same mistake to learn the lesson.

Good or bad, experiences are what help us learn lessons and form a better sense of judgment. Bad judgment seems to stick with us longer as a lesson learned because we really do not want to keep repeating it. Wisdom is the knowledge you can gain from making mistakes

Whoever that has not learn from past mistakes have passively decided to repeat them. Mistakes are part of learning experience, although experience they say is the best teacher, but it is very merciless and can sometimes be a hard teacher. All the same, one must pick lessons from their failures to avoid a repeat of it.

I have learnt a lot of times from my mistake the recent one was when I was trying to trade cryptocurrency at after entering the trade, I immediately start becoming afraid that the price will come down against me seriously that actually make me to run out of the market, if I was patient could make a huge amount of profit that day.

Everyone that has done mistakes will definitely gain from his past mistakes however just a flippant individual won't ever gain from is mistakes since he won't ever think about his past in as a lot to think about his past mistakes.

Truly I have proceeded onward, botches is a chance to work things right.
In the event that you found that you committed an error in you business interestingly, you ought to gain from it and don't rehash them.
Post automatically merged:

Truly I have proceeded onward, botches is a chance to work things right.
In the event that you found that you committed an error in you business interestingly, you ought to gain from it and don't rehash them.

I have had 2 business already and I am not ashamed to admit that I had committed many mistakes during the life of my businesses. The last business lasted for more than 5 years, I think, and there are countless of mistakes that I remember particularly the hiring of staff. I should have been meticulous and choosy not with the skills and knowledge but with the personality. With the suppliers there's also the mistake of not pushing for a bigger discount by letting them feel the shortage if I would not buy from them. Now I have a better disposition with a business courtesy of my experience.

Yes i made lot of mistakes in my life, sometimes due to wrong decisions that i have made. But i never regret my decisions beacuse i always knew that it was my choice. Rather than regretting i used to learn lesson out of it.

I have learnt my lesson from my previous mistakes in a hard way. I love trying to be a good boy to everyone but I later realized that the people I care for always call me fool behind me. I know realized that the key to failure is to trying to please everybody. My advice to everyone is that don't inconvenient yourself simply because you want to please anybody because you can't satisfy human being even if you cut your head and give it to them, they will not appreciate it.

Mistakes are bound to happen no matter how you try to avoid or prevent them. I have learned that there should be no family in business. Sometimes because we have family members who patronizes us, we are forced to sometimes not collect money from them or ask them when they owe us. Business improves and you get gain when friends and families pay their dues.

Yea, I have learnt a lot from my previous mistakes, and I pray it doesn't happen again, some month back I invested a lot in forex, I lost all the money, I was in pain but learnt that you must not invest what you can't afford to lose in a business.

What makes one to drive business success is the ability to learn from those costly mistakes that tries to dwindle his or her business progress. Ability to adhere to learning the secretes to solve mistakes from occurring again, stand you out to experience future business success. I have learned from my past mistakes that caused me sleepless nights. Now I'm beginning to experience slight difference in my business career. Difference that is better off than when i was experiencing those disheartening times when i was wasting my funds on unproductive things. Now I'm making some business profit and saving my dividends for future relieve funds and benefits.

I hope you've learned from your own early business mistakes and found solutions to keep moving forward in your business career??
Yes i have learnt a lot. To mistake is inherent in the nature of man. We should not be afraid of mistakes. Rather, you should accept your mistake with courage. Man learns a lot from mistakes. Our today's mistake becomes the source of our tomorrow's success. I have also learned a lot from my mistakes.

mistakes and experiences are meant to be learnt from in order to prevent upcoming or future circumstance.mistakes in business can cause physical damage and in order not to cause future damage you should prevent repeating the same mistake

Truly I committed part of errors in my day to day existence, once in a while because of wrong choices that I have made. In any case, I never lament my choices beacuse I generally realized that it was my decision. Instead of lamenting I used to learn exercise out of it.

Think back to the last mistake that you made at work. Even if it was a minor one, like spilling coffee on a document seconds before you were due to present it, you'll likely have felt a rush of panic and then had the inconvenience of putting things right.

• Emphasize the things that you learned. This needs to provide the bulk of your answer. Do not gloss over the mistake that you made but mention it and then move on to explain what you will do differently going forward.
  • Incorporate valuable keywords. When talking about your mistakes, be sure to incorporate strong keywords such as "accountable" and "motivated" to share how you overcame mistakes.

In life there are so many things that happens to your life which you do not know how to live or even regret the day your parents has given birth to you. Mistakes are bound to happen but it gives you the room for improvement and also change the way you live in the past , yes I have learned my mistakes from the previous ways it has made made to be successful.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back