What's new

Have you learned from your previous mistakes??

Absolutely, I have learnt from my past business mistakes. I have learnt not to trust people by how they appears because that was how I started a partnership business with someone who later turned out bad. this experience has made me never to trust strangers or anyone even though they are appears like trustworthy people.

Yes, I had made lots of mistakes.. and learnt lessons too, mostly i don't have enough patience of many things so I've committed so many mistakes though I have learnt to be observant and taken lessons from my mistakes, in life we make mistake and learn from it to move on.

It would be stupid of to not have learnt from my previous mistakes, which have cost me a whole lot both financially and emotionally. Especially my debacles and misfortunes from wonder banks and high yield investment programs.

Avoid focusing on the wrong thing. You need to put your focus on what you learned from the mistake rather than the mistake itself.stick to the facts and only what is important. Do not waste words by explaining away the mistake or rationalizing it.

Most certainly wise people learn from their mistakes and try not to allow it to repeat itself. As humans nobody is above mistakes as we are all not perfect but how we manage this mistakes matter alot. We need to learn from them.

What makes one to drive business success is the ability to learn from those costly mistakes that tries to dwindle his or her business progress. Ability to adhere to learning the secretes to solve mistakes from occurring again, stand you out to experience future business success. I have learned from my past mistakes that caused me sleepless nights. Now I'm beginning to experience slight difference in my business career. Difference that is better off than when i was experiencing those disheartening times when i was wasting my funds on unproductive things. Now I'm making some business profit and saving my dividends for future relieve funds and benefits.

I hope you've learned from your own early business mistakes and found solutions to keep moving forward in your business career??
Previous mistakes are a ladder like stuff through which we have to move ahead towards more improved destination. I have learned alot from my previous mistakes that we should move forwrad and not let previous mistakes to hinder our future and present aims and actions. So it is better to forget the previous consequences and make short and long term goals by ensuring not to repeat thek agian.

Learning from mistakes is one of the main ways to enhance productivity in life and in business. I have definitely come into peace with the idea of learning from mistakes and avoiding self pity. One of my past mistakes that I have learned from is not believing in myself while working. I used to undermine myself so much in the past. But since I started living in my own skin and loving it, business has been running well.

yes I've learnt from my mistakes and I learnt that
I shouldn't trust easily
I should depend too much on someone and Don't fall in love anyhow

I have learnt from my previous mistake though it was a bitter experience but the positive side of the mistakes is that I have learnt how to be more careful and better than before. I invested in an unverified cryptocurrency smart contract which I lost a huge amount of money due to my ignorance and greed.

A typical job interview subject is past work-related mistakes. One question the interviewer might ask about past mistakes is, “What have you learned from your mistakes?" Another is, "Tell me about a time you made a mistake." While the topic might make you uncomfortable, it’s important to know how to answer a job interview question about mistakes.

What makes one to drive business success is the ability to learn from those costly mistakes that tries to dwindle his or her business progress. Ability to adhere to learning the secretes to solve mistakes from occurring again, stand you out to experience future business success. I have learned from my past mistakes that caused me sleepless nights. Now I'm beginning to experience slight difference in my business career. Difference that is better off than when i was experiencing those disheartening times when i was wasting my funds on unproductive things. Now I'm making some business profit and saving my dividends for future relieve funds and benefits.

I hope you've learned from your own early business mistakes and found solutions to keep moving forward in your business career??
Yes mistakes don't mean a mean is insufficient to do that work it's shows that a man is trying to approach at the task but if a man haven't learned from his mistakes then it will be useless for him to trying again and again I have learnt from my mistakes many time I did mistakes but next time due to this mistake I do carefully everytask and remain at the top without any small mistake

Ability of a worker or a business owner to learn from their mistake is to first be able to know what the mistake is. I also learnt my mistake in business which is over confidence that certain things can't befall me.

Of course I've learned from my previous mistakes I made in my business, it helps me to become a better version of my self. What I do is to find solution to the mistakes and try not to make the same in my next step.

Procrastination was my greatest mistake.
Got an idea to start a business in school which could have brought me much income but I procrastinated.
That was when I realized also that behind every procrastination is doubt... I doubted.

Yes, I have learnt from my past mistakes, as a business owner you must learn from your mistakes so that you will not fall into such mistakes again. You must be always wise and take of everything that goes wrong in your business.

Sure I learn everyday from my mistakes although I would very much like to not make them in most cases because they sure leVe regrets and a bunch of has I knowns. But, the good thing is there is always a lesson to be learnt from them.

I think that everyone who wants to learn from life should know what to do. One should do not take for granted the process of learning from mistakes. Mistakes are not bad but they are learning circles one should go around.

Mistakes, failures, that's when you learn something. When you didn't experience those, you'll not grow. It is what makes us learn something and to make it better. I learned from my previous mistakes but I'm sure that I'll be facing more of it sooner.

Yes ,I learned alot from my previous mistakes that I have done in my life.
In this way we learned that how life goes and what people did with you.
There are many issues in life that people usually learned.
I realized that people will help you till they need you ,as there need complete they will ignored you and will never come back so I got the point that people only come in life to complete their own business other wise they don't have interest in you.

Truth be said I still haven't learned from som of my past mistakes and O have learned from some. I'm moving in a good upward progression and I'm trying to avoid past mistakes that could dwindle my chance of success in my journey. As time goes on, I know I won't make same mistakes again with consistent deliberate effort

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back