What's new

Have you learned from your previous mistakes??

We learn something everyday and some of it is because we fail. The thing that we need to do every time we experience it Is to learn from it. It will mold us into becoming better and bring us nearer to success.

What makes one to drive business success is the ability to learn from those costly mistakes that tries to dwindle his or her business progress. Ability to adhere to learning the secretes to solve mistakes from occurring again, stand you out to experience future business success. I have learned from my past mistakes that caused me sleepless nights. Now I'm beginning to experience slight difference in my business career. Difference that is better off than when i was experiencing those disheartening times when i was wasting my funds on unproductive things. Now I'm making some business profit and saving my dividends for future relieve funds and benefits.

I hope you've learned from your own early business mistakes and found solutions to keep moving forward in your business career??
I have have really learnt many lessons, but I believe those mistakes are really helping me to grow. It's when you make a mistakes that you will be opportune d to learn more from the mistakes. I have really known where, how and when to invest, all through my past mistakes.

Yes, definitely. I learned from my previous mistakes and I used it as a teacher so that I'll not repeat it again and just move on to what have already happened. I learned that you should do some proper research before starting a business.

Oh yes. We are all humans, flawed and prone to errors. So it's normal we make some mistakes. I made some big wrong calls in the past in my business. But I learnt from it and now it can only get better.

Many people are afraid of making mistakes in everything they do. the reason is that it seems awkward whenever you try something else and failed. But they forgot that the best way to learn is to learn from the mistakes. You take action fast you made mistake you learn from it that's how to improve. if you want to achieve success in anything faster you have to double the weight of your failure. This will give you more opportunity to learn a lot from the mistakes.

What makes one to drive business success is the ability to learn from those costly mistakes that tries to dwindle his or her business progress. Ability to adhere to learning the secretes to solve mistakes from occurring again, stand you out to experience future business success. I have learned from my past mistakes that caused me sleepless nights. Now I'm beginning to experience slight difference in my business career. Difference that is better off than when i was experiencing those disheartening times when i was wasting my funds on unproductive things. Now I'm making some business profit and saving my dividends for future relieve funds and benefits.

I hope you've learned from your own early business mistakes and found solutions to keep moving forward in your business career??
Mistakes are made most times when it comes to decision making and plan execution but the mistake must not repeat itself. While this can only be achieved by noting those mistakes so that one can work on them for the development of the business. I have made mistakes, I mean costly ones that got me down but I always learn my lesson fast to keep moving.

Actually yes, because when talking about making mistakes, making mistakes are inivitable , Wouldn’t it be wonderful if we could be at ease with them?
Perhaps there is a way to think of them differently and see their benefits.
Mistakes often feel dangerous. Throughout human history, our errors have often been treated as dangerous for a variety of reason.

I haven't really learnt from my previous mistakes most especially due to greed, few months ago I joined a website called Racksterly and just two weeks after joining it crashed, and now another one called Racksterli has surfaces and I have joined hoping it won't crashed with my money this time around.

Yes indeed I have learned from my previous mistakes especially costly mistakes, it teaches me on how to do that things in a better,advanced and effective way than before which will yield result... Mistake teaches you that you can do it again

Of course. That is what makes one move forward. Learning from mistakes is actually a way to show that one is ready to so something in a better way. It is said that experience is the best teacher and as such one must be willing to learn from past mistakes to enable them see a different result

Mistakes are made most times when it comes to decision making and plan execution but the mistake must not repeat itself. While this can only be achieved by noting those mistakes so that one can work on them for the development of the business. I have made mistakes, I mean costly ones that got me down but I always learn my lesson fast to keep moving.
That's interesting facts that you made mistakes and learned through it, that's perfect. It shows, no one is beyond mistakes. Everyone is prone to making mistakes, but ability to bounce back from those mistakes makes you a good business owner eager to go forward.

Yes i have moved on, mistakes is an opportunity to work things right.
If you discovered that you made a mistake in you business the most important thing is that you should learn from it and do not repeat them again.
Learning from mistake is actually a blessing as that turned the pain into gain and make out of us a better and we'll prepared being. It will be an unwise loss if one failed to learn from it.
In starting over, the recovery plan from the set back will include strategies to avoid reoccurrence of past mistakes

Have really learn from my mistakes and I can bet you that it can't happen again and my worst mistakes is not listing to my dad nor my wife because after everything happen I learn that my dad and my wife telling me the truth and it's the same am thinking off but I trusted friends and brothers who are my step Brothers didn't know they want me to fall and this can't happen again

yes ofcourse i learned from mistakes.. mistakes make person corect.. in business mistakes make mind more stronge and thinking. through mistake people learned how to improved and don't repeat the mistake nexy time..

Every wise person and mature person learns from his mistakes, he never repeat them at least he doesn't try to repeat them. So i learnt from my mistakes too, but regarding business , i haven't started so far but will learn by my mistakes hope they will come rarely. Try to learn mistakes and take them in positive way.

Learning from your past mistakes is very important in life. I've learnt a lot from every mistake I made in the past and I'm still learning. My learning ranges from education to moral and religious mistakes. I can't just let the cat out of the basket but I'm sure that I'm learning everyday.

Every wise person and mature person learns from his mistakes, he never repeat them at least he doesn't try to repeat them. So i learnt from my mistakes too, but regarding business , i haven't started so far but will learn by my mistakes hope they will come rarely. Try to learn mistakes and take them in positive way.

Don't Think You Know Everything. ...
Never Blame People For Your Unhappiness. ...
Stop Wasting Time On Losers. ...
Love Is Not What You Think. ...
You Actually Don't Have A Lot Of Time. ...
You're Probably Not As Awesome As You Think. ...
Learning Never Stops. ...

I still believe we will keep learning from mistakes what is mportant is to ensure you never repeat the mistake again In life which is more painful than the first time you made it. Alway keep your head low and humble in kindness yo go far in life

I have taken in a great deal of times from my mix-up the new one was the point at which I was attempting to exchange cryptographic money at subsequent to entering the exchange, I promptly begin turning out to be worried about the possibility that that the cost will descend against me truly that really make me to run out of the market, in the event that I showed restraint could make a tremendous measure of benefit that day.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back