What's new

Have you invested in money market funds?

Yes i have invested but in digital market. I have purchased some cryptocurrency and waiting as it will go up I'll exchange

Yes i have invested but in digital market. I have purchased some cryptocurrency and waiting as it will go up I'll exchange
That's a safe investment you just need to be patiently watching , we are in the season where Crypto currencies are fast growing so profit is likely to be in short time

That is a very risk platform. I dare not try that again. I've been a victim ot the like-business before. I was told that we will be given 30% of our money on weekly basis for 6 weeks. We never collect any till now.

Nope I haven't invested in any money market fund because I haven't heard about it and I haven't been introduced to it before that's why I couldn't because I don't no anything about it and it's strange to me right now

No have not invested in money market funds. I heard is profitable but have not invested in its before still trying to search or read more review about it. Good survey

I don't really know about this because this is just the second time I am hearing about this ,but I heard it is very profitable and reliable

When I was working in a bank my colleagues and I pooled our money to invest in money market right with our bank. After one year it earned 15% interest. But that was a long time ago. Now the interest in money market does not exceed 10% and the average is just slightly over 5%. If you have a big amount then that is almost good because the bank is one of the safest investment firm. But if you have small amount to invest then I guess you have to look elsewhere.

From your explanation this money market fund is like putting your money in to fixed deposit or investing in shares, if that is the case I will rather use my money to invest in any of those two I mentioned instead of the MMF.

We have a lot of scammers on disguise as investment scheme, but I believe proper findings should be made before you invest your money on any platform either it online or offline, just make sure you have gathered enough evidences that will convince you to trust them with your fund.

I am not sure whether I have heard of market funds, I know mutual funds. Maybe you are talking about Mutual funds. If you wanted to ask a question, you should at least ask a proper question or at least ask the right question. Now back to the topic, mutual funds are you let your investment handled by a company called mutual funds and the company decides where to invest money for maximum profits.

Wise and sensitive investment is the is key to exit poverty and financial struggling. Without wise investment you will go bankrupt. Yes! I said wise investment because some investment are too risky to be considered as a choice to exit financial struggling.

Investing in funds are profitable and you are guaranteed of your profit at a particular time.

I personally love investing in mutual funds, theses set of funds comes with low risk and your money is safe with return.

So far my investment in mutual fund has he profitable to me , so i can advise many to try it out.

I would love to invest in such a scheme if I come across it though,this investment opportunity sounds like stocks because stock also mean investing in a company and you being paid dividend in some percentage according to their profit that year.

As the matter of fact,these are high risk investment.i don't know the basic need i will invest my money into market funds,i will rather deposit my money into a bank or deposit it in fixed account,in s situation whereby my money will be yielding profit.

Have you ever heard of money market funds?In my country I came across some companies that offer this services and I think it is there in most countries. With this system ,instead of having your money in banks ,here you can have good interest gaining as you plan for you money.You can even get some offering up to 12% yearly return which banks don't offer.

This kind of high returns on your deposits is very risky. If someone is paying you high returns, you must know how are they generating revenue in order to pay you high returns. If they are paying you 12 percent returns they must be earning at least 15 percent. You must learn beforehand what is making them such a good amount.

I haven't see it before, but if this kind of business come to my country I will try to see how it works, hope is legit because I really want to know more how the investment work so that i can try it,

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back