What's new

Have you learned from your previous mistakes??

There is an African adage that says experience is the best teacher and another one says the more you live is the more you learn, I have made a lot of mistake in my life and I've been learning from my mistakes and I make sure I shall never repeat any of the mistake I make again.

Yes a very large amount of lesson most especially in the area of second chances and trying again I've learnt to always change tactics and ways of approaching a problem

I have learned a lot from lot from my previous mistakes
I was doing an online paid investment, before I knew it the site crashed and I lost a huge amount of money, from that day I don't involve myself in any online business that will require me to pay any amount first

Mistakes happen for us to learn from and that's what makes us wiser. You may feel bad when it happens and sometimes even hate yourself for it, but it is always advisable to focus more on the lessons you learnt to avoid repeating the same mistake and also help others not to fall into the same trap.

Mistake are bound to happen but the wisest part is that u learn from your mistake and move on. So I made mistake but I use to learn from my mistake.

Don't Think You Know it All. ...
Never blame people for your disappointment. ...
Avoid time wasting on losers. ...
Love isn't what you're imagining. ...
You don't even have a lot of time. ...
You actually aren't as cool as you would think. ...
Never Stops Knowing. ...
Doing hard stuff gives you more satisfaction.

I have made so many mistakes in my bid to trade crypto currencies, but I am more comfortable because I have been able to learn and won't repeat same mistakes. Failure is part of the learning process that would enable us succeed later on.

Yes, i had made lots of mistakes.. and learnt lessons too , mostly i don't became patient of many things so commit so many mistakes though I have learnt to be patient and doing wait for getting things.
Okay, its good to apply patience in what ever you engages on. Cos it will make you not to panic bitterly when things aren't going well for you. But ability to think, work hard and be patient while your success arrive is the best.

Of course I have learnt from the the mistakes I have made in the past. One thing is to make a mistake another thing the ability to identify it is a mistake and learn from it, those who don't do so tend because failures in life.

These are some things we should look out for

Our vulnerability: We have limited and fragile support systems. When those systems fail, people often lose their lives.
Real dangers: Nature can be dangerous, and making mistakes can put us at the mercy of nature and its animal residents seeking a meal.
Ignorance: Many cultures scapegoat someone whenever there is a failure of some kind. Scapegoating can be serious and deadly.

Although mistakes are the beginning of an end for many people who have been nursing the fear of failure even before any such thing things occur. But personally, I see my mistakes as stepping stones and reminders to do better and improve. I see them as I have not or done enough and it it really boosts my moral although it is normal to feel pain of failing after much endeavors.

Yeah I agree, I think we human beings we are not perfect,and at some point we will make mistakes, what distinguish us from each other is how we bounce back from the mistake and move on. Such is the case in business.

Learning from previous mistakes could be sad but it is something encouraging that gives you that mindset that whenever such a thing arises you will have the boldness to confront it and be the victorous.
Learning from your mistakes and other people's mistakes helps alot.

So far in life, i have made alot of mistakes, and thinking back at them, if i had gotten the knowledge i have right now i wouldn't make such mistakes. I came to understand that making mistakes is part of life and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that, it becomes a problem when we choose not to learn from it.

Own up to it. Reframe your mistake as an opportunity to learn and develop. Review what went wrong,understand and learn from your mistake. Identify the skills, knowledge, resources, or tools that will keep you from repeating the error. Review your progress.

Mistake is also a very good teacher in life.only if you learn from it. Life is hard , therefore people tend to make mistakes . We all have an important role to play . learning from our mistakes is very essential in life's journey . Mistakes are to be made, corrections are to be taken

If a person makes a mistake at some point in his life, he will get rid of it when he loses his temper. When we make a mistake with someone, we have to admit our mistake because It will come in our caste, but our caste will remain good, so man keeps making mistakes in life and should admit his mistakes.

Guess so, I maybe a lot of terrible mistakes last year that could have jeopardize a lot of things in my life .so have learnt from those mistakes and would never repeat them again.remebering them still makes me sad

What makes one to drive business success is the ability to learn from those costly mistakes that tries to dwindle his or her business progress. Ability to adhere to learning the secretes to solve mistakes from occurring again, stand you out to experience future business success. I have learned from my past mistakes that caused me sleepless nights. Now I'm beginning to experience slight difference in my business career. Difference that is better off than when i was experiencing those disheartening times when i was wasting my funds on unproductive things. Now I'm making some business profit and saving my dividends for future relieve funds and benefits.

I hope you've learned from your own early business mistakes and found solutions to keep moving forward in your business career??

Whenever I make a mistake I regret it a lot at first but it becomes a challenge for me and I challenge myself to succeed in even more work that leads us to success and I I think whenever we make a mistake it is an achievement for us in the future because we can learn a lot from it and achieve a lot and I have succeeded in as many places as I have. I have already made a mistake, then I do it well and later I succeed

Whenever I make a mistake I regret it a lot at first but it becomes a challenge for me and I challenge myself to succeed in even more work that leads us to success and I I think whenever we make a mistake it is an achievement for us in the future because we can learn a lot from it and achieve a lot and I have succeeded in as many places as I have. I have already made a mistake, then I do it well and later I succeed
Nice one @Hassan14, its good you acknowledged the fact that when you make mistakes you work harder to overcome the short coming in your business endeavour and take your business to another level.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back